Overall Satisfaction with Justworks Hours
We use Boomr to track time and attendance for our employees. They are able to log into an iPad each day and input their time and attendance. Or they can use their iPhones to do the same. It helps us track schedules worked as well as the day's work and breaks taken. The one concern is that it doesn't allow you to track the lunch times. You can only clock in and out, there is no "Lunch" punch. There is a break punch, but it continues to track them on the clock. It would be great if we would be able to make that adjustment.
- Tracks time for each employee and makes it simple to use and view the time you clocked in and out.
- It is able to show the pay stub details and allows you to see what amount of time was spent and the expected pay you would be able to receive.
- It allows you to go back and look at each shift to verify you were clocked in and if not, you are able to make the adjustments to ensure proper payroll.
- Lunch punch. It would be great if the lunch punch would block the time you clocked out and then back in without having to do the math. The information is already there, it just needs to be kept on the screen to view.
- Total day accrued work time. When you clock out for lunch, the daily punches disappear and you have to go search for it to find out when you clocked out and are able to clock back in. If the lunch punch was able to stay on the daily page, it would make it more effective.
- The total hours for the day would be beneficial if it was on the daily page and not moved to the back until the day has been completed with an in, lunch out, lunch in, and out punch.
- It has really allowed us to go paperless. We don't need to have all the paper time punch forms and it doesn't require a software to be loaded onto a computer in order to use. It is simple and easy to use, as most people have access to a phone or tablet that can access it.
- It is hard to know if the employee clocks out while they are still at work or after they leave. The system allows you to clock out where ever you are, but not clock in the same. You have to be within a reasonable space of the office to clock in. It would be best if this was set up the same for clocking in and out the same.
- Time Matters
Simple and easy to use, available on the phone and tablets, where Time Matters was not as easy to use.