Infusionsoft is a small business-focused, comprehensive sales and marketing platform, which includes basic contact management, CRM, marketing automation and e-commerce capabilities into a single, subscription-based SaaS product. Functionality included in Infusionsoft's software includes: - Automated Campaigns with a visual campaign builder to help automate internal and/or external processes. - Email Marketing to design professional-looking emails and personalized auto-responders. - Landing Pages & Web Forms for publishing and creating content to attract and capture online leads. - Analytics & Reporting to track and help refine marketing activities. - Social Lead Generation (available through recently acquired GroSocial) for posting and capturing leads on Facebook &Twitter. Infusionsoft also offers contact management apps for mobile devices. In April 2012, they opened a marketplace that includes more than 70 apps compatible with its software suites that incorporate tools such as SMB text messaging. Infusionsoft is based in Chandler, Arizona, and was founded in 2001.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/VP/ow/HRCFQK0MWTVF.PNGInfusionsoft - The most customizable marketing software around!Infusionsoft is currently being used by 5 of our employees. We use Infusionsoft for marketing, leads, sales and keeping track of our database and customers. We are addressing the communication problems that we previously had in the company. We have better tracking and email communication with our clients thanks to Infusionsoft.,Email communication features are fantastic. Infusionsoft has endless ways to communicate in an automated way with your customers. Tracking is super simple. Infusionsoft offers many ways to keep track of customer profiles, conversations, emails sent ect. It is very customizable Customization. Infusionsoft is the most versatile and customizable platform our company has used. You can make Infusionsoft do practically anything you need in terms of marketing, communication and tracking.,Infusionsoft could improve their customer support. They would like to see everyone use their online forum and blogs to seek solutions rather than calling them for answers. While I completely understand this method, it can be difficult to find answers quickly. Infusionsoft will log you out every so often (for security purposes) which can be very annoying when working on a large project. Make sure to always save your work!,9,We have saved hundreds of man hours using infusionsoft over the past few years. They low cost has produced a very positive ROI for us Infusionsoft does a great job at tracking results (who opened what emails) and (who replied to what advertisement). This data has allowed us to improve our marketing campaigns 10x.,Salesforce.com,Apple iCloud, Adobe Flash, QuickBooks OnlineInfusionsoft - worth the bill if you fit the billMy business is utilizing Infusionsoft as an email platform and campaign builder to connect with customers and follow up with leads. We have integrated our Infusionsoft account with MindBodyOnline, Marketing Efficiency Consultants (a texting app), and Plivo (which supplies a phone number through which to text). Infusionsoft allows for categorization of clients according to detailed specifics, such as who has purchased a particular retail item or class package at our fitness studio. We can also target client groups who have shown interest on Facebook or who have asked for information via our website. Through this honed capacity to tag clients, we are able to follow up with crucial leads automatically. Infusionsoft only allows for a limited number of users; in our case, I manage Infusionsoft for the whole of our company. Our use of Infusionsoft prevents leads from falling through the cracks and also frees up ample time that our fitness instructors and sales staff would otherwise be using in tracking down elusive leads.,Infusionsoft allows for an unlimited number of customized tags for clients, providing for virtually limitless categorizations through which to channel marketing campaigns. Infusionsoft integrates seamlessly with MindBodyOnline through BridgeBuddy and Infusionsoft app. This allows for many tags of my choice to be automatically assigned to our 5,000+ contacts, rather than these tags that had to be manually applied. Infusionsoft offers great customer support, with chats being available at any time.,I would like to see Infusionsoft's functions being sold a la carte; my business utilizes the marketing and CRM features exhaustively but does not touch the sales and transaction processing features. It would be nice to pay for only what we use. There is a mobile Infusionsoft application available on phones, but building marketing campaigns is not an option here. It would be nice to be able to build campaigns, even rudimentary, from a cell device. I adore Infusionsoft but would love for it to be made more affordable.,10,Infusionsoft has saved valuable time for our sales staff in contacting and following up with flaky leads. Infusionsoft prevents any of our 70+ new monthly clients from falling through the cracks. Infusionsoft is one of the biggest bills we pay monthly.,Club OS,Plivo Inc, Club OSAmazing Automation, Open APIWe use Infusionsoft across our entire business. It's used to manage our customers, their orders, notes on the customers, automate marketing campaigns to the customers, including e-mail, text message, direct mail, telemarketing, webinars, live event confirmation, manage their subscription programs and more.,Marketing automation. I have not found another software or service that can compare in the complete automation of a marketing campaign. There is nothing I can't do by either utilizing Infusionsoft's built in marketing, or using the API connections to integrate with 3rd parties. Infusionsoft's API gives access to nearly every table in Infusionsoft's database that I would ever need to edit, giving me the ability to integrate with nearly any other system.,E-mail. Although they have an excellent, easy-to-use e-mail builder, inbox deliverability is suspect. Although my messages always arrive, they often arrive in the spam folder if I'm mailing to a large number of people on my list at once. Automated e-mails that are part of a campaign generally make it to the inbox, because they're being sent to only a handful of people who have reached that step of the campaign on that day. But we are forced to use a 3rd party e-mail provider, whose sole service is to send e-mail, to send our large e-mail blasts. Luckily, Infusionsoft's campaign builder makes it easy to integrate with any 3rd party service provider, so we're still able to automate large blasts. Size. Infusionsoft is built for small businesses. They're not shy about admitting they focus on small business, sometimes ignoring the needs of medium to large businesses. I find that we may be starting to outgrow Infusionsoft in some areas, which scares me, because I don't think I'll be able to find a comparable solution to meet our needs. API Throttling. This goes back to Infusionsoft focusing on small businesses. Infusionsoft has throttling on their API limiting any one business to a bank of 10,000 API calls, which recovers at a rate of 2 API calls per second. This forces developers to program efficiently to minimize API calls, which sometimes requires inefficient coding to pull out as much data as one can in one call instead of making several smaller calls for significantly less data. For example, I may need a list of Contacts and their addresses that purchased a certain product yesterday. *Normally*, I would make a call to the table that stores items ordered and gather the Order Id's that match the product on that date. This may return say 10 orders. That's one API call. Then, I'd go to the order table and make a call for each Order ID to get the Contact Id's. That's 10 more API calls. Then I'd go to the Contacts table and make a call for each Contact ID to get the name and address. That's another 10 API calls, for a total of 21 calls giving me just the minimal data I need. In Infusionsoft world, we need to think differently. *Instead*, I'd make the same initial call to the order items table. Then I'd make a single call to the order table to pull all of the orders that came in on that date, which may be 500+ orders. So only one additional call to the API instead of 10, but I'm receiving much more data than I need. Then I compare that data on my end to the data I already pulled to get my 10 order IDs. I do a single call to the Contact table for all the contacts that were created yesterday, which may be 800+, and maybe 6 of my 10 contact ID's will have been created on that date (because it was their first order), but then I still have to make 4 additional calls for the repeat customers that weren't created on the same date as their order date. So I've brought my API calls down from 21 calls to 6 calls, but I'm now working with 800+ contact records, 500+ order records, and 10 order item records, instead of 10 of each. Some developers have resorted to backing up all the tables they can daily, to a cached database to stay under the API limits, which cannot be increased, even if you're willing to pay more. And then, even with conservative API calling, some business needs will outgrow the limits.,9,We have many automated marketing funnels built in Infusionsoft for various campaigns and tasks. One campaign we've built, though, is solely responsible for just under $2 million in revenue in 2017. The campaign is completely automated. There is no input required from the marketing department. E-mails are sent automatically, fulfillment lists for products and direct mail marketing pieces are sent to fulfillment houses automatically, our telemarking dialer system is loaded automatically, text messages are sent automatically, and customer are automatically removed from sequences and put into other sequences based on their actions, such as purchasing a product or requesting to be removed from the marketing list.,WordPress, Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins, iContactInfusionsoft is robust, but hard to useWe use Infusionsoft as a type of lead management and CRM for our franchise owners. Potential leads are collected from our website and put through an automated campaign within Infusionsoft. Our owners can then use a web app we built to update those leads within Infusionsoft. The campaign those leads are in depends on the status. This helps our owners keep track of the good and bad leads. We have also used Infusionsoft to help manage the franchise sales side as well.,Infusionsoft is really robust. It offers a variety of options for the campaign automation and can really help those who need a more detailed automation process. The reporting system is also very detailed. You can get reports on contacts, emails, etc. It helps when you need to know exactly how your campaigns are doing especially when you have a lot of them.,The biggest con for Infusionsoft is its learning curve. It's a robust system, but that comes at the cost of a bad UI, hard to learn automations, and a confusing development process. The backend of Infusionsoft has a lot in it and that often results in trying to find certain options or settings that aren't always where you'd think they'd be. The development API is poorly documented and just as confusing as the Infusionsoft UI. We built a web application that connected to our Infusionsoft account, but it was a confusing process to setup and also ran pretty slow with next to no options to optimize it.,7,As Infusionsoft didn't really fit our needs, the impact it had was negligible. We had a couple of owners who did well with it, but otherwise it was not worth having for us. The system fit the objective we wanted but the system was too slow and confusing for our owners.,ActiveCampaign and Pipedrive,Basecamp, SEMRush, ActiveCampaignInfusionsoft helps manage time for tasks and email campaignsOur company is a real estate business in Philadelphia where we use Infusionsoft to organize our tasks and have a proper sequence of campaign emails that we send to our clients. It really helps us to create new ideas and be creative to coordinate well and be update for our clients. Infusionsoft has many tools that we need to manage email set-up and notification of projects or task that needed to be done. Making a profile for our clients makes us more updated and gives us proper knowledge to understand on each individual clients. They have an updates that makes our projects easier, such as email campaign and customization tools.,Infusionsoft do email or campaign sequence which help us notify clients and us for our daily task. You can customize tabs or tools that can make your profiling and updates to clients. Automatic notification for scheduling, task or activity and projects that reminds you the time frame that needed to be done. It lets you be more creative in personalizing your emails or automatic response emails. You can see clients response or activity if they were opening the emails or not , if their emails bounce or if it is an unreachable email address.,The new update for email campaign needed be more specific in terms of linking address. Hard to edit email response when the client click the done link from the email. If possible the tag that was in the history list could re-tag automatically once it was input.,9,It is good at handling email campaigns for clients and notifying us in our everyday task that needed to be done in a short time. It could be more helpful if the campaigns can be specific in terms of linking system like guide videos that we make for our clients that subscribe to our program. Sending time frame emails to clients to remind them regarding the program or task and gives us more updated task to do for each clients that we have.,Google Drive,Google Drive, IdentityIQ, Podio, PDF Xchange Viewer and Editor
Infusionsoft

Infusionsoft Reviews

Infusionsoft
Top Rated Award
Filter 183 vetted Infusionsoft reviews and ratings
June 21, 2018

Review: "Infusionsoft - The most customizable marketing software around!"

• Email communication features are fantastic. Infusionsoft has endless ways to communicate in an automated way with your customers.
  • Tracking is super simple. Infusionsoft offers many ways to keep track of customer profiles, conversations, emails sent ect. It is very customizable
  • Customization. Infusionsoft is the most versatile and customizable platform our company has used. You can make Infusionsoft do practically anything you need in terms of marketing, communication and tracking.
  • Infusionsoft could improve their customer support. They would like to see everyone use their online forum and blogs to seek solutions rather than calling them for answers. While I completely understand this method, it can be difficult to find answers quickly.
  • Infusionsoft will log you out every so often (for security purposes) which can be very annoying when working on a large project. Make sure to always save your work!
If you are in the business of marketing, Infusionsoft is the best software out there. If you are generating leads, sending mass emails and/or tracking a customer database, Infusionsoft will help you tremendously. If you only communicate and advertise a couple times a year, you will not see the return of investment that comes from the project. We've been using the platform for over 2 years now and still have barely scratched the surface of its full capabilities.
Read Travis Watts's full review
March 22, 2018

Review: "Infusionsoft - worth the bill if you fit the bill"

• Infusionsoft allows for an unlimited number of customized tags for clients, providing for virtually limitless categorizations through which to channel marketing campaigns.
  • Infusionsoft integrates seamlessly with MindBodyOnline through BridgeBuddy and Infusionsoft app. This allows for many tags of my choice to be automatically assigned to our 5,000+ contacts, rather than these tags that had to be manually applied.
  • Infusionsoft offers great customer support, with chats being available at any time.
  • I would like to see Infusionsoft's functions being sold a la carte; my business utilizes the marketing and CRM features exhaustively but does not touch the sales and transaction processing features. It would be nice to pay for only what we use.
  • There is a mobile Infusionsoft application available on phones, but building marketing campaigns is not an option here. It would be nice to be able to build campaigns, even rudimentary, from a cell device.
  • I adore Infusionsoft but would love for it to be made more affordable.
Infusionsoft is well suited for client bases of 1,000+, in my opinion. I think the program would be overpriced and too extensive for smaller businesses but is well worth the investment for businesses with larger client bases. It is also worthwhile for businesses with diverse client bases; the tagging and categorization qualities would be extraneous if used for homogeneous client bases.
Read Maddy Braswell's full review
March 16, 2018

Infusionsoft Review: "Amazing Automation, Open API"

• Marketing automation. I have not found another software or service that can compare in the complete automation of a marketing campaign. There is nothing I can't do by either utilizing Infusionsoft's built in marketing, or using the API connections to integrate with 3rd parties.
  • Infusionsoft's API gives access to nearly every table in Infusionsoft's database that I would ever need to edit, giving me the ability to integrate with nearly any other system.
  • E-mail. Although they have an excellent, easy-to-use e-mail builder, inbox deliverability is suspect. Although my messages always arrive, they often arrive in the spam folder if I'm mailing to a large number of people on my list at once. Automated e-mails that are part of a campaign generally make it to the inbox, because they're being sent to only a handful of people who have reached that step of the campaign on that day. But we are forced to use a 3rd party e-mail provider, whose sole service is to send e-mail, to send our large e-mail blasts. Luckily, Infusionsoft's campaign builder makes it easy to integrate with any 3rd party service provider, so we're still able to automate large blasts.
  • Size. Infusionsoft is built for small businesses. They're not shy about admitting they focus on small business, sometimes ignoring the needs of medium to large businesses. I find that we may be starting to outgrow Infusionsoft in some areas, which scares me, because I don't think I'll be able to find a comparable solution to meet our needs.
  • API Throttling. This goes back to Infusionsoft focusing on small businesses. Infusionsoft has throttling on their API limiting any one business to a bank of 10,000 API calls, which recovers at a rate of 2 API calls per second. This forces developers to program efficiently to minimize API calls, which sometimes requires inefficient coding to pull out as much data as one can in one call instead of making several smaller calls for significantly less data. For example, I may need a list of Contacts and their addresses that purchased a certain product yesterday. *Normally*, I would make a call to the table that stores items ordered and gather the Order Id's that match the product on that date. This may return say 10 orders. That's one API call. Then, I'd go to the order table and make a call for each Order ID to get the Contact Id's. That's 10 more API calls. Then I'd go to the Contacts table and make a call for each Contact ID to get the name and address. That's another 10 API calls, for a total of 21 calls giving me just the minimal data I need. In Infusionsoft world, we need to think differently. *Instead*, I'd make the same initial call to the order items table. Then I'd make a single call to the order table to pull all of the orders that came in on that date, which may be 500+ orders. So only one additional call to the API instead of 10, but I'm receiving much more data than I need. Then I compare that data on my end to the data I already pulled to get my 10 order IDs. I do a single call to the Contact table for all the contacts that were created yesterday, which may be 800+, and maybe 6 of my 10 contact ID's will have been created on that date (because it was their first order), but then I still have to make 4 additional calls for the repeat customers that weren't created on the same date as their order date. So I've brought my API calls down from 21 calls to 6 calls, but I'm now working with 800+ contact records, 500+ order records, and 10 order item records, instead of 10 of each. Some developers have resorted to backing up all the tables they can daily, to a cached database to stay under the API limits, which cannot be increased, even if you're willing to pay more. And then, even with conservative API calling, some business needs will outgrow the limits.
Infusionsoft is well suited for any company that will actually use its features. It does a lot, and has a steep learning curve, but its abundance of features are only good if you're going to use them. Its price is very manageable for any company doing at least a few thousand dollars a month in business. It can be tough to swallow, though for smaller startups where the few hundred dollar cost could wipe out all the profit.
Read Nicholas Kouvatsos's full review
June 26, 2018

Review: "Infusionsoft is robust, but hard to use"

• Infusionsoft is really robust. It offers a variety of options for the campaign automation and can really help those who need a more detailed automation process.
  • The reporting system is also very detailed. You can get reports on contacts, emails, etc. It helps when you need to know exactly how your campaigns are doing especially when you have a lot of them.
  • The biggest con for Infusionsoft is its learning curve. It's a robust system, but that comes at the cost of a bad UI, hard to learn automations, and a confusing development process. The backend of Infusionsoft has a lot in it and that often results in trying to find certain options or settings that aren't always where you'd think they'd be.
  • The development API is poorly documented and just as confusing as the Infusionsoft UI. We built a web application that connected to our Infusionsoft account, but it was a confusing process to setup and also ran pretty slow with next to no options to optimize it.
Infusionsoft is really good for those who need detailed reporting and a complex campaign system. If you're not building applications for it or won't have a large team involved with the setup process, then I would say Infusionsoft would be perfect for you. The biggest cons for Infusionsoft is the learning curve and poor documentation. As long as you can mitigate those, Infusionsoft is a great system that can work for just about any need. Big or small.
Read Tim Sleeper's full review
June 06, 2018

Review: "Infusionsoft helps manage time for tasks and email campaigns"

• Infusionsoft do email or campaign sequence which help us notify clients and us for our daily task.
  • You can customize tabs or tools that can make your profiling and updates to clients.
  • Automatic notification for scheduling, task or activity and projects that reminds you the time frame that needed to be done.
  • It lets you be more creative in personalizing your emails or automatic response emails.
  • You can see clients response or activity if they were opening the emails or not , if their emails bounce or if it is an unreachable email address.
  • The new update for email campaign needed be more specific in terms of linking address.
  • Hard to edit email response when the client click the done link from the email.
  • If possible the tag that was in the history list could re-tag automatically once it was input.
Infusionsoft is very reliable in terms of sending emails to the client. It automatically follows the program or campaign sequence that was set. IT gives much more help in profiling our clients and can customize if there is needed information to add. The email campaign sequence needed more guidance for some tools that are already deleted or changed by having new tools. Editing paragraphs are kind of hard since IT edits a whole paragraph rather than being specific.
Read Phoebe Ann Lopez's full review
June 11, 2018

Infusionsoft: "Infusion Soft Review"

Department by department.
  • Displays information in easy to find places.
  • Has very few glitches or problems.
  • There are a lot of different applications that also make it easier to keep track of your own work.
  • It's pretty easy to use and find the information for each individual contact and to send automated emails and add notes
  • I can find people in the system quickly if I have any part of their information
  • I like being able to upload files to manage our current clients completely in the system.
  • Displays information in easy to find places.
  • Has very few glitches or problems.
  • I have had some glitches with the software where it doesn't record information specifically follow-up dates.
  • I would like to be able to go back to what I had before without having to re-load my lists.
  • I wish you could scroll rather than having to load more calls or load more of a history.
July 24, 2017

Infusionsoft Review: "Features, Features, Features"

We are currently using Infusionsoft to build out marketing campaigns for our done-for-you video services as well as a do-it-yourself video product. My marketing officer, Danielle, builds out the campaigns and integrates it with Clickfunnels. We are also learning how to utilize the decision diamond and other tactics within the system to drive better engagement and to use Infusionsofe to its fullest potential.
  • It's a fully functioning all-in-one CRM.
  • It's a system already built for small businesses, and you do not have to hire your own developer to build a custom one out for you
  • You can integrate other landing page software with ease.
  • Great for surveys and assessments.
  • Infusionsoft can be difficult to learn and it's an additional cost to outsource.
  • It can get expensive for startups >150K a year.
Infusionsoft is well suited for digital marketers who are looking to uplevel their email automation system. It is also great for small businesses that are doing 200K+. It is not well suited for startups doing less than 150K a year in business.
Read Tamara Thompson's full review
July 24, 2017

Infusionsoft Review: "A must have if you are trying to segment your list."

We mainly use Infusionsoft to provide content for our leads to get them to convert to members in our style program. We also use it to provide our current members with information. We use it to promote events for our brick and mortar as well.
  • Great at being able to segment your list.
  • Use web forms and lead pages to capture leads.
  • Detailed campaigns to put your customer through a journey.
  • We have had issues linking it to different software in the past and being able to track revenue from other resources automatically.
If you are wanting to grow your list and provide content to different lists this is helpful. Also, if you have evergreen content you want to automatically give your leads and customers. It is really great for service based businesses because you can track the leads and where they are at in the buying process.
Read McCall Amundson's full review
August 29, 2017

"Infusionsoft review"

We use Infusionsoft as our CRM, sales funnel and email marketing tool across the organization. It streamlines our lists, allows us a better control of the customer/prospect experience and tracking.
  • Campaign set up.
  • IFTT (if this then that) scenarios to guide the customer through their journey.
  • Response automation.
  • Navigation between the features isn't as simple as it could be - takes some getting used to it.
  • Setup and onboarding is easier than salesforce (and cheaper) but still not easy. Once set up it's great.
Infusionsoft is well suited whenever someone would be looking for an elaborate CRM like Salesforce with the need to automate tasks. It is overkill for a simple contact tracking software.
Read Anne-Sophie Whitehead's full review
December 20, 2017

Review: "Consider Infusionsoft as Your Ideal Marketing Automation Platform of Choice"

After trying and using several different marketing automation systems, we decided to stick with Infusionsoft. We chose Infusionsoft because it was one of the few marketing automation platforms that met the greatest number of our business needs while being reasonable in pricing. It is currently being used by our sales and marketing department, and in the future will be utilized by client services to facilitate order processing/fulfillment.
  • Automating email marketing campaigns.
  • Making it very easy to prioritize contacts for sales teams based on the contact's activity and responsiveness.
  • Provides email marketing, landing page creation and a CRM.
  • There is a learning curve that someone new to Infusionsoft must go through, but they do provide good resources and training materials.
  • It would be nice to have better integration with social media channels and tracking.
  • The complexity of Infusionsoft can be a turn off to team members who are not very technical, but there are ways around that with good implementation and training.
For a small to medium sized business, Infusionsoft is worth looking at because the automation capabilities of Infusionsoft can allow the business to get more done with fewer staff members. The software can do a lot, so smaller businesses may not use every feature that the software is capable of doing, but it gives room to grow and expand.
December 20, 2017

Infusionsoft Review: "Great Marketing Tool"

Infusionsoft is being used for marketing, landing pages, drip marketing, lead forms, and integration with Salesforce. The problems it is solving are entering demographics into Salesforce based on lead forms, capturing data for marketing on landing pages, getting more sales based on looky loos as they will be added to the drip marketing system and get them down the line when they are ready.
  • Drip Marketing
  • Landing Pages
  • Integration to CRM
  • Any forms
  • Mapping for drip marketing based on specific scenarios
When a new lead goes to your website and isn't ready to be contacted by your sales team, they are then added to a drip marketing system so they can be captured at a later date. We also have a lot of marketing events where we capture leads on paper and it gives us an easy way to enter them quickly into our CRM system. Creating those forms for your landing pages based on marketing you may be doing on social media and or SEO.
August 21, 2017

Review: "Infusionsoft is CRM and MAP?!? If it sounds too good to be true.. it was - but also a costly decision."

We didn't implement InfusionSoft because it lacked the standard marketing automation features that other MAPs have, specifically dynamic content.
I've worked with Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, MailChimp, AgileCRM, Salesforce... you name it. This is hands-down the most complicated user experience I've seen.Not only is the terminology in the application (and during discussion) not industry-standard, it's just confusing. I've heard that business that use Infusionsoft spend a lot of money on freelancers and consultants to manage Infusionsoft for them. I can see why. With so many alternatives out there, this is just not an SMB friendly tool and I'm glad it's not something my clients are on. We took a chance and we were very disappointed.
June 29, 2017

Review: "Infusionsoft: Good system for a small- to mid-sized business"

Currently, our sales department is using Infusionsoft. It is very valuable to automate certain parts of campaigns that do not need manual effort. Comprehensive client history, automation, and sales funnel management have been a major plus.
  • Good reporting of lead sources (eg. social media; web form; email etc).
  • Integrations for things like websites and products like QuickBooks.
  • Automation is a major leap forward for a smaller business.
  • Teams will need to be trained in detail before the system can be used to its full potential.
  • Initial setup and/or migration can potentially require a lot of lead time.
  • Online Self-service support will cover basic topics and concepts but online support chat with longer wait times may be required for anything beyond that.
Lead-generating campaigns involving channels such as email broadcasts are well-handled by the software and the ability to automate much of the process expedites things. As previously stated the reporting is very good for discovering what channels have the best lead-gen and/or ROI so the focus can remain on revenue generating methods.

Out-of-the-box campaigns available in the marketplace are good, but it can be difficult to create customized campaigns for unconventional situations or niche markets.
Read Eric Wilmot's full review
June 19, 2017

User Review: "Dierks Farms Excels With Infusionsoft"

Infusionsoft is used in all aspects of our online business. We are a grass fed beef farm. We sell our product through our online store. We use Infusionsoft as our CRM, ecommerce, online marketing system for our fullfillment lists. We also own an advertising agency where I am a certified partner for Infusionsoft an sell the product to businesses that can benefit from this great technology.

Infusionsoft solved a huge problem that we had with followup. Our online sales have increased tremendously since we implemented Infusionsoft and our followup which was non existent before we implemented Infusionsoft and attended Accelerator. It was definately the best thing we have done!

Dierks Farms was the 2017 Small Business ICON winner. This is how much we have grown since we implemented this system.
  • Followup, followup, followup. The email follow-up campaigns are invaluable.
  • Data base building. The connection to the lead generation sources and the campaigns that followup are great.
  • E-commerce system is very dependable and very easy to use.
  • Accelerator - This is what really helped our our business take off. This 3 week clinic is AWESOME!!
  • Infusionsoft payments. The support on this could be better.
  • Templates for emails could use some updating.
  • Cart options could be expanded to be able to add more options such as properties for realtors.
Infusionsoft is very suited for any type of business that is looking to reach customers both business to customer and business to business. It is set up for both and is very effective for both.

I believe the only business that Infusionsoft isn't for is a business that is not wanting to promote itself which I haven't met one of these yet.
Read Pam Dierks's full review
June 08, 2017

Review: "If you hate your business... then don't get Infusionsoft"

After using Infusionsoft for a business I work with, I decided it was the next logical step in my own business. The ability to efficiently and effectively automate and streamline my affiliate program, e-commerce, marketing campaigns, digital product delivery, and task system has made things much easier and effective. It allows me to make sure only the people who emails are relevant to are receiving them instead of my entire list. It's increased list retention, engagement, growth, and satisfaction.
  • Their tagging system
  • Marketing Automation
  • Options
  • The e-commerce / order forms
  • Ease and fluidity of use
It is well suited for anyone who runs a small business really. It integrates with almost everything.

It wouldn't be well suited for someone who is a hobbyist or not serious about their business.
Read Ashlie Pappas's full review
May 22, 2017

User Review: "Infusionsoft helps me"

We use it for lead capture and nurture, closing business, and managing upsells. The automation side of things has made life much simpler, and now I know who all my leads are. All of their information is in one easy to search place, and I can segment them effectively. It makes knowing who needs what from me easy and it helps ensure no one falls between the cracks.
  • The software is easy to use and is very effective.
  • The help desk/support is excellent, even if they do not know the answer they will find it.
  • The value for what you get is excellent it truly is the Cadillac of CRMs.
  • They could still do a better job of differentiating themselves from the competition.
  • I would like to see less turnover in the people overseeing partners, etc.
  • I want to see a clear focus on one or two things to make them great, often seems they are pursuing too many things.
I work with a lot of solo-preneurs so the monthly cost can be prohibitive to them to get started. Once they start using the platform and see all of the benefits of the platform it becomes cost-effective, but helping them to see that at the beginning is a challenge. It does make a world fo difference for everyone I work with from an organizational and strategy perspective.
Read Sean Adams's full review
May 22, 2017

Infusionsoft Review: "Great sales management, marketing automation tool for small business"

We use Infusionsoft for our own business and for our clients. We use it to manage our sales pipeline, automate our marketing and client management.
  • Marketing automation
  • Integration with other apps
  • Payment management
  • Order forms
  • Landing pages
  • Ease of use out of the box
Great for a business that sells info products or high ticket services. Maybe not so good for high volume product based eCommerce.
Read Jim Hohl's full review
April 26, 2017

Review: "Infusionsoft Does Way More Than Follow-Up"

Infusionsoft allows me to build campaigns and follow up with my customers. I use it along with one other employee. It helps me never forget to follow up. I use it to deliver a 10-day course and during that course I ask my participants to do things like comment, join a group, etc, etc. I reward them with free digital products as they move through the campaign. It has really helped me with SEO on my blog, reviews on Facebook, and so much more. I love that I set it and forget it.
  • Logical sequenced campaigns
  • Behavior-based campaigns
  • Landing pages!!!!
  • It's a bit difficult to get started and learn all of the features.
  • it is not simple.
  • Takes many hours to learn and master
I always make sure that whomever asks me about Infusiosoft, that I tell them they must be "ready" and committed to using the product. Otherwise, a smaller lower cost solution works well. I tell them if they want a solution that they can customize to do just about anything...Infusionsoft is the master. But...they have to do the work to get it there.
Read Tracie Rollins's full review
February 17, 2017

Infusionsoft Review: "Confused about infuse?"

[It's being used] across the organization.

[It] addresses customer engagement. Marketing in 2017 is all about customer engagement and engagement takes a substantial amount of time. Infusionsoft gives us the opportunity to customize and automate the client engagement journey without it "appearing" automated. With regard to an online sale we would begin the journey with an automated email that their product has shipped and then the customer would receive notifications after delivery, a checking in email after 8 days, and a survey after 20 days in preparation for a continuity purchase. Without the ability to automate this process we would be spending hours and hours of customer service time.
  • Automation that is relevant and yet does not appear like it's automated.
  • Trustworthiness - they have very strict spam settings that enable our customers to know that they are receiving safe communications.
  • Tagging allows us to get extremely specific as to where and when we acquired this customer and it feels more personal.
  • Google AdWords, they offer the service and yet I do not believe it is as valuable as other things they have been doing for years.
  • New order creation-order ID could be more customized.
  • Ratings - not sure that the rating systems they provide is a good quantifier of customer engagment.
Again for the person who wants to create a unique customer journey that can be automated you cannot beat infusionsoft. If you are just wanting to scrub an email list, infusionsoft is not the place to do it.
Read Katie Hurley's full review
February 09, 2017

Review: "Infusionsoft rocks for small businesses"

I use Infusionsoft to run my entire business. From lead collection to sales follow ups and all of the marketing in between Infusionsoft automates my business.
  • Easy to use campaign builder that lets you visually see what your contacts are doing.
  • Integrated payment system ensures everyone is paying and on time.
  • Opportunity stages makes sure that no prospect falls through the cracks.
  • I wish there was reporting on landing pages without using outside sources.
  • An improved shopping cart.
Infusionsoft is perfect for anyone in a small business that needs to have systems within their business to utilize their time and effort. From a small contact size to a large list, Infusionsoft can handle everything in between. I would say that it is not recommended for medium to large businesses.
Read Sarah Laws's full review
April 14, 2017

User Review: "Infusionsoft DOES Solve Problems!"

We are using Infusionsoft for our own internal marketing & CRM and also helping our clients develop strategies using Infusionsoft. For our clients it solves the challenge of increasing Leads without spending a lot of money on PPC, it helps close more sales using a more personalized message and approach and it builds stronger relationships with the existing customers by staying in contact.
  • Tagging clients or prospects within the system so that we can develop a unique message to that person.
  • Manages the CRM for the sales team so they are more organized, consistent and successful.
  • Integrating other processes/affiliates that help us do more.
  • The app is still very complex and not for the faint of heart. I had to let go of trying to learn it myself and hired ICC's that do know how to build campaigns etc.
  • I am very thankful that Infusionsoft is a Partner Focused company now so that we will have more support and help.
  • I would like to have the opportunity to gain new leads directly from Infusionsoft.
I believe it is better suited for high transactional more B to C businesses.
Read MJ Jensen's full review
March 13, 2017

Infusionsoft Review: "Great All-In-One Solution"

We use Infusionsoft to interact with our customers and to maintain our long-term and short-term nurture campaigns to ensure that none of our customers are left to fall through the cracks.
  • Lead capture and follow up
  • Target marketing and communication
  • Segmentation and workflow
  • The customer support at Infusionsoft could use help.
  • Some of the interface is wonky and it feels like it doesn't work as well as the campaigns work.
  • The template designs are great but it feels like there are extra steps to some of the processes and not enough steps to others.
It's not great if you don't have leads or a lead [manager.] And it does work great if you have a customer service base when you're trying to educate them and walk them through a nurture campaign.
Read Donavon Roberson's full review
June 08, 2017

Infusionsoft Review: "Great for B2C - not so hot for B2B"

Infusionsoft is being used across most of the organization to facilitate the marketing and sales process, and to manage existing customer relationships. The only team not using Infusionsoft is systems and development, but they are sometimes involved to help with data automation between our SaaS product and Infusionsoft. Nearly all of our email automation and contact management is done through Infusionsoft. All lead management is also done through Infusionsoft.
  • Email automation on new contacts. When a new contact fills out a form on one of our websites, a tag is added to the contact to do the appropriate follow-up exchange and to first have them confirm their email so we know it isn't spam.
  • We also use Infusionsoft for custom email messaging when accounts are added to our SaaS product offering. This allows the marketing team to edit and customize the messaging without having to go ask the dev team to make updates.
  • The visual campaign manager is really easy to use and quickly understand, even when someone else authored the campaign.
  • Companies seem to be treated as some offshoot of a contact instead of as a way to organize your contacts. For a B2B product offering, this makes messaging all contacts within a company or get an overall account picture very difficult.
  • The forms are not responsive so we end up using 3rd party forms a lot and integrating them into Infusionsoft instead of using Infusionsoft forms.
  • Reporting has been difficult because of the previously mentioned treatment of companies as well.
I think Infusionsoft is great for B2C small businesses to use for contact management and automation. Since contacts are treated as individuals, it's a natural B2C fit. It's a challenge to use for B2B - not impossible, but not ideal either. The process automation using the campaign builder is great for repetitive or periodic activities.
May 02, 2017

Review: "Why you should choose Infusionsoft for your Small Business"

We use Infusionsoft for our contact management, email marketing, landing pages, ecommerce and business operations. We not only use Infusionsoft for our own business but also manage our clients' marketing and contact management with the system.
  • Contact Management - Easily maintain contact management records with a lot of details. You can upload files directly to the record, manage internal notes for record management, tasks, appointments and more.
  • Small Business E-Commerce - For businesses who sell services or have a small product supply, Infusionsoft's e-commerce capabilities work well allowing you to take payments from within your CRM and have that history tied to the contact record. It makes it easy to find all your information in one place
  • Marketing Automation - Infusionsoft allows you to customize your email marketing and automate it based on the contact's behavior. It allows high level segmentation within your lists.
  • Reporting could be stronger. Infusionsoft has a number of reports that come with the system, but there are additional reports that could be added.
Infusionsoft was built for a small business. It allows a small business to manage their contact, their business and their marketing automation in one system.
March 07, 2017

Infusionsoft Review: "We recommend it to our friends but get ready to pull some hair because of some of its quirks."

We use Infusionsoft for our marketing with our patients and prospects. Some of the campaigns we run are for offers, newsletters, NPS, plan holder information, and other non-medical communication. Infusionsoft is only being used in the marketing department.
  • Infusionsoft as a company is always trying to improve the software. They do want to give the best tools to SMEs to help them grow their businesses.
  • Once you have a grasp of how the software functions you are able to do a lot with it.
  • There is a pretty clean layout and navigation is easy.
  • Sometimes there is tinkering done which takes more away than it adds. The best example is the current email builder which has been stripped to bare bones removing much of the customization previously available.
  • It seems to me that they don't actually put things into the hands of end users before rolling them out. There is so much workspace stolen by unused tool bars or in the case of the new email builder, no scrolling tool bar at all so if you are writing longer text you need to keep popping back to the top to modify text.
  • It drives me crazy that if you move forward, by clicking a contact from a list, or changing to reporting mode in CB, when you go back everything resets to the entry point rather than the point on the page you were previously. I know this is difficult to explain but imagine in CB that you are looking a big campaign, where you need to drag the page over from R to L so you can see the right-hand part of the page. Once you click reporting, you zip back to the left side. Change from today to 30 day and same thing again. It is so frustrating...just stay at the point at the page you are looking at!!!
It's great for automating things but some of the design flaws are tricky to learn.

Customer data management / contact management (6)
Workflow management (6)
Opportunity management (5)
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (3)
Quote & order management (3)
Interaction tracking (6)
Lead management (6)
9.5
Email marketing (6)
9.2
Task management (5)
Billing and invoicing management (4)
Reporting (6)
Pipeline visualization (6)
Custom fields (6)
Custom objects (5)
9.6
API for custom integration (6)
Role-based user permissions (5)
9.4
Mobile access (6)

About Infusionsoft

Infusionsoft’s platform aims to enable small businesses to create a sales and marketing strategy and map out each step; centralize customer interactions and daily activities; capture new leads and automate follow-up based on preferences and needs; identify the best leads and close more sales faster; and automate repetitive tasks like follow-up, contact management, billing and payment—all from one place.

Infusionsoft is focused on small businesses. Combining CRM, marketing automation, e-commerce and payments solutions, with a marketplace of apps, integrations and partners, Infusionsoft aims to help small businesses scale their sales and marketing and accelerate growth. The privately held, eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures.

Infusionsoft Features

Sales Force Automation Features
Has featureCustomer data management / contact management
Has featureWorkflow management
Does not have featureTerritory management
Has featureOpportunity management
Has featureIntegration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Does not have featureContract management
Has featureQuote & order management
Has featureInteraction tracking
Does not have featureChannel / partner relationship management
Customer Service & Support Features
Does not have featureCase management
Does not have featureCall center management
Does not have featureHelp desk management
Marketing Automation Features
Has featureLead management
Has featureEmail marketing
CRM Project Management Features
Has featureTask management
Has featureBilling and invoicing management
Has featureReporting
CRM Reporting & Analytics Features
Does not have featureForecasting
Has featurePipeline visualization
Does not have featureCustomizable reports
Customization Features
Has featureCustom fields
Has featureCustom objects
Does not have featureScripting environment
Has featureAPI for custom integration
Security Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions
Does not have featureSingle sign-on capability
Social CRM Features
Does not have featureSocial data
Does not have featureSocial engagement
Integrations with 3rd-party Software Features
Does not have featureMarketing automation
Does not have featureCompensation management
Platform Features

Entry-level set up fee?Required
Essentials$199per month
Starter$99per month
Complete$299per month

With the Infusionsoft Kickstart service, you get a dedicated coach that will get to know your business goals to help you implement the plans that will make the biggest impact. This on-boarding service is a prerequisite for all new customers, and include one-on-one coaching and training resources. The one-time free price ranges from $999 to $2,999

Infusionsoft Support Options