BQE Core review
March 02, 2022
BQE Core review
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with BQE Core
We use BQE Core for assigning our work hours to different client projects depending on day-to-day tasks performed. It is very easy to use and is well organized. The entries can be sorted to quickly check the allotted, used, and remaining project hours. Even though the hours allocated to other users of the project are not visible, the updated remaining project hours help keep the project on track. The main rationale behind choosing this product is its ease of accounting of complex project fund distribution across the users.
- The interface is user friendly and easy to adapt to
- Time Entries and Time Card sections help check if the weekly/monthly allotted project hours have been accounted for with easy checks
- BQE also summarizes the time performances into different categories of work whether 'Billable', 'Non-Billable', 'PTO', and other categories based on user inputs to keep accurate track of office hours.
- Some kind of notification can be added to let the user know if a project fund is nearing completion.
- It has started to save at least a day's worth of work every month to bill and invoice the project hours to customers.
- It has become very easy to track the financial status of the project at any given point of time and helps plan the tasks to finish projects
Do you think BQE CORE delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BQE CORE's feature set?
Did BQE CORE live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of BQE CORE go as expected?
Would you buy BQE CORE again?
It is very easy to use the software. It is well organized and can be customized to meet specific goals. This software helps track the projects well and lets the user plan further tasks.
BQE Core is a great product to keep the project hour allocations organized. It is easy to assign and track the progress of complex project fund distributions to different client projects depending on day-to-day tasks performed. The entries can be sorted in a number of ways to quickly check the allotted, used, and remaining project hours. The up-to-date remaining project hours help keep the project on track.