November 20, 2014
Score 10 out of 10
- Rapid Learning
Overall Satisfaction with Brainshark
We originally began using it in just 1 department to train a few clients around the globe. However, in the last year or so, we have implemented it across multiple departments, and have now trained thousands internationally. It allows us to scale our educational offerings, and train those who we originally could not quite reach.
- Incredible customer support. From our original sales person, to our account manager and technical consultant, everyone has our best interest as their first priority.
- The product itself just works!
- Their product management team is excellent. We have made suggestions as to what it may lack, and they have used those suggesitons to improve their product offerings.
- User management is simple, but it would be nice if it was a bit more robust.
- There is no bulk deletion mechanism, although I was told product teams are working on developing this.
- Branding. I know there are ways we can remove their Brainshark logos and such, but it is at a cost, which sometimes our clients don't like.
- Ability to scale our programs - huge ROI
- Ability to educate those who are international, rather than traveling overseas.
- Quicker turnaround on educational projects
They are not quite as robust and detailed in terms of capabilities in managing users as Blackbaud, but this is MUCH more user-friendly, and it feels like we, as a client, really matter to them and are a top priority. We have had nothing but good experiences with Brainshark and would highly recommend them.
The questions would be surrounding how robust of a system you need. For what we do, this is a great platform. It works as a learning management system for us, but our needs are not quite as in-depth as others may be. If you need ability to track multiple activities form users outside of the system, this is not good for it. However, for what we do, this is the best!