Brandwatch Review: "Great For Social Media Analysis"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-monitoringBrandwatchUnspecified8.3681012014-01-11T22:27:53.998Z
- Brandwatch compiles social media posts in a concise and coherent manner that makes it easy to navigate hundreds of individual messages.
- Brandwatch makes it easy to filter results based on platform and export the results to Excel for further analysis. This function is essential for my use of the product and enables to to search for targeted phrases and keywords across social media outlets.
- Brandwatch gives detailed information about social media users right in the platform. There is no need to go to a specific Twitter or Facebook URL when a user's info is posted within the Brandwatch system.
- Personally I preferred the old Brandwatch layout to the current one. I liked the horizontal layout with the functionality across the top of the page.
- I would like to see a find function within social media results. Finding individual phrases and words within Brandwatch results would enable me to avoid exporting data into a spreadsheet. This is not a large issue for me, just something that would make my work easier.
- I would like to see Brandwatch use infinite scrolling so all results could come up on one page.
- Brandwatch has led to more efficient social media monitoring for our clients. Time spent manually sourcing Facebook and Twitter is now spent on other tasks.
- We are able to provide a wide range of social media analysis using Brandwatch deepening client relationships and developing new business.
- Brandwatch has had a positive impact on work and is considered as a tool for future projects.
Brandwatch has been a great tool for us as a social media aggregator. I do not make the renewal decision personally, but I am sure my company will renew the product for its usefulness and employees familiarity with its offerings. I recommend Brandwatch to market research analysts looking to gain further insights into social media.
It is very well suited to social media analysis, which is the only aspect of the product I have used. Projects that look at a large number of Facebook and Twitter posts can benefit from Brandwatch's offering. It might be less appropriate for targeting highly specific Tweets, but it is great for a landscape analysis.