Extremely Happy with Bridge Learn
August 01, 2018
Extremely Happy with Bridge Learn
Score 9 out of 10
- Bridge Learn
Overall Satisfaction with Bridge
Bridge Learn is currently being used across our entire organization. Bridge [is used] for our new hire training, compliance training, and up-skilling of our sales and operations personnel.
- Bridge is designed for the user so it is intuitive and easy to use.
- Bridge includes an authoring tool so building custom content is fast and easy.
- Bridge does a good job of providing user information for managers. Managers can quickly and easily see how many courses their reports are enrolled in and if anyone is overdue on required courses.
- Bridge is also built with learning science in mind. There are multiple options for assessments, including an option for verified tasks to be completed to demonstrate proficiency.
- Bridge Learn doesn't currently have a way to organize the Learning Library within an organization's instance. They say this is because learners search for content via search bar, however this has proven to be problematic for up-skilling and career pathing
- Bridge Learn doesn't have an evaluation option that can be automatically sent out after completion of a training. This would be helpful from a user satisfaction standpoint and also provide the opportunity for users to quickly make recommendations for content changes and/or grammar errors. The current survey tool only provides a scale for responses. Comment boxes are not currently an option.
- Bridge has allowed us to centralize our compliance training allowing for easy tracking. Bridge Learn has also made it easy for managers to track employee up-skilling from a learning perspective.
- Bridge Learn's native authoring tool makes it easy for SMEs to enter content directly into Bridge.
- One of the unexpected results of using Bridge Learn has been the high demand for professional development material. Employees want to use Bridge to learn more about the careers that they aspire to. This has increased learner engagement significantly on the platform.
Bridge provides a much simpler user experience. Bridge Learn has remained true to its user focus...even at the expense or frustration of the administrator. Our high user adoption rate is proof that Bridge Learn is working for our organization.
Bridge is actually a suite of platforms. We currently only have Bridge Learn, which does not include the performance management (Bridge Perform) or career management platform (Bridge Career).
Working with the Customer Success team was one of the highlights of the entire process. We have had Bridge Learn for alomost two years and we still maintain a bi-weekly call with the same CSM that we had when we launched. Tech support is also very helpful. Because Bridge is web-based, launch was very easy.
- We have been surprised at how easy it is to host content on Bridge. We have dozens of pre-recorded training webinars that we easily host in Bridge and track participation. We can even include assessment questions as a part of a program.
- Also, Bridge Learn allows you to embed videos from external video sites for trainings or supplemental content that is beneficial to your learners.
Learning, learning, learning! If you are interested in getting content out to your users quickly and easily, Bridge Learn is fantastic. If you are an organization that has SMEs spread out in different locations, Bridge Learn provides an easy way for SMEs to create and leave content within Bridge so reviewers can come behind and edit before publishing.