Overall Satisfaction with Bridge
Bridge has been a really wonderful platform for all types of learning management and career goals. It has changed the narrative in our operations from people begging to move up, to empowering our employees to have the conversations to set themselves up for success in their personal and professional lives.
- Video learning
- Learning tracking and management
- 1 on 1 meetings
- Discoverability for assigned items
- Incentives for utilization of the software
- Total year to date course [hours] review
- The ability to see who has and hasn't taken certain courses can ensure our compliance and safety standard.
- Education goals our company has set help to ensure our employees utilize the software.
- Using this in tandem with HR software is a complete package for HR.
- Arcoro Hire (formerly birddoghr)
I have not used many competing software to Bridge. Most other companies use and manage this training manually. This can cause a lot of headache. birddoghr is a software with a similar goal to Bridge, I found the user interface to be very hard to navigate and there is basically no discoverability in the knowledge library.
Do you think Bridge Learning Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bridge Learning Platform's feature set?
Did Bridge Learning Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Bridge Learning Platform go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Bridge Learning Platform again?
Bridge is really good for medium to large size companies who might have their own education department. It's a wonderful suite of tools that allows people to learn everything they need for their job and even some helpful personal education as needed. Bridge is only as powerful as the people utilizing the software. If you don't have a person or team dedicated to creating training and keeping it up to date, you will find less people using it on a daily basis.