- Brightedge, so far, is the best tool I used after the keyword encryption.
- Very easy to use and set up dashboard or to get analytics.
- Convenient for setting up dashboards and adding notes to send reports to clients or email to yourselves.
- It really depends on how you set up your tracking codes.
- Applying dates does not apply to a day or month set up. Starts on the first day of the week (a Sunday) and ends at the end of the week (Saturday).
- 800 keyword limit, but can ask for expansion. But there are untracked keyword options to get ranking / search volume for keywords and the Webmaster tool has been recently implemented.
- Applying keywords and analytics to page help to confirm performance.
- Share of voice report gives good sign of direct and indirect competitors.
- Page url is shown for the keywords that is on the top ranked keywords showing which page is getting more attention.
Brightedge is one of the strongest analytics programs and support team gives a lot of time to make sure everything is working right and their users are using everything to capacity.