February 04, 2014
AMNET - The Aegis Trading DeskMarketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
Score 9 out of 10
BrightTag is our current tag management system which is being used by our whole organization but it is a GM mandate that each DSP that we use is integrated with BrightTag. BrightTag simplifies our tagging structure and allows us to place less tags on a given page while still gathering the necessary data.
- BrightTag's UI is very user friendly.
- Creating, editing and setting up tags is pretty easy.
- Tag performance (fires and unique users) information is easy to attain in the UI.
- The UI is pretty slow.
- Users do not have the ability to go back to a previous page without losing whatever information was previously input.
- The search feature could be improved.
- BrightTag has increased employee efficiency.
- BrightTag has enabled us to cut down the number of times that specific pages are tagged. Tagging a site numerous times slows a page down thus decreasing the user experience.
- Brighttag has allowed us to easy collect and house tag information, therefore increasing our customer service.
Because of all of the previous benefits that I mentioned, GM has mandated that any DSP that we use for their campaigns must be integrated with BrightTag. Therefore we will have to use BrightTag for all future GM business.
BrightTag works great for a large client like GM because it cuts down on the number of tags that have to be created and the number of times a page has to be tagged. It is also integrated with a lot of DSP's so there is a good chance that whatever DSP you are using is already integrated with BrightTag. Also the integration process is pretty simple. I have only used BrightTag with GM and I have been very satisfied with it's capabilities.