Very useful tool that allows me to achieve my email objectives
June 17, 2020

Very useful tool that allows me to achieve my email objectives

Overall Satisfaction with BriteVerify

I use BriteVerify to validate email addresses in our CRM system by uploading lists of contacts and exporting the results to view mailable, unavailable, and invalid contacts. It helps scrub our database and get rid of contacts who are no longer current, and allows us to ensure our email deliverability is optimized when sending mass emails.
  • It allows you to view detailed results of your list imports.
  • It allows you to easily integrate with your marketing automation or CRM platform.
  • It allows you to incorporate the API to validate single email addresses seamlessly.
  • It would be nice to have a feature that allows you to customize the types of results that you are looking for, i.e. only check emails with invalid domains, Canada domains, etc.
  • It would be nice to allow you to export the results of email validations for an unlimited amount of time so you can go back a month later to download results.
  • It would be nice to have more detailed results of emails that have unknown status, as we are sometimes unsure if unknown or risky emails are safe to include in email sends.
  • It has provided a very good return on investment when it comes to improvements in email deliverability and limiting spam complaints.
  • It has allowed us to meet our objectives by removing contacts who are invalid and suspicious contacts (i.e. signed up for our service and provided a fake email address).
  • It has allowed us to improve our overall bounce rates and delivery rates across our bulk mail sending to prospective customers.
  • My favorite feature is it allows you to easily and quickly view and export results of your list validations.
  • I like that it is capable of working with addresses and domains around the world, which helps address our entire database cleanliness domestically and internationally.
  • I like that you are able to view the import results history based on the names of the files that you provide, so information is easy to locate.
I use BriteVerify with Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This allows me to easily locate contacts in our email automation database who are valid, invalid, and risky contacts. It allows me to seamlessly view the history of when contacts were last updated and validated. It allows me to easily view the metrics of my email messages based on how many contacts were sent to and validated.
I do not have experience with customer service.
BriteVerify is a robust and simple to use platform that is great for organizations looking to maintain the health of their email database, and ensures that spam addresses and outdated contacts are recognized in their email data. It is especially great to validate contacts who may be old in your database, who may have moved onto a new company and you are unsure if they can still receive email.