Overall Satisfaction with Bubble Innovator
We currently use Bubble in NPD (New Product Development) to manage all new projects in development. It is used as a project management tool for the Innovation project managers and also as the "one point of truth" for all cross-functional teams involved in the project. Under each project/SKU profile, cross-functional teams are able to see the project overview, their tasks, what stage the project is in, meeting notes, basic timelines and who is involved.
- Great at being able to manipulate projects and filter certain projects into a report. This is great for when we have different meetings for different channels e.g. food service vs speciality.
- Easy to use - our cross-functional teams use this and they are able to find what they need without a lot of training.
- The development team are understanding of our needs and happy to adapt the program for us.
- Parent-child functionality. However we are currently working with Bubble to develop this and find a solution to our needs.
- Limited timeline capability.
- Sometimes the speed is slow - however I think this is related to our internet connection.
- With financials being included in each SKU, it has lead us to be more finance focused and aware of what projects are more profitable than others.
- It has given us a better oversight of what everyone is working on and the SKUs in our portfolio - allowed us to allocate resources more efficiently.