March 06, 2021
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Canto
We use Canto specifically in our department to manage our photo database. However, we do employ it across the organization to share images and documents as well as collect photos from our field personnel. It has also helped streamline our data sharing with a sister company that supports our design and marketing needs.
- Detailed metadata that is easily searchable
- Ability to share images with non-licensed users
- Tag images as confidential or sensitive
- Collect images from field personnel
- Integration with Adobe products could allow for drag and drop functionality
- Easier/Faster migration of large datasets
- More efficient data gathering
- Easily integrated with our sister company (now on the same platform)
- Can more quickly share items with others (including non-users)
Do you think Canto delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canto's feature set?
Did Canto live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Canto go as expected?
Would you buy Canto again?