Canto Reviews

March 01, 2021
Jeff Montgomery | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Canto to store all of our digital assets, from stock photography, product labels, video, marketing assets like brochures, and even headshots! Our entire company uses Canto in various ways depending on their department. Before Canto, we were storing our files on various hard drives - and each time we needed something we'd play everyone's fun game of "who has it", "who has the latest version", and "where are the attachments to this InDesign file". Now, everyone has the ability to log in and quickly keyword search for exactly what they are looking for.
  • Visually show you the file in a thumbnail without having to click on it
  • Keyword search to find files relating to exactly what you're looking for
  • Easy user upload and download
  • Ability to share assets with outside members
  • The servers get slow after a single use experience of uploading items
  • The servers can't handle large uploads (for instance like 1 GB) very well
  • It would be nice to not have to pay for more than 5 users
Canto can definitely help a company efficiently store and find their assets, especially if they have a lot of them (files in the thousands). The ability to visually see and search for a file in seconds is why our company signed up. Their support staff has also been nothing short of amazing. I will say, though, if you're looking for an easy way to share assets outside of your organization without too much hassle, Canto can be a bit clunky sometimes.
Read Jeff Montgomery's full review
Brian Gore | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Canto across the entire organisation both for internally and for external 3rd parties to access. It solves our need to store, catalogue and share assets securely and quickly.
  • Easy upload through separate app - Canto Connect
  • Intuitive and fast access to sharing assets
  • Smart tagging of assets
  • Public facing portals
  • Custom URL for Portals
  • More freedom to custom design the portal e.g. template selection
  • More integrations
I am a big fan of Canto. It is easy to set up and use from day one. The user interface is well designed and intuitive. For us it has saved time and money by reducing workflows plus it gives me a a perfect umbrella view of what assets we are using as a company in order ensure that our brand messaging is aligned.
The team is very responsive for any queries we have had. Having a dedicated account manager really helps.
Read Brian Gore's full review
Sarah Renton | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Canto across the entire organization for the specific purpose of image asset organization. We upload all of our stock and taken photos into this system, and tag the photos with time, date, title, as well as tagging the individuals that appear with in the photos. Although it could be used for documents as well, we do not use that feature.
  • Facial Recognition
  • In-Document word/phrase searching
  • Easy to use Interface
  • Slower load times for thumbnail versions of images.
Canto is excellent for companies who have a lot of events and need an easy way to tag important individuals across multiple photos. I would suggest the software to anyone who is looking for a clean and easy way to group, share and tag photos across an organization or department.
I've had to reach out to support only the one time, but they were friendly, kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. They were able to address my issue and solve my problem on one phone call, and set up a way to ensure the issue would not happen again. Honestly, their support is one of the main reasons I would suggest this platform.
Read Sarah Renton's full review
March 03, 2021
Raffaele Vertucci | TrustRadius Reviewer
Canto is the only DAMS of the company for the management of all digital resources related to communication and marketing.
It was distributed throughout the company which has sites spread across many countries.
The introduction of Canto was carried out through dedicated training sessions that involved all the administrators, contributors and users.
We are actually still in transition phase with more than 400,000 digital assets uploaded.
  • User experience
  • Security
  • Functionalities
  • 3D Asset Management
CANTO is one of the DAMs with the best value for money, it has all the features to start a digital transition for medium/large companies especially for those with a low/medium digital maturity.
Very good, responsive and effective. The customer support team supported us in a very extensive training plan that covered the entire population using the tool as an administrator, contributor or user. In addition, the customer support team supported us in the evaluation and implementation of new requests coming from daily use.
Read Raffaele Vertucci's full review
March 02, 2021
Jared Phillips | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Canto to organize all of the photos for the marketing and communications department. The library uses Canto as a place to store scans of archival photos for university use.
  • Bulking uploading to albums or folders
  • Facial recognition is very impressive
  • easily search for photos
  • easy to navigate
  • Better integration with InDesign
I would highly recommend Canto to a colleague. Canto has made organizing, searching and storing photos extremely easier than what our department was previous using.
Read Jared Phillips's full review
Wyatt Honstein | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our organization uses Canto as a digital asset manager for the thousands and thousands of photos we utilize for marketing and sales. As a member of the marketing team, we use it to quickly and efficiently house all creative pieces and retrieve them at a moment's notice.
  • User interface is easy to use.
  • No bugs or site issues.
  • Never had assets lost on Canto.
  • Ability to upload new assets.
  • Mobile site matching desktop site capabilities.
  • Tag feature allowing for separate tags on photos in the same bulk upload.
Any company that uses digital assets like photos would benefit from Canto. The ability to house thousands upon thousands of photos from hundreds of different users while retaining image quality and being extremely easy to navigate makes it one of the best tools I've come across.
Read Wyatt Honstein's full review
Chris Bell | TrustRadius Reviewer
At the City of Santa Barbara Waterfront Department, I primarily use Canto to share content I have created or acquired with the media and other city departments. It is being used across the entire city government. Canto solves an old problem of sharing large files with entities outside of our network. Previously, we had to use FTP or thumb drives-not a speedy nor elegant solution!
  • Simple upload
  • Simple to share
  • Ability to password protect content
  • Ability to watermark content
  • UI could be simplified even more for non-tech savvy users
If you need to share large files across a variety of platforms, Canto is an excellent solution. Anyone in media, social media, marketing, or advertising will really appreciate its simplicity. The search function is very powerful and useful.
Read Chris Bell's full review
Lloyd Blunk | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Canto to provide access to our Digital Marketing Assets to our Sales Team, International Teams, partner agencies, and anyone else that we work with who needs our images, logos, videos, etc. to promote our product. We began using Canto to have an easy-to-use system that allowed people easy access to assets that were approved for use and to avoid people Google searching for assets and using out-of-date assets.
  • Easy UI
  • Great onboarding and technical support
  • Smart AI tagging
  • Quicker load times for assets.
  • Time intense to set up.
It's great for providing easy access to digital assets to coworkers and partners for use in social media, POS design, swag, design, etc.
Read Lloyd Blunk's full review
Hilary Hobbs | TrustRadius Reviewer
Canto is used throughout multiple departments at my company. It is primarily used for graphic assets and branding. It is allowing the marketing department to streamline our text, colors, and graphics between email, video, and print. Before using Canto, our videos did not match the email marketing campaigns, but now everything looks clean and together.
  • Library system
  • Organization
  • Searching and uploading
  • Need a better way to filter out doubles.
It's great for a larger company that has assets needing to be used across multiple departments. It may not be as useful for smaller companies or a personal business.
Read Hilary Hobbs's full review
Arno Nijhof | TrustRadius Reviewer
Previously, the division where I am working was using an obsolete tool for image management. Last year we've switched over to Canto because the features we can use with Canto are much better than the old system was providing us. We use it currently mainly as an Image Library, but we can do much more with it.
  • Share collections of images in Portals to logged in users OR to guests. Flexible!
  • Ability to convert original images to low-res images within the platform, so users can download based on their permissions and/or their needs.
  • Interactive PDF search and scroll behaviour.
  • You can tag images in multiple ways with keywords and with tags but also with pre-defined categories and such.
  • Administrative rights management can be improved. Admin rights on multiple levels are not supported so working with multiple department admins is a no-go.
  • UX/UI can be improved sometimes, but is a work in progress for the developers.
Canto DAM can be used really well for situations where multiple asset types should be gathered and shared in multiple ways and with different audiences. The way folders are handled during mass upload can be a difficult situation (folder/album structures can be hard to arrange properly) Support is really fast. Extensive Knowledge Portal available.
Read Arno Nijhof's full review
Alex Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Canto to manage all of our client and marketing photography. With 100s of images being uploaded for 100s of different clients every month, it enables people around the business to gain access to the images and videos they need easily and efficiently.
  • Uploading: The upload is super simple and sits in the background whilst you continue the use of the platform.
  • Tags and smart tags: We use these to enable people to identify the images they need easily.
  • Search: People often underestimate the search functions of Canto, it works so well that you just have to search what you think.
  • I think the approval of new users could be streamlined a little, especially for mobile.
When we have a large client that likes their images to be kept from the public eye, we can create a private portal with logins for their members and allow only them access to the images. We can also brand the portal and give it a separate URL so they have a more personalized experience from us.
Read Alex Smith's full review
February 25, 2021
Robin Martin | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our team has been using Canto as our DAM for our final artwork files for over two years. I'm quite pleased with the ease-of-use and the ability to get away from our dreaded corporate server! I like the way files are replaced and "versioned" simply by dragging the new one on top of the old file. The portals work great for the marketing projects for our individual clients as well.
  • File versioning
  • File cloud storage
  • Client portals
  • I'd like to see albums created automatically when a folder is added.
I would not recommend Canto as "in-process" file storage for art files, simply due to the handling of the folder structures.
I have only contacted Canto support a handful of times but I had a great experience each time. They responded very quickly and solved my problems with ease, as well as being very courteous.
Update 2/25/21: I had to contact Canto support about three times for a recent project. I was updating two different Canto portals for our team. We wanted to update the urls so I submitted a help ticket to support. Within one day both of our portals had updated urls, which made our brand manager very happy! On the same project, I was having issues with connecting a few folders and albums to the two portals. I contacted support again and voila, within a few hours my updates had taken effect. During the same week, late on a Friday afternoon, I accidentally deleted several files and was in quite a panic! I contacted support again and within the hour they had restored everything for me. I was so excited since I was not an admin on the account and everyone had signed out for the weekend. I can't say enough about Canto support! Thank you!
Read Robin Martin's full review
February 25, 2021
Leyna Segal | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Canto among our art department, marketing department, sales department, and web department as a visual and searchable asset database. It makes it easier to find assets as opposed to digging through our server to find them. We also use the Portal feature to share our assets with distributors and retailers.
  • Branding customization.
  • Tagging and keywords.
  • Metadata capabilities.
  • Importing metadata.
  • Collections can only be viewed by the creator.
Canto is very well suited for visual items such as photos, logos, and social media assets, plus PDF files such as catalogs, sell sheets, price lists, and branding guidelines. It is easier and faster to use than Adobe Bridge or Finder to sort through those kinds of assets. It is also well suited for sharing visual assets in a quick and easy manner.
Canto support has always been extremely helpful and personable. They solve all of our issues in a timely manner, and are always available to provide support, answer questions, and generally just be a friendly contact for us. They also frequently check in with us to make sure we are happy with their product, as well as alert us to any new updates.
Read Leyna Segal's full review
October 12, 2020
Matthew Liebergall | TrustRadius Reviewer
Canto is being used by almost everyone at my company. We create thousands of ads every year, but before this, had no clear way to find past projects, there wasn't an organization tool. We are using Canto as a repository for our best in class work, and this can be helpful to everyone. We have the sales team using it to find great examples of past work with specific verticals/ad placements/brands, etc. The creative team is using it to find awesome examples of specific creative techniques to elevate their work.

So in short, we're using Canto as a place to house the best of every category of work we do, so that anyone on the team can find what they need!
  • Share links. Now, we can share video asset examples to our clients without them having to download it! They can click on the link, and watch it immediately in a browser, major time saver. Also, for security reasons, it's great that we can set an expiration date to those links, and toggle download permissions.
  • Filter bar. I love how I can quickly filter the assets I currently have in my window. I might use the search function, but realize I missed one part of the search. No worries, I can quickly filter those results!
  • Portals and Workspaces. I love how I can control what users can see in their portals, and that I can use a Workspace to organize assets before making them visible on the general Canto library. This allows me the time to organize assets on Canto, without risking them falling into other's hands before they're ready.
  • I don't love the share features for My Collections. Right now, to share a collection externally, you have to go to the collection, select all the assets, and create a share link. There should be a share link creation associated with the collection itself.
  • Moving and creating folders and albums is slow. Anytime I create or move one, the system will take quite a few seconds of loading time. Also, after it's done, the entire folder structure will collapse to its smallest state, and I usually want it to remain the way it was.
  • Tagging. This isn't a unique issue with Canto, but I wish tagging was less manual, wish I could create shortcuts for tags. I have to make repetitive tags as I want to make sure the right results come up for a user, no matter how they search for it. For example, I'll manually tag an asset "e-comm" "ecomm" e-commerce" and "ecommerce."
If you are looking to host a repository of visual assets, this is your place. If you're creating a repository for discovery, this is your place. If you're trying to make a place where you can find assets quickly and easily, this is great for you.

However, if you're looking to create an educational portal, this may not be the right environment. Leaving notes and comments on Canto is a little hard to do, and they are not easy to find when looking at an asset.
The Canto team is very helpful, they usually respond to any questions within a day. And they're always responding with helpful, personal, human answers. It feels like they care about our partnership, and want us to use their product to its best abilities. They provided us with a month-long onboarding period where they helped us build out the repository.
Read Matthew Liebergall's full review
September 25, 2020
Anthony Robison | TrustRadius Reviewer
At our institution, we have 18 different campuses that are supported by a statewide team. Our marketing team uses Canto to share assets created both by the statewide team with the 18 campuses, vendors, media, and others. Since implementing Canto, it has greatly streamlined file sharing and collaboration throughout the campuses. During the Covid-19, it was a lifesaver when it came to quickly sharing a large number of files in a very short amount of time allowing our campuses to keep students and visitors updated at a moments notice.
  • Very receptive to feedback
  • Highly customizable
  • Strong brand templating software
  • Easy to mange users at all levels
  • Initial training was not the best
  • Smart tagging is pretty poor
Canto is very well suited for large organizations that need to share many types of files quickly and efficiently. The software still feels newer in some aspects but they are doing a great job of listening to feedback and adding features often. I would say it is a great asset manager for the price.
Our account manager and the Canto IT team are usually very responsive and open to our suggestions. We have yet to have an issue that the team at Canto has been unable to solve or are in the process of solving. They have also begun hosting virtual events with clients in similar industries which allows us to share best practices with each other.
Read Anthony Robison's full review
November 30, 2020
Liz Steckel | TrustRadius Reviewer
Canto is currently being used to organize over 7,000 photos, videos, and recipes for our company. Our team uses this software on a daily basis to tag, edit, and catalog content we produce through the year. It has become a vital asset to us as we seek to be leaders in our industry.
  • Highly organized
  • Easy to use for the everyday participant
  • Exceptional support staff
  • Search engine that allows for quick identification of content
  • There are times our older content shows before our newest content
Canto is valuable for organizing content as we utilize it across social programs, our website, and print. With so many projects happening at one time, it is nice to have a central location for all of our videos and imagery. Canto is perfect for any social media, advertising, or marketing team.
Any time I have a question, they are quick to respond within 24 hours. We have had a few instances where we needed to add new administrators or new consumers, and they were quick to respond with new login information and ensure they had access to what they needed.
Read Liz Steckel's full review
November 25, 2020
Freddy Martinez | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Canto to manage all of our marketing assets that we provide to our franchisees. The platform itself incredibly responsive and easy to use for users, with admins of it having the ability to easily share files across different country specific portals with tons of different reports that can be run to pull together all sorts of interesting info. On top of everything, their support team is fantastic, with their reps being very easy to reach and always available to answer any questions or respond to our requests.
  • Easy to manage the visibility of assets and files according to different portals for different groups of users.
  • User management is a breeze.
  • Sharing file(s) can be done through direct links, with the ability to change the behavior of the link.
  • Better ability to filter results for an Excel export.
  • Easier way to manage duplicate files.
  • Load times could be improved.
Canto is well suited for managing marketing assets for franchisors, as it allows for quick and easy sharing of assets, with uploads to the system appearing for user almost instantaneously. User management can actually be handled by a single admin as well, since it is possible to set up self-registration on the system, which can have different rules placed on it to ensure that the user gets access to specific portals in the platform.
Our account representative is both easy to contact, and incredibly responsive. She is always available if we have any questions or requests, to which she quickly addresses. If every representative is like her, then it makes complete sense why we cannot imagine using any other way to use our marketing assets.
Read Freddy Martinez's full review
Eric Hall | TrustRadius Reviewer
Canto is used by the marketing department to manage all our branding and and social media content. We serve as administrators of the library and facilitate use by other departments as needed.
  • Canto makes it easy to add and remove content.
  • Canto excels by eliminating the need to have any one asset in multiple places. It is added once and can be accessed through any number of albums, saving actual memory capacity.
  • Canto makes sharing content with others very easy with straightforward links to albums or with portals.
  • Canto is very customizable in the way it looks, how you share content, and how you identify it across the platform.
  • Certain drag-and-drop features could be added within the platform.
Canto, when built by the user effectively, makes organizing and sharing content simple and easy, especially when dealing with less tech-savvy end-consumers. It allows the user to be organized and find/share content quickly and effectively without complex download requirements. It is also successful at presenting a professional appearance to others. An organization that utilizes a tool like this makes managing a robust library simple.
Our representative is always reaching out and has been available to us with insights, training, and support consistently!
Read Eric Hall's full review
Valerio Coltella | TrustRadius Reviewer
Canto is used by our organization to internally share high resolution photographs and images, we have integrated everything in SharePoint by creating a gallery that shows the selected photographs.
It is very useful for managing large quantities of photos and processing the download size and for sending large quantities of images from one collaborator to another.
  • Resize image
  • Image sharing
  • Content management
  • Not always user friendly
I recommend using Canto in scenarios for managing large quantities of photographs, with different teams collaborating with each other.
Very good and responsive.
Read Valerio Coltella's full review
Sam Stringer | TrustRadius Reviewer
Canto is our current Digital Asset Manager and houses all of our content. This is a wide variety of different assets but with a large focus on video content.
It is primarily used as a final destination for all of our marketing assets but is also utilised by our Product & Design teams.
  • Asset Management.
  • Tagging.
  • Visualisation.
  • Responsiveness.
  • Library & Album System.
Canto is a great visual tool when out laying all of your assets across one space, what it lacks in looks it makes up for in practical functionality. We do not use it for working files - only for final assets as it does not visually work well with PSD and After Effect files.
We rarely use the support feature as our need for Canto as a basic digital asset manager does not warrant its more advance features. They're regularly sending feature update emails which are more than welcome.
Read Sam Stringer's full review
Valarie Clark | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Canto across administrative offices at the University. We do not provide standard student access. Our 100 seat plan works well for us as we identify users in key areas. Canto has allowed us to vastly streamline access to photos and eliminate the need to have staff search for images needed by other departments.
  • Easy to upload and tag images in batches.
  • Easy to find what you are looking for.
  • Ability to add photos to multiple albums.
  • Ability to share images with others via a link.
  • When sharing images in an album, if you add more images after sharing the link you need to create a new link.
We still have a long way to go in uploading and tagging more photos. The work we have done so far has eliminated the need to have staff search for pictures needed by other departments. With many people working remotely during the pandemic, we could not have functioned nearly as well without access to our Digital Assets online.
Training was easy and understandable. Support, when needed, has been timely and any issues (though there haven't been many) have been resolved.
Read Valarie Clark's full review
Martine Empson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Canto is currently being used by our client's marketing department. I was involved in the selection process and implementation. The client was able to move from multiple on-premises drives and cloud storage services to one consolidated repository for their marketing assets. The client was able to move from relying on multiple folder structures to a comprehensive tagging and keywording organization system. They also shifted from spending much of their time searching for assets, sharing them, and receiving them to a self-serve model that enables collaboration and sharing of assets inside and outside their organization.
  • Ease of use
  • Configuration options
  • Portals
  • Unlimited guest (unlicensed) users
  • Workflow
  • Task assignment
For a medium-sized organization where only a one to three departments use Canto to store their assets, Canto is likely well suited. It enables the organization and sharing of assets efficiently and simply. The second item I would check is whether the organization intends to rely heavily on a workflow that includes task assignment. If so, Canto may not meet your needs. For any organization that is not overly complex (fewer than 1,000 employees) and that does not intend to manage tasks in Canto, I highly recommend this product.
Support during the selection process was top notch. I cannot vouch for the account team because we have not begun our quarterly review cycle. We are still in implementation. The implementation team could be stronger, in my opinion. The process is very canned and templated. I did not find that the implementation team took the time to really get to know the client's individual use cases well. They are great for answering questions and providing feedback. But, this is not the type of implementation service that includes project management. If you want to avoid having this project drag on, my advice would be to assign someone as a project manager who can keep resources on track. Some clients implement over many months or even years, bit by bit. For us, this was not an option. We wanted to be up and running with 5TB of data, portals, and a review workflow within 90 days. A project manager is indispensable for this scenario and Canto is not it.
Read Martine Empson's full review
Camilo Barros | TrustRadius Reviewer
Canto was created by the creative team, but it is used by everyone in different visions, in the face of the client we have used it as a library of creative inputs and it has been very useful. Before Canto, we had to search for assets in several repositories and we were not always sure of their quality and confidence.
  • Ease of use.
  • Asset organization.
  • Ease of exporting files.
  • Ways to import assets.
  • Accuracy of tags.
  • A few more steps I believe are unnecessary, like having to insert assets in my collection.
Before Canto we used Drive as a repository, which already means a huge evolution, but the intelligence of the platform helps a lot in our productivity. It's easy to find what you need and choose the best way to have the right file. The security of the platform seems to me well adjusted as well.
Whenever we need the support of the Canto team we receive it impeccably.

The training was a great differential for us to be on board the platform in a functional way. I'm not a platform administrator, just a regular user, but I imagine that the access as an administrator will be the same.

Read Camilo Barros's full review
Morgan Montgomery, CPCE, CMP | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Canto to house all of our visual collateral - as a specialty rental company for meetings & events, it's important for us to have quick, easy, reliable access to examples of our rental items in use. Our sales team uses this to be able to quickly have examples of certain items in use or at a specific venue, while our marketing team uses it to quickly locate images for use in blog posts, social media, and other marketing materials.
  • The ability to add custom fields to assets to enhance their searchability is huge for us. We've created custom fields for all different vendor categories, so when we pull an image to use in our marketing, we're not scrambling to remember who the photographer was or who else might need credit.
  • Canto "smart tags" images, which is a huge help!
  • The customer service is great - we just went through our renewal and it was a pleasant and easy experience!
  • Nothing I can think of, it works perfectly for what we use it for!
Canto is great if you have a large amount of content that you want to keep organized, along with the pertinent data that goes with it. If you're looking for simple photo storage, it's a bit more complex than that and would be more than you need, but it's perfect if you have lots of moving parts!
The customer support has been wonderful. They've worked with us on figuring out what type and size plan we needed to best suit our business, and I've never dealt with any major bugs or issues. We recently did our renewal and I was pleased that the team member we worked with really took the time to get to know us and how we use the product!
Read Morgan Montgomery, CPCE, CMP's full review
Alena Piccinini | TrustRadius Reviewer
One division of our company utilizes canto, about 5-10 people. It helps with strategic grouping of our licensed content. It makes day to day tasks 10x easier with the ease of use and organization. We have nearly 10,000 licensed videos and Canto helps with the grouping of different genres, and the use of tags and comments help to make the search for content easier.
  • Organization: Having different folders makes organization easy.
  • Tags: Being able to search for one term helps narrow down search time.
  • Ease of download: The quick download process makes mass download a lot easier than any other platform.
  • Glitches: There seems to be certain days where the speed of the platform lags. Causing a bit of a delay in progress.
  • Ability to have endless albums. The limitless factor would make overall use easier to manage.
  • Specific date searching: being able to search through a specific month and year would make the content search easier.
Canto is well suited for a company that has a bulk amount of content that needs to be easily stored in one place. For example, our company uploads mass amount of videos each day and this helps make that process easier. It might not be as appropriate for a company where content management is un-needed. Overall it is helpful as a group organization hub.
I have not directly dealt with Canto support, but I do receive email updates regarding the platform very consistently.
Read Alena Piccinini's full review

What is Canto?

The vendor states marketing teams across all industries can use Canto to organize, secure and share visual brand assets with ease. Canto gives users team the ability to tag, collaborate and report on company-wide digital assets in a visual environment. Boasting over 25 years of experience in the digital asset management industry, the vendor states that thousands of brands around the world now rely on Canto to centralize their rich media libraries.

Canto Features

Has featureCentralize – Provide a central database for all users while avoiding file duplicates and huge email attachments.
Has featureOrganize – Navigate your brand assets quickly and efficiently with easy-to-use tags, keywords, folders and albums.
Has featureShare – Create collections, download-links and even branded self-service portals for easy file sharing.
Has featureBrand – Ensure consistency with style guides, a customizable interface and watermarking tools.
Has featureReport – Access and analyze activity through detailed reports and audit trails.
Has featureCollaborate – Approve content, develop new ideas and communicate with outside colleagues and external agencies.
Has featureSecure – Determine permissions based on user role and apply digital rights information to protect your assets.

Canto Screenshots

Canto Integrations

Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Mailchimp, WordPress, Slack, Vimeo, Drupal, Egnyte, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, PowerPoint, Word, LinkedIn, FaceBook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, TYPO3, Sitecore, Mac OS, Chrome, Microsoft Windows

Canto Competitors