Overall Satisfaction with Canvas
The entire company is using Canvas. We use it for our online and on-ground courses. It is now mandatory for all faculty to utilize it to the best of their ability.
- Technical Assistance is very helpful.
- Canvas is more user-friendly than some of the other LMS's.
- Generating reports is easier.
- Enrolling students & faculty is integrated with our contact database.
- Creating the gradebook through the assignments nav button is a little confusing for faculty.
- Course filtering would be easier if all schools weren't on the list.
- Having to open an entire term for one course can be very different for faculty & students as they get confused to which course(s) they are enrolled in.
- Students are much happier with the ease of use.
- Faculty are much happier with the ease of use.
- They have amazing customer service.
Unfortunately, I didn't pick Canvas. It is done at a higher level.
If using Canvas as an LMS for an institution, I would ask about the features and grade book.