Overall Satisfaction with Canvas
Canvas is a learning management system. It houses everything for all of my courses. This includes my face-to-face, hybrid, and online classes. Canvas helps me organize my course into modules. In each module, I have information pages, discussions, assignments, and assessments. Canvas also includes a calendar and gradebook. Moreover, Canvas has a messaging system so I can message students in my courses.
- User friendly: I found it easy to figure out how to use Canvas
- Variety; there are a variety of types of assignments an instructor can create
- Organized: the tools help you organize your course
- Sometimes messages are delayed
- It does not have it’s own video conferencing tool
- Would be nice if there was a way to message groups of students based on a risk factor
- Positive impact on recruiting students
- Positive impact on retention
- Positive impact on employee satisfaction
Excellent learning management system!
Do you think Canvas delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canvas's feature set?
Did Canvas live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canvas go as expected?
Would you buy Canvas again?
Canvas is an excellent learning management system. It is user-friendly. It helps you organize your courses. It offers a wide variety of types of assignments, such as information pages, discussions, assignments, assessments, and projects. It allows you to create a rubric to grade assignments. The Canvas Commons has resources to help you set up your courses.