Overall Satisfaction with Catalyst, by EBM Software
[Catalyst, by EBM Software] is being used to track invoices from our vendors. It is very helpful in knowing what invoices we have to be paid and when they are due as well as their payment status. [Catalyst, by EBM Software] is being used mainly by our AP department to keep track of these invoices. It addresses the problem of duplicate payments on an invoice and making timely payments to vendors.
- Managing invoice duplication - this allows us to know when we have multiples of the same invoice in the system so that we do not pay the invoice twice.
- Managing invoice status - lets us know if a invoice has been approved in the system or is still out for approval on the approvers que and also if it has been paid or is still pending payment.
- Creating a new vendor - the system allows and alerts us that there is a new vendor that we have not paid before and lets us set it up so that new vendor can get paid in a timely manner.
- The browser closes unexpectedly at times when refreshing the page and you get logged out
- The incorrect vendor is chosen by Catalyst a few times
- The Catalyst file is occasionally not placed on time in the folder
- Helps to keep our vendors happy
- Helps to keep our systems updated
- Helps to manage our expenses
[Catalyst, by EBM Software] is a very easy system to use and is very user friendly. It gives you different ways of researching an invoice and not just one. Catalyst also helps to allow us to research an invoice within seconds and eliminates a lengthy and confusing process. It is a great software for first time users to learn quickly and efficiently.
Do you think Catalyst, by EBM Software delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Catalyst, by EBM Software's feature set?
Did Catalyst, by EBM Software live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Catalyst, by EBM Software go as expected?
Would you buy Catalyst, by EBM Software again?
The software is easy to use and very user friendly. It is very easy to adapt to this software and to learn the ins and outs of it. From running reports to managing vendor invoices the software is exceptional. The ease of access and compatibility is a great addition to our team.
The support for Catalyst is great and they are usually within the 48 hour response time. There could be a little quicker upload time for invoices that are submitted. They usually show up until the next day on the system and sometimes gives us a stress on time. Overall, the support is quite good.
[Catalyst, by EBM Software] is well suited to track invoices from vendors to get them paid on time to avoid late fees. [Catalyst, by EBM Software] is less appropriate when paying vendor because that is not a function they currently have. If the system was an all in one system that could track and pay your invoices it would be an amazing software.