Jobvite Reviews

Tony Suzda | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 23, 2020

Jobvite is excellent!

We use almost all of the Jobvite modules including Recruit, On-boarding, Engage, and Text. Jobvite is mainly prevalent in our recruiting team but is also touched by HR and our hiring managers in the field. We use it and our one true source of candidates and tracking for those candidates through the sourcing, screening, and hiring process.
  • Extremely user friendly!
  • Excellent customer support!
  • Everyone can get access to the information they need, meaning that hiring managers do not need to depend on the recruiter.
  • Helps provide a great candidate experience!
  • I wish the reporting was a little more robust in the area of canned reports.
Jobvite is one of the most robust applicant tracking systems that I have been involved in implementing and managing. Jobvite easily shares job postings across all my social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Jobvite does a stellar job of tracking who referred the applicant so HR can easily manage Employee Referral Programs. The texting platform is easily one of the best in an area that is new to many organizations.
Partnerships mean the world when I am selecting a new system or vendor. Jobvite has been in the top three best partners I have had over my entire career. I have not been bounced around. There is always someone to connect with you. Their problem-solving abilities allow you to focus on what is important in your organization while they fix your issues in the background.
Jobvite offers several options for customizing the dashboard and workflows that work very well for my organization. I also recommend taking one of their analytics boot camps. It has been almost 5 years later and I still use elements in my reporting that I learned that day. I also appreciate that the dashboards can be customized to the user.
Read Tony Suzda's full review
Billy Schiffiano | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 16, 2020

Jobvite is more than adequate but does have some missing pieces

We use Jobvite across all of our businesses. It addresses the issues of running ads on job boards as well as tracking and managing applicants.
  • Tracks applicants through the hiring process
  • Allows for quick communication with applicants
  • Provides direct links to job boards
  • The mobile app is still weak such that none of our users are actively using it
  • The website reporting lacks integration with Google Analytics or some other BI tool
Tracking applicants and placing jobs on basic job-boards are very useful.
The managed services we have used have been very good, however the cost of these services and the impact on our business did not provide the ROI required to continue them. Jobvite has always provided the support we need with questions.
Quantity of applicants is critical to our recruiting activity. Jobvite has allowed us to see the optimum number of requisitions that lead to better numbers of applicants.
Read Billy Schiffiano's full review
David Draper | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 15, 2020

They understand the TA landscape & where it's going.

Jobvite is the Applicant Tracking System used by our company. It helps manage all aspects of recruitment, candidate management and recruitment marketing campaigns.
  • Candidate experience.
  • Ease of use by recruiting team.
  • Reporting.
  • Jobvite Engage could be easier to use.
  • Some detailed reporting is difficult and requires customer service.
We hear very nice feedback from applicants. My recruitment team finds it intuitive and easy to use. The search features are great and help filter candidates when you have a large population, with many positions. The messaging feature is a great addition to send content to candidates and employees. It's quite helpful on referral campaigns across regions and types of applicants (sales, etc).
Since we signed up with Jobvite, their customer service team and client management team have been quite responsive and eager to help in a timely manner. I've made distant friends with a number of our client managers and have attended their annual talent acquisition events in San Francisco, which offer great presentations and discussion on talent acquisition, upcoming trends, marketing, etc.
We have used template reporting as well as custom reports: time to fill, applicant sources, time to fill by department, region and manager. It's been useful to target difficult regions (or managers) and then offer additional training & resources to help everyone work together for a common goal: hiring great people.
Read David Draper's full review
Scott Sendelweck | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 09, 2020

Outlook positive, with some adjustments to available resources.

We use the Jobvite text platform for my company's recruitment communication and AI applicant/candidate administrative task completion.
  • Customer service.
  • Technical knowledge.
  • Industry trends.
  • Product knowledge.
  • More product training.
  • Introduction of new trends and how JV is scaling to match those trends.
  • Product SME's and evangelists for their services (more needed) to help clients learn about the product options.
Well suited for mid to small companies that are working from having no tech to getting tech in the door to help with the recruiting efforts. More attention is needed to the end line customer after the sale with account managers that are knowledgable of the product lines.
My support is high. But with established (long term) leadership, they prefer tried and true processes and routine. This includes adversity to trying new things and especially new technologies in my industry. It's tough to sell new tech and great new industry solutions to existing organizations when your competitors in that space are taking the same approaches to upgrade their technologies. No one moves in this industry unless forced to do so. Either that or someone pushes us.

Jobvite is an amazing and growing org. They are gaining market share but lack the appropriate resources, SME's, and marketing support to get in front of decision-makers with solutions that will change the way that organization recruits talent and manages results. More like a pre and post partnership.
Yes, some. Stats vary from user to user as it depends on adoption of the technology from our staff. Are the reports and data beneficial? Yes. Does my organization really use the analytics to change the way they are working, I would say, not really. Again, it all depends on our ability to use the tools that we purchased and use the data to our strategic advantage.
Read Scott Sendelweck's full review
Erin Graffius | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 08, 2020

Highly recommend using Jobvite as an ATS tool!

We use Jobvite throughout our company as our Applicant Tracking System, as well as our resume sharing, interview scheduling, and interview evaluation system. All hiring managers are trained and use Jobvite to approve or reject applicants and to provide interview evaluations following their phone or onsite interviews. The recruiting team uses Jobvite for resume review, candidate interview scheduling and rejection, interview scheduling internally, and all candidate correspondence.
  • Candidate correspondence.
  • Ease of scheduling.
  • Ease of working with hiring managers.
  • A dedicated account representative instead of a chat feature.
  • The chat feature often times out without a response.
  • A customer service number rather than the chat feature.
I have used Jobvite in two different companies and implemented it at my current company. The implementation was easy and our implementation manager was very helpful, easy to work with, and she knew what she was talking about. It's very user friendly and easy to train hiring managers, even those who are not receptive to "new" technology. The Outlook Calendar integration makes interview scheduling using Outlook Calendars for people and for conference rooms very seamless.
Integration is great. Once integrated, you do not have a dedicated representative for daily usage questions, only for renewals and new product purchases. You have to use a chat message that has a slow response time, and sometimes the feature times out before you actually do get a reponse at all.
Our company is not currently using enabled reporting and insights to review our talent acquisition activities, but I know that you can use these reports to view where applicant traffic is coming from as well as what sites and sources you are using to hire your new employees. The reports look sophisticated to provide details to a company where this may be valuable but we are not currently using this function.
Read Erin Graffius's full review
Ronda McClurg | TrustRadius Reviewer

Jobvite Review

We are using Jobvite in Talent Acquisition. Our HRIS is Workday and we integrated Jobvite with Workday. We chose Jobvite so that the recruiting group could build pipelines, etc. through Engage. We also needed the functionality to schedule interviews in a more efficient manner.
  • Building Campaigns
  • Make the scheduling of interviews more timely
  • Search feature
  • Very user friendly
  • You can only use each Job Requisition once, so we lose history
  • The reporting functionality is not robust
We hire 600-700 people a year, and Jobvite is very suitable for a company our size.

No real complaints. We do have a lot of support tickets but they seem to get resolved fairly quickly.

I do feel like the training and educational resources are helpful when you add a new team member.

Not at all, this is the area I am most disappointed with.
Read Ronda McClurg's full review
Ryan Watson | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 10, 2020

Fantastic all-in-one talent acquisition platform!

We are using Jobvite as our applicant tracking system and talent acquisition reporting platform for the entire organization. When we decided to look for a new platform, we were looking for something that we could customize workflows, develop reporting and dashboards, make our candidate experience better, and give the tools for our recruiters to be more productive. Every employee in the organization is a user of Jobvite.
  • Easy interview scheduling and candidate self-scheduling
  • Automated emails
  • Collaboration across all members of the hiring teams
  • Ease of use for recruiters
  • Built in training and reminders on how to navigate screens and complete tasks
  • Support can be slow to respond at times
  • Difficult to differentiate between external and internal candidates
Jobvite has replaced our old ATS, our old scheduling platform, and brought reporting front and center giving the business more access to information regarding our open positions. Hiring managers are notified of steps taken from the time a candidate applies, all the way through screening, and they have access to information in real-time that they would otherwise not have had access to. For a company of our size, roughly 550 employees the Jobvite Hire platform is a perfect tool for us. If you are a smaller company (less than 100 people) or you hire very low volume, you probably won't get the same excitement I do. If you are growing rapidly and recruiting high volume this is a perfect fit.
Jobvite has a lot of self-service support documentation, videos and walk through buttons that I really enjoy, as well as a knowledge base full of great information. Where they can improve in my opinion is responding quicker to open tickets, and lower hold time on the phone when calling for support.
Read Ryan Watson's full review
July 14, 2020

My experience using Jobvite through high growth periods!

We have implemented multiple Jobvite modules to get the most out of the tool as we have grown. Adoption of additional modules beyond the core "Hire" (i.e. ATS), has helped us scale for growth. The best part about it is that we didn't have to purchase everything all at once. As we grew, we added more and more modules one by one. We currently utilize Jobvite Hire, Brand, Engage, Text, Video and Onboard. It is primarily being used by the recruiting team except for Onboard which is managed by the HR team. While the primary users of Jobvite is the recruiting team, everyone in the company uses the tool to manage referrals, submit interviewing feedback, and view internal job opportunities. Jobvite has allowed us to scale from a 100 person organization to now 800 and counting and I imagine that it can and will support us well beyond 1,000 employees. Depending on what stage your organization is at, you will need to determine when is the right time to adopt any given module.
  • Jobvite Engage is great to build out recruitment marketing campaigns. This is relatively a new area for recruiting so if you don't know how to do it effectively, Jobvite is a great partner to really establish a great foundation to build recruitment marketing programs.
  • The "Jobvites" feature makes submitting referrals, advertising job postings, and tracking referrals super easy for the employee and the company.
  • You can customize the system to really meet your business needs at different periods of growth. Take the time to really optimize the system to help run your business!
  • They were recently acquired by a private equity that in turn also acquired multiple other companies and they are putting them under the Jobvite name. It has been very confusing to go through this transformation and you really don't have a great idea of how it is going to all come together. I'm sure in due time they will rebrand things to make it easier to understand.
  • Onboard needs to be built out further.
If you are a start-up and looking for a cost effective solution, then maybe Jobvite isn't right for you to start on. It's a great solution when your organization has become established and you are looking for a system to support the future growth of the company. I somewhat see this solution being suitable when you reach about 100 employees as at that stage of growth, you are going to need a lot more functionality to run your business. The solution is scalable with your organization's growth so expect costs to increase as you grow.
Jobvite is phenomenal when it comes to customer support. They have hired the right people who care and are invested into their customer's success. Whenever we have had any issues or needed support, they have helped us through any issues successfully and they do it in a timely, customer-centric way which leaves us feeling great about their product. We also have a dedicated customer success manager who we meet with to ensure that we are fully optimizing their solution and that we don't have any outstanding objectives. They also partner really well to understand out business and help us scale through our growth.
N/A. I cannot really comment on the reporting and insights of Jobvite has we have not really fully utilized this part of the product. I do know that they have a very robust reporting tool, however it is very clunky and hard to use. From what I understand, Jobvite is working on creating a new custom report builder which I can't wait for. Probably when that is released, I will start using the reporting aspect of the product.
July 13, 2020

Jobvite Offers a Modern Tool for Talent Acquisition

Jobvite is used across the organization and is the sole application used by recruiters and managers for sourcing employees. The company also utilizes Jobvite's On-Boarding module and is the primary method for the on-boarding of new hires across the organization. The TA leadership team utilizes Jobvite's reporting capabilities to track metrics for management reporting purposes. Employees are able to use the Publisher functionality to post open positions to their social networks, although usage of this tool remains lower than hoped.
  • Jobvite provides an excellent candidate experience, and we're able to minimize the time to apply and conduct all interactions through the application.
  • The Engage CRM has robust capabilities around constructing and executing marketing campaigns for events such as college career fairs.
  • The On-Boarding module is efficient and effective at providing an excellent new hire on-boarding experience. New hires are able to complete all but a handful of tasks prior to their first day on the job, improving time-to-productivity. Internal surveys have demonstrated a high degree of employee satisfaction with the process.
  • The reporting functionality is not as robust as we would like to see. While improvements are underway, it is not as intuitive for building reports as desired.
  • The implementation methodology for new customers left room for improvement. Not having an assigned resource who was accountable for the end-to-end implementation resulted in some delays in launching that could have been avoided.
Jobvite is a good fit for geographically distributed organizations and has the functionality to work well for companies that allow managers to control their own recruiting, as well as for organizations that manage that process with recruiters. It has sufficient flexibility in configuring the application to accommodate a variety of functional configurations for an organization.
Our customer success manager is responsive and most tickets are resolved in a timely manner.
Reporting is more robust than with prior tools and is improving as recruiters become more diligent in keeping requisitions up-to-date. We focus heavily on reports that assist us in tracking activity levels, time to fill, and candidate pipelines.
July 10, 2020

Jobvite: Exceptional Customer Support!

Jobvite is the applicant tracking system used to support the entire enterprise; however, we have a centralized Talent Acquisition (TA) team. The TA team is the primary user group.
  • Dedicated Customer Service is available to support the strategic and tactical needs of our team. We meet at least monthly to discuss areas of concern and resolve quickly.
  • Jobvite has great training resources to train users on features and functions of the system. They are web-based, on demand, and some onsite, if you desire.
  • The reporting capabilities are robust with canned reports that may be customized. They will also partner with you to build reports that do not exist to meet your organization's needs.
  • The system does not currently enable you to have a library of job descriptions to pull from when creating a requisition.
  • The system does not enable you to have multiple logos on user-facing emails. For example, I wanted to send a campaign across my enterprise inviting my employees to refer candidates. It would only allow me to use one of the company logos, and I have four different divisions.
  • The scheduling feature does not work if you have multiple email clients in your organization. You can only choose one email client, leaving other entities unsupported by the email scheduling feature.
  • The system does not have a candidate reference checking tool. We had to build this in a separate system. Otherwise, reference checking was manual.
  • The system does not allow you to have an external job title and an internal job title. We often find that a job title resonates more with a candidate than some of our internal titles. The system does not allow you to have both, like iCIMS does.
  • The onboarding functionality is very difficult to use. We have done a lot to customize onboarding; however, it is difficult to "dial it back" post original implementation. The onboarding process can be daunting to candidates due to multiple steps.
  • It would be great if you could send hiring manager satisfaction surveys like iCIMS.
Jobvite is ideal if you have a direct relationship with the company, versus purchasing the software through a third party reseller. The customer service is exceptional, if you go directly through Jobvite. Our original relationship was through SABA, and it was not successful. They neither understood the product nor rectified many of the issues that arose.
The Customer Success team is excellent. It sets them apart from most vendors, because you have a direct connection to a manager to help support your Talent Acquisition efforts.
The system allows us to measure time to fill, offer-acceptance percentage, time to hire, interview to hire ratio.
July 08, 2020

Jobvite is in a class of its own

Jobvite is being used across the entire organization. Our package includes Hire, Engage, Onboard and we have a Jobvite hosted careers site (rather than using another vendor and the Jobvite API). We have hundreds of open positions, onboard hundreds of new hires each year, and receive thousands of applications. Jobvite allows us to have all of that information in a central place with a customized and powerful tool behind it.
  • Customization
  • Social Friendly
  • Customer Support
  • Continuous Improvement
  • Some settings are "one for all" across different departments/categories
  • Some training needed for end users (hiring managers)
  • Onboard has a "mass export", but you can't customize what is included in that export
I've used 10 different applicant tracking systems and Jobvite is by far the best. The company has created a dynamic product fit for modern talent acquisition, takes customer feedback seriously, and continues to add new features while refining existing features as well. We're a high volume, high complexity situation and I can't imagine a better solution for us.
Jobvite has an incredible support team. There are a ticketing system, a hot line, and engineers in the background in addition to your primary customer success manager. Issues and changes that need Jobvite intervention (rather than your in house admin) are turned around very quickly. Feedback is taken very seriously for new products or feature updates. There's even a page in their "community" to share ideas and up-vote ideas from other clients.
Jobvite has a powerful reporting engine as well, transforming our ability to "tell our story" of talent acquisition. Data on requisitions, candidates, applicants, etc. are incredibly easy to pull, with the ability to select what fields to include in the report and how to filter the information. The date range options are helpful for quarterly updates and historical data.
July 12, 2020

Jobvite Improved Our Candidate Experience

It is being used by the recruitment department. It addresses keeping the candidate funnel intact, allows us to communicate with potential candidates, and create a positive candidate experience.
  • Email campaigns
  • Candidate status
  • Web application process
  • Downtime
  • Grouping on candidates.
  • Linkage between engage and hiring portions of the product.
Excellent for email campaigns—great for keeping in touch with future candidates. Issues with linkage to social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
In most cases, the response rate is great. Other times, I feel like we need to wait for days to get a response and solution.
We use the reporting to see numerous things, to measure the recruitment team performance, our funnel, and days to close requisitions. This helps us better plan when we know we need to fill certain roles.
Scott DeCloedt | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 08, 2019

Jobvite has exceeded expectations!

We use Jobvite company-wide as our Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Jobvite provides a comprehensive tool for posting and distributing jobs, managing applicants through the hiring process, and compiling affirmative action plan data.
  • Simple distribution of jobs to various job boards.
  • Excellent user interface and very simple for new users to learn.
  • Customization tools make it easy to make changes to application
  • Candidates are not required to create an account when submitting applications. Greatly speeds up the process and lowers our drop off rate considerably.
  • Robust, simple reporting feature.
  • Like to see a mass update option for assigning recruiters, hiring managers, etc., or making changes to a large number of requisitions at once.
  • Wish that texting option was a standard feature and not a pricey add-on.
One of Jobvite's better features is the simplicity of sending and tracking "Jobvites," or job referrals, to one's contacts. As a company whose workforce primarily consists of lower-skilled labor with no access to computers, this feature is not really of much value to us. Where Jobvite shines for us is in the simplicity of the application process for candidates, leading to a higher volume of candidates.
Excellent customer service. Live chat, support tickets, interactive help feature, and even (gasp!) phone support!
Read Scott DeCloedt's full review
Helen Tunea | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 12, 2019

Good value for the cost. Great team members, and commitment to innovation

We use Jobvite across our organization for US, UK, Europe and Australia. Jobvite keeps all of our recruitment activity centralized, which allows for quality reporting for our executive team.
  • Customization - Easy to create customized workflows and templates.
  • Ease of use - all our users have an easy time logging into the system and using it with minimal assistance.
  • Reporting - As the administrator, we can rely on Jobvite reporting to accurately reflect our activity. They take a while to get used to, but once you are able to create one report, you learn how to create others.
  • Navigation - Admin page can be challenging to understand. I think there is some room for improvement on the way things are identified (i.e. Hire vs. Communications, Configurations, etc.) I always have to search what I'm looking for or access the community for answers.
  • The ability to disable candidate application emails by requisition. Some of my managers prefer not to receive these in their inbox vs. others that have a strong preference. Would be nice if we could disable by req.
  • User Permissions. Schedulers don't have access to perform all their required tasks. For example, a scheduler cannot actually schedule in some cases. Additionally, if you don't want them to see comp info in the candidates application, there isn't a way to control this. I've had to disable my scheduler's access (our receptionist) for this reason and can no longer use his help.
Jobvite is pretty straightforward for new users. I would recommend it for most any business size. We only use Hire, not Engage, so I can't speak to its sourcing capabilities.
Their CS team is timely, follows a consistent process, and is always available in chat. If a matter needs escalation, I can count on them to follow up with me, which saves me time.
Read Helen Tunea's full review
Luis Flores | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 15, 2019

Great tool!

It was an HR tool that was used all across the organization. Our team used it to keep track of applicants, notes within the interviewing process and gave room for managers to share their feedback on candidates as well. Helped solve the challenges of sifting through applicants and making good use of everyone's time.
  • Keep track of applicants.
  • Entering notes in the system based on specific interviews.
  • Able to auto-share open positions through social media platforms to encourage applicants.
  • I know there were some difficulties in the back-end/HR side of things, but I'm not familiar with them.
Well suited for HR/recruiting teams and their interactions with other departments. I know our teams valued being able to see what candidates had applied for open positions, where they were at in the process, log notes in specific interviews, and overall have more collaboration for candidates. Less appropriate for organizations with a low volume of applicants.
I never had to personally submit a ticket or be in touch with their support team. I was more on the user side versus the admin, so there isn't a lot of insight I can share about the tool. I know the very few times I had a challenge with it our HR team was able to get it solved for myself.
Read Luis Flores's full review
Maggie Maurer | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 14, 2019

Jobvite Review

We use Jobvite as our ATS. Every employee has access to it to view open positions, send open positions.
The recruiter (me) uses it, as it is integrated with our website. The recruiter and hiring manager communicate through Jobvite. It keeps all things related to the candidate within a req in one place.
  • Applicant communication.
  • The hiring manager and recruiter communication.
  • Integration to our website.
With Jobvite, my manager can view whether or not I am doing my job. Jobvite keeps me organized as a recruiter.
Read Maggie Maurer's full review
Jim Noia | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 13, 2019

Let Jobvite make your job easier!

We have used Jobvite for about 2.5 years. It is used in our recruiting and Onboarding process. It is used by both our corporate office and managers in the field. It keeps us all on the same page during the recruitment and hiring process.
  • Jobvite invites us to easily share information with the managers in the field. We are spread out through the US and Canada, and this makes communication within the field so easy.
  • Jobvite allows us to easily promote our jobs to social media automatically. It saves us so much time and keeps it consistent.
  • The integration of Canvas is amazing. It's so easy to text our candidates and keep the information flowing.
  • It would be great if, when you set an interview, you could send the invitation to multiple managers at one time.
Jobvite is great at keeping all parties abreast as to where we are in the interview/hiring process.
Support is excellent! Help is always there when I need it. Tom Hunley will bend over backward, and then some, to make sure we are satisfied.
Read Jim Noia's full review
Eddie Moncayo, MBA, SWP, RACR | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 08, 2019

Jobvite is the best rated ATS for a reason

We are currently using Jobvite as our principal ATS, CRM and will soon be deploying it's texting platform as well. Implementing Jobvite has been a tremendous success for us, it allowed us to greatly simplify the application process, and improve the overall candidate experience. Also by deploying it's CRM, we've been able to vastly improve our reach to candidates, both those of whom are in our talent community as well as those that we have sourced externally.
  • Ability to leverage the platform to connect all of your users and their social networks to promote your jobs.
  • Very easy to use interface for users, leaders, and applicants.
  • Greatly improves the candidate experience.
  • Integration with LinkedIn is a game-changer.
  • Reporting could be a bit more robust, especially with custom reports, but they are working on that now with some improvements coming out soon.
  • More customization with security for roles would be great. Restrict or open up what managers can or cannot see etc.
  • Doing more to ensure there are no duplicate entries, meaning, the same people with different profiles in the system.
Jobvite is great in my opinion for most companies that are looking to move away from a heavy req management style ATS like Taleo. It provides candidates a dynamic experience to apply and connect with the company and also is easy to use from a recruiter and hiring manager level. It has advanced settings like role-based security, position control capability, and decent reporting capabilities. It integrates easily with our HRIS, UltiPro, and it's best feature is that your recruitment team can connect with their social networks to promote roles and leverage it's very powerful CRM platform. Not sure if this is the right solution for a company that is less focused on sourcing and more focused on requisition management.
The key with support from any vendor is your direct customer success person. Our experience out of the gate needed some help, but we received a lot of support from senior and executive leadership on ensuring that we had a positive experience with and opinion of Jobvite. They need to dedicate experts more quickly to escalating issues, but to their credit, once escalated, do a nice job at fixing whatever issues arise.
Read Eddie Moncayo, MBA, SWP, RACR's full review
Khang Huynh | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 08, 2019

Overall a 4 star system, dock 1 star due to lackluster reporting system.

We're currently using Jobvite as our ATS system. We did not have a robust system before as we used Taleo in the past. A lot of the tracking tasks were done by using Google Sheets but they were obviously not efficient. With Jobvite now, the recruiting team has been able to streamline the talent requisition process from posting to offer and can track all the KPIs along the way.
  • Well designed UI
  • Intuitive use cases
  • Good supports
  • Lack of reports customization
  • Needs training for managers
  • Alert users of updates
Jobvite is perfect as an applicant tracking system (ATS) that can be incorporated smoothly into the recruiting process of any company. However, the reporting really needs more improvements as we had different expectations of the reports that it would produce when it was demoed to us. But overall, it is still a really efficient ATS system.
Overall, the forums provide decent support but as mentioned the reporting system is a bit of a mess and there is not enough training documentation or videos for it online. The onboarding process with regards to reporting was inadequate and had to be followed up. If the reporting is improved in the future, Jobvite will be a major competitor.
Read Khang Huynh's full review
Maria Paula Vega | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 13, 2019

So easy and great to use!

It is used across the whole organization. Every worker has access to it (in different ways) and the hiring managers create the requisitions. We as recruiters use it to manage candidates and move them to each step.
  • It is easy to manage and create reqs and move candidates from one to another.
  • It offers a lot of personalization.
  • You can communicate to the candidate or the managers involved in the process through the app.
  • Offer letters don't always send properly.
  • Would be easier to make categories with candidates from different applications.
  • The notes from one candidate should be saved to all the applications that he/she has, that way we can track them easier.
Candidate application to the app should be easier with the upload of the profile. But still, it is really good to have a track of each process.
The two times I've needed them they've been very helpful and quick to solve problems.
Read Maria Paula Vega's full review
October 17, 2019

Jobvite - ATS for every size organization

We use Jobvite as our ATS and post all of our available positions through the tool. Jobvite is intuitive and easy to use and be trained on. Their customer support is pretty good and you can easily get help through chat online. It scrapes our company website recruiting page and posts all our positions on LinkedIn and Indeed as well as Moster and other job boards. We've never had any issue with the technology.
  • Jobvite makes it easy to post new jobs and have the requisitions approved by managers
  • They send automatic notifications to applicants and the dispositioning tool is easy to use
  • Customer service has been great in the 4 years I've used the site, no problems.
  • I would like to see more reporting capability within the system.
  • Integrations with background screening softwares is welcomed.
For an organization of 50 or more I think Jobvite is a great choice. If you know you need to hire quickly and keep everything organized it would be a good tool to use. We went from 125 to 530 employees in a year so we definitely needed the ATS.
Never had a problem with support through them

Cost Effective and Reasonably Feature-rich

Jobvite is our applicant tracking system for North America. It allows us to:
  • Post jobs
  • Collect incoming resumes
  • Collect compliance information
  • Collect initial screening information
  • Distribute resumes to job boards
  • Integrate with LinkedIn
  • Manage candidates associated with requisitions
  • Book interviews
  • Directly message candidates
  • Track a candidate's history with our organization
  • Book and manage interviews
It's a solid mid-market system that meets our business requirements.
The quality of support is excellent.
  • Sharing jobs on job boards and social media.
  • Intuitive use and administration.
  • Collaborate with recruiting colleagues on candidate statuses, moving candidates through the process.
  • User access control - The ability to restrict certain recruiters to access requisitions and candidates associated with their office, country, or region.
  • Is application-centric vs candidate-centric. If I search for John Smith, it looks like there at 10 John smiths in results, whereas in reality there is one who has applied to 10 jobs.
  • Ability to integrate with multiple instances of Office365 for calendar/interview booking reasons.
Jobvite is well suited to organizations that:
  • Don't need to segment access to information on the basis of office, country, or region. If you need user access control on this basis, it will probably not meet your needs
  • Want a cost-effective, mid-market product that lacks in certain areas of global enterprise-type features.
Customer support is quickly available, friendly, and always helps solve my problems. Our customer success rep is friendly, responsive, and always has good recommendations. They lose a point because their live chat feature never seems to have anyone available. Generally speaking, I am always able to get the support I need when I need it.

Jobvite Review

We use Jobvite in recruiting and as a system to keep track of data. It is mainly used in our human resources department. I like that there are reports you can pull, as well as statistics on positions and accounts that use Jobvite. Mainly, it is a crucial part of our business.
  • Visibility is good, and Jobvite really stands out in its graphic design.
  • The interface is easy to use and intuitive, which in turn feels like its helping productivity.
  • Lastly, the statistics and summary options are frequently used as a measure and analysis or our hiring process.
  • As an applicant tracking system, there could be options to improve functionality with our payroll system.
  • Having more options for a summary of recruiters, using these summaries as KPIs.
  • Automating a lot of the recording options would be nice.
Jobvite works really well when the applicant fills out the application and follows through the traditional way of hiring. For recruiters and acquisitions, this is simple and easy. For less traditional hires and positions, this could be a challenge to include what HR needs from a hiring standpoint. Generally speaking, Jobvite is pretty effective.
The support online for Jobvite is already decent, and the Jobvite team is also helpful if there are any questions. We have never had to need much support for Jobvite in general, so it is hard to know the level of support we would need if it ever came to that.
October 09, 2019

It works, but there has to be better

We use this as our applicant tracking system for all of our hiring. Which is quite extensive since we hire a lot of people a year.
  • It works
  • Has basic functionality
  • Slow to load new pages makes reviewing resumes hard
  • Sometimes I have issues with single sign on
  • Resumes do not always load well on mobile especially when using the Outlook web client
  • Not great collaboration features for commenting on resumes
It gets the job done, but it's hard to imagine there aren't better more "modern solutions" that run faster.
October 04, 2019

Jobvite to the rescue!

A considerable amount of our clients don't employ normally so we required a framework that was very easy to understand and would help them en route. We also are making a good amount of use of their reporting tool.
  • The integration of the whole process with HR was excellent.
  • Employee referrals.
  • Very user-friendly.
  • Very resourceful tool, but we'd love to see integration with Outlook.
This is a great tool. It is connected to social media sites and invites people for interviews from locations that we couldn't have reached with conventional methods.
We didn't need much support as the system is designed properly and every time we needed support, the team was on it. We're all set there. The only issue is they don't support the earlier versions of Internet Explorer.

Job Requisition Management (36)
Company Website Posting (7)
Publish to Social Media (38)
Job Search Site Posting (36)
Customized Application Form (36)
Resume Management (37)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (34)
Candidate Search (39)
Applicant Tracking (38)
Collaboration (34)
Task Creation and Delegation (26)
Email Templates (36)
User Permissions (36)
Notifications and Alerts (36)
Reporting (35)

About Jobvite

The vendor presents Jobvite as a comprehensive talent acquisition-focused suite supporting a marketing-inspired recruiting approach by intelligently attracting dream candidates, automatically screening for the highest quality, engaging employees invested in their futures, and retaining the people who care the most about the organization by combining the power of data and the human touch. Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006, Jobvite boasts thousands of customers including Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos, and Hulu.