Jobvite Reviews

<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2021

March 16, 2021
Jordan Huller | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it across our organization. Our talent acquisition work is slice realized, so across all functions it is used. My team is responsible for managing its use. The business problems it addresses are giving managers access and visibility to their applications. It lets them review candidates and communicate with them. I am also a fan of the feature that allows us to post our jobs to other places. That aspect of it makes things easy and seamless. The other business problem it solves is serving as an ATS. Since we have used it for so long, we can now review candidates from many previous positions. That is great for us. We have candidates who will apply years prior, and we can go back and look at their application and information about their candidacy to determine if we are interested in moving forward with them. i love that part of it. The only other business problem I would say it addresses is onboarding. We use the onboard feature and get to make more seamless the process of having new hires complete their paperwork quickly and easily and digitally. So that’s what I would say about our experience using this product.
  • Integration with onboarding
  • Candidate history over time and across other applications
  • User-friendly
  • The user interface is not ideal. It feels vert antiquated
  • Scheduling things like phone screens or interviews is not easy/calendar integration tools are poor
  • Haven’t kept up with other ATSs that are doing interesting work around blinding resumes/adding features around bias mitigation
Jobvite is good for those who are looking for a cost-effective option. It certainly satisfies any basic needs someone would have or need through an applicant tracking system.

Where it does not do as well as in its interface. It’s clunky and difficult to navigate, especially for those who are new to it. I think it takes some real getting used to and not everyone has the time for that.
Support used to be better. In the last few years, though, I feel like there has been significantly less investment in customer service. We used to have account managers who were very visible and always checking in. Also, there used to be a phone number to get around-the-clock support. I am not sure that that exists at the quality it used to.
Reporting is one of the platform’s worst functions. I feel like it is ineffective at allowing you to customize really strong reports. While it does have a feature to customize reports, they are clunky and often you cannot get the exact data that you need. This is something I really wish was improved.
Read Jordan Huller's full review
February 17, 2021
Jennifer DeVenny | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are currently using Jobvite as our ATS across the whole company in all of our locations. This helps us keep our applications, job postings, and candidate information all in one place. It is very user friendly!
  • It is great at personalizing user experiences for each type of user we have.
  • Very customizable!
  • Easy to add locations or delete locations.
  • Easy to update job descriptions.
  • So far I haven’t found anything I would want to change!
Jobvite works well for us because of the ability to customize everything. We have used other systems where everything (user access, job descriptions, reports, etc.) have to be the same across the board. With Jobvite, we can change and customize things at each location we have. I also like that we can do Offer Letters for all new hires through the system. Contacting individuals through Jobvite is simple as well. It really is a great system!
Their customer support is amazing! This is another area where Jobvite shines. Interactive Help in the system is very user-friendly for my managers to use. Customer support is very thorough with their responses. Turn around time for support cases is quick. My Customer Support Manager is awesome - she keeps me in the loop with new things that come out and also keeps me in the loop with new training tools to utilize as well.
Jobvite has great customized reports. They are also easy to populate. They have some reports that are standard and then certain user roles have access to creat other reports. I love that each regional can create a report for whatever they find beneficial for themselves.
Read Jennifer DeVenny's full review
Arthel Cargill | TrustRadius Reviewer
I love Jobvite! We currently use it to garner external candidate pools, display internal openings, screen and move candidates through the hiring phases, submit offers of employment, onboard new teammates, track data pertaining to hiring, run campaigns, and track employee referrals (across the entire organization). Jobvite is clean cut and user friendly for both internal and external users, and the Customer Support Managers we have been placed with have always been responsive, helpful, and proactive about any updates or concerns that we have named. Jobvite has made many of our company policies and processes easier to streamline and share out with our larger organization, and is used cross-team by our Finance, HR, Credential, and Recruitment teams seamlessly to share responsibility and fidelity to equitable practices.
  • User friendly for both internal and external users.
  • There is so much that you can adjust or modify to suit your org or team's specific needs.
  • The application process is seamless from start to finish with Jobvite including applying, application screening, changing statuses, recording notes, messaging candidates, submitting/sending offers, signing/accepting offers, onboarding, and hiring.
  • Building reports feels a little clunky, and often requires more support, but we do not need to use this too often, as once reports are built they are mainly untouched.
  • At times it is difficult to submit tickets with Jobvite, as it often takes a long time for Jobvite support to understand what the need is and to resolve an issue.
  • We have also had some issues with consistency of what Jobvite support does for us vs. what we have to do on our own. These issues have only arisen in the last few months.
We have benefited from the organized and clean cut applicant tracking system and easy to use onboarding system, and have been able to find a more efficient way to conduct an employee referral program using Jobvite, as well as streamline our processes for hiring. Jobvite has proven to be well suited as an Applicant Tracking System, regardless of any slight needs for adjustment in streamlining it with another program we use in UltiPro (which, to be fair, is clunky in and of itself).
As I stated before, Jobvite's CSMs are very polite, responsive, and helpful, constantly vigilant to our needs as an organization and ready to help. I feel that Jobvite's support has always been willing to help, but in the most recent months it has sometimes been stressful or strained for our team to submit Jobvite tickets, as we sometimes receive a response that makes it clear that the person giving support has either not read our ticket completely and just wants to offer a quick fix, or is not invested in assisting and merely suggests ways that we can help ourselves (even in urgent circumstances when we are pressed for time, or in instances where they have done something for us before).
Jobvite has made it possible for us to see where the bulk of our candidates come from in regards to site or platform, how long our candidates sit in the hiring process (from date of application to hire or deny), the racial demographic of our candidates vs that of our hires to better understand who we are hiring and assess possible internal biases in alignment with our anti-racist org-wide beliefs, etc.
Read Arthel Cargill's full review
Gracie Cruz | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is currently used in our Clinical Recruitment Department as an ATS. I love how easy it is to use and the archive it creates of candidates. You encounter a lot of repetitive candidates in our field so having that historical contact information is critical as well as previous email and notes from previous interactions.
  • Workflow- I love that you can immediately see where in the process a candidate is.
  • Dashboard- The customization and overall feel of the site.
  • Feed- The fact that you can see the feed from the candidates other applications is a plus.
  • Primarily the analytics they have worked on this recently but it does take some deep diving to really understand how to put it to use.
  • Knowledge Base- Easier search criteria.
  • Back Button- For some reason my browser does not like when I want to go back, a lot of time I just start over.
I have recently worked with another ATS and Jobvite by far is more cost effective, user friendly, and overall easier on the eyes. The other system was clunky, had a lot of workarounds, and was not easily navigated. Jobvite reacts quickly, allows for a smooth transition in the processes and lifecycle of a candidate. I also love the text recruit feature. So nice to see where a conversation left off and how to pick it back up.
I have attended a Bootcamp at the HQ and just that one day of training made a world of difference. I have used online chat support which has been great. I do think the knowledge base can be clunky and difficult to produce the correct search results, but that is life with AI.
To be honest, I did a brief search for analytics and watched a video, but never took a deep dive. I am afraid I can not speak to this area much other than to say it takes some training to get it right. There are lot of customizations to capture what you are looking for if you have the time to invest in learning it.
Read Gracie Cruz's full review
Carrie Bergman | TrustRadius Reviewer
Jobvite is set up for all active employees in the company, though it's mostly used by our Talent Team and those who are part of interview teams. Any active employee in the company can (and is encouraged to) use Jobvite to post jobs externally to their own social networks.

We use Jobvite to address needs related to recruiting and onboarding new employees. By setting up the Jobvite Onboarding module, they have helped us solve the problem of manually entering new hire data into our main HRIS. We now have a file that can be audited and imported directly into our HRIS.
  • Standard ATS module is efficient and fairly customizable.
  • It's fairly easy to add new custom fields, although those less familiar with the system should reach out to support to confirm they're setting up fields in the correct way to ensure there are no "trickle down" effects.
  • Our assigned Customer Success Manager is fantastic and a great partner to work with on issues and new initiatives.
  • Their knowledge base is pretty extensive, and I like that I can submit product feedback/suggestions and upvote any suggestions already created.
  • Reporting is awful. They updated their reporting structure and it is *not* the most efficient. We've always had issues with Jobvite reporting, and while some things have improved, others got worse.
  • We lost the ability to run certain fields, or even entire reports, due to Jobvite no longer letting us pull data that's obviously available in the system. I don't know why we can't pull data *we gather* in our system, and I haven't been able to get a solid answer on it other than "we just can't do that anymore."
  • They've also removed the ability to share a report with a single user, which is a hindrance when we have confidential or restricted information we need to share. I don't want to set up individual user roles, set up a reporting folder, and have to move a report over to that folder, especially if it's a report they previously had access to prior to moving over to the new reporting system.
  • Jobvite support is really hit or miss. Some support employees are extremely helpful, actually listen to the issue, and provide assistance accordingly. Others seem to skip over questions and facts entirely, answer from a predefined script, and "solve" an issue that wasn't even being asked.
  • There are also often *very* long wait times for chat support (I'm talking an average 30-45 minutes waiting to ask a simple question - at that point, why even have the feature?).
  • I'd like to see better integration and setup abilities between Onboarding and other systems. It's difficult to make necessary changes or updates without "breaking" something or having to use paid Jobvite services.
Jobvite is an excellent solution for basic ATS and Onboarding needs. The more customized you make it, the more you're probably going to run into issues. That being said, our Customer Success Manager is fantastic and does their best to make sure we're using Jobvite to the best extent possible, or at least moving in the right direction. They're very good at sending out notifications on new features, and their knowledge base and client community tends to pretty helpful when running into basic issues.

There are also often *very* long wait times for chat support.

Reporting is tends to very difficult. I know they've been updating their capabilities, and have added their own metrics, but since we've already built and have systems in place for metrics, we don't often use Jobvite for that purpose.

Most reporting we use from Jobvite is very basic regarding active or recently filled requisitions and applicants in those reqs.
Read Carrie Bergman's full review
March 18, 2021
Andrea Daniel | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Jobvite as our primary Applicant Tracking System. Every full time employee of the company is given a user account and our managers use it to sort through candidates to narrow down prospective employees. It helps our recruiters track all their resumes, applicants, and manager expectations with their hiring managers.
  • Tracks each applicant's files individually, helps us stay organized and pull up information quickly.
  • Tracks all of our templates and helps our ops team generate the correct contracts.
  • Syncs well with Workday - all of the information streams from one system to the other smoothly.
  • The reports are hard to follow and use, a bit clunky.
  • Sometimes the system works slowly.
If you want a simple to use system to organize your applicant files, Jobvite is a great resource.
Tier one support is amazing, questions get answered quickly. Sometimes the more tricky questions take a bit too long.
The team does not use the reporting features - these are more for the program managers/admins. We typically try to use Workday as the reporting is much easier to use.
Read Andrea Daniel's full review
Ashley Say | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Jobvite as our applicant tracking system across the organization. It is also used as our career site to list current opportunities for applicants.
  • Easy application process for applicants.
  • Easy to move candidates through interview process.
  • Tracks all communication with candidates so team members can also view messages.
  • Prescheduling drip-communications for automatic follow ups on interview requests.
  • easier customized reports.
  • Job alerts are location specific and cannot be used by multiple locations in one region.
Jobvite seems to work well for small and medium sized businesses that want multiple team members to be involved in the hiring process and be able to view candidate communications. It is a good tool for collecting interview feedback and allowing multiple people in recruiting to work together on moving candidates through the hiring process.
The online support is difficult to navigate and does not always give the results you are looking for, but our account rep has been quick to respond and helpful with any issues I've needed help on.
The source reporting is useful and they have some reports that are pre-made which helps, but I have found it difficult to navigate creating custom reports.
Read Ashley Say's full review
April 16, 2021
Jobvite was rolled out as a new applicant tracking system for primary use in our Human Resources department. We've given employees the ability to share job postings, and hiring managers the ability to see applicants for their own open positions -- so in a sense, it's being used by the entire organization. It helps us streamline the application process and the candidate experience, and ultimately hire quicker and more efficiently.
  • Sharing job postings is great. Spreading the word to internal and external networks of our job postings is great to get exposure and create awareness that we might not otherwise be able to do.
  • Allows access for managers to see their own applicants to their own positions. This saves us recruiters time to do other pressing projects, while allowing managers to not wait for recruiters to get around to viewing their applicants. It cuts down on wait times.
  • The layout and user interface is streamlined, easy to follow, and easy to use. This helps those that are less tech-savvy figure out the system quicker and cuts down on redundant steps for us recruiters, so it saves time and wasted efforts.
  • Some of the functions and commands could be more linear, rather than taking you out of the logical step in a process and then having to back-track. This isn't a huge issue, but there are times where you have to back out or close something in order to get to the next thing.
  • The wait time after clicking on an icon or doing a command is sometimes unusually slow. If I click on an applicant's profile to see information or a resume, it can take 10 or more seconds for the system to process and bring up a new window. This issue has been raised by my company, but so far no solution has been rolled out.
  • Some of the self-guided tutorials and webinars could be shortened or made more interactive to ensure the content is retained.
Jobvite is good for all employees of an organization to share job postings on their professional and personal networks. Word of mouth and spreading information is much easier with Jobvite now. Also, allowing managers to see their own applicants for their own open roles is useful, as they don't have to wait for us. It's not as appropriate for those that might be less tech-savvy, as there are some learning curves and an abundance of customizations that may overwhelm some.
February 12, 2021
Jobvite is used across the organization, mainly used within the People Team (Human Resources) as an ATS and Onboarding system.
  • Applicant tracking.
  • Sharing candidate details - The ability to share candidate information across teams and hiring managers is a huge plus.
  • Candidate screening / video interviewing is a big time saver.
  • Campaigns and integrations into social media could be better.
For a company that does large volume recruitment Jobvite is very well equipped to making recruitment teams efficient and effective. Jobvite is well equipped to support pipelining and at all stages of the candidate lifecycle, from outreach and cultivation to hire and onboarding.
Jobvite support has always been quick to respond and resolves issues that arise.
Yes, reporting has been helpful - specifically candidate demographic data, time to fill and sharing referred candidates throughout the team.
February 12, 2021
Jobvite is used organization-wide as an ATS by 150+users.
  • Candidate sourcing.
  • Candidate tracking.
  • Candidate sharing.
  • More details in candidate demographics when sharing.
The Jobvite support team is incredibly respons[ive] and knowledgable.
Due to the reporting abilities, we have been able to target where are candidates are coming from and better invest in ads for those sites.
February 11, 2021
Our entire organization uses Jobvite - employees who refer their contacts to positions, administrative assistants who support their departmental hiring processes, managers who make hiring decisions for their area, executives who approve positions, and human resources employees who oversee the process. We've seen an increase in employee engagement in the recruiting process, our applicants appreciate the ease of the application process, and our hiring managers enjoy the ease of using the system.
  • Updates to the system based on user needs.
  • Customer support.
  • Data available for reporting.
  • Would like video interview to automatically move to completed status.
Great for organizations where employees are advocates and a strong referral source. Flexible to meet a variety of hiring processes - you're likely to be able to implement your current hiring process - and consider best practices you may want to consider adopting. Jobvite employees are knowledgeable and truly helpful in the implementation process.
Jobvite is responsive to our needs. Now that we've been live for multiple years, we have fewer needs to touch base from a support perspective, but we have found that when we do reach out, Jobvite is able to provide us with prompt and useful support. Very happy with their support team!
The reporting tools are robust - and just keep getting better. We are working to implement the tools as they've been improved and are looking to invest more time in our own reporting efforts. I would love if more was available "out-of-the box" but the data is available for our analysis.
August 28, 2020
Madison Osoba | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Jobvite across our whole organization as our Applicant Tracking System. We have 10 facilities that each have at least one Jobvite user who posts the open positions, reviews the applications, and either makes interviewing and hiring decisions or shares those applications with a hiring manager. Our Jobvite users also love using Jobvite Text by Canvas. Applicants text back so much quicker than they respond to emails and that helps narrow down applicants into qualified candidates. Jobvite has great templates and tools to help communicating with applicants and moving them through your hiring workflow really simple. We love our Jobvite account managers who are always looking out for us and recommending best practices and new tools to make our recruiting efforts pay off! Our organization is looking to add more of the modules Jobvite uses to make our recruiting strategy more robust as the healthcare staffing situation is becoming increasingly difficult. Jobvite is the ATS of the 21st century!
  • Constantly updating the technology
  • Asking what your needs are as an organization
  • Bringing recommendations to the table to help you recruit more efficiently
  • I would like to see Canvas for texting applicants further integrated into Jobvite - but I think that's already in the works
  • I would like a way to boost ads through Jobvite on popular job boards like Indeed to increase visibility on those hard-to-fill positions
Jobvite is well suited if you have a thought out recruiting workflow. Some of the scenarios they put out during implementation are more suited for a corporate setting where there is a recruiting team in HR and there are rigid roles. Healthcare facilities, at least the smaller facilities like ours, don't have the luxury of having a whole team or managers who have time to write a review on an interviewee. That doesn't suit our company's makeup. We had to cut out a lot of those "standard workflow steps" to make it more feasible for our company.
Jobvite tech support is extremely quick and friendly. Even in times where you're asking for help and you don't know how or what to ask for, they treat you like a person, not just a ticket. I don't hesitate to ask questions or ask for guidance because I will get it from our Account Manager or Tech Support. It's clear they view you as a partner, not a needy customer.
They have a comprehensive reporting module, which they just updated again to be very robust. You can measure almost anything in the system. I love being able to review my dashboard every morning with charts and graphs. I like watching the charts that show me which demographic areas are getting applicants, which departments maybe need some help recruiting, and seeing how long it takes to fill a position once it's posted.
Read Madison Osoba's full review
October 27, 2020
Kim Babcock | TrustRadius Reviewer
We implemented Jobvite to provide better visibility and metrics into our recruiting process. In addition, we added texting and video capabilities to increase candidate communications. We also love the scheduler and analytics. Jobvite also broadened our exposure to internal staff and allowed them to easily share our jobs on their social media. The requisition and offer management has allowed us to streamline the process significantly. We are also enjoying the flexibility of onboarding for remote staff.
  • Requesting candidate availability for scheduling
  • Approval processes
  • Candidate workflow
  • Incorporating real-time video interview links (like RingCentral) into the scheduling without cutting and pasting
  • Ability to send ad hoc candidate forms
  • Ability to set permissions based on data components (like locations or department)
  • Ability to have different internal vs external application processes/forms (also, the ability to forward application forms to candidates that come in through other means--like referred by a friend, added candidate, etc.)
  • Ability to customize the in-app apply form from within Jobvite (vs the career site apply page)
Jobvite is great for those looking for an overall well-rounded platform. It is less suited for those with a high level of internal applicants.
Customer support has been excellent! They respond very quickly and are always able to provide a solution. In addition, our implementation was able to move extremely quickly to meet our internal deadlines.
My hiring managers find this very user friendly. We have had to do very little training and follow-up with HMs in the system. In addition, I am able to find items quickly.
There are a lot of canned reports that are great. Honestly, we have not yet spent the time customizing our reports and metrics in Jobvite. That is on our list for 2021.
Read Kim Babcock's full review
October 09, 2020
Brad Lowe | TrustRadius Reviewer
Jobvite is being used across our organization. Jobvite has provided our organization with many benefits & services. We are leveraging Jobvite to attract top talent, onboard them, & then leverage them to help us find the next qualified candidate. We use Jobvite for our career site, ATS, on-boarding, & recruiting efforts. It helps provide a great experience for the candidate while delivering on all key functions for the business.
  • Applicant-friendly experience
  • Customer Service
  • Investment of the implementation team. You can tell they care about the result and work hard to get you what you need.
  • Faster Implementation
  • Cheaper
  • Increased user hands-on experience during implementation
Jobvite is well suited for all businesses that have the resources (time, money, recruiters) to implement and use all its features. Maybe less appropriate for smaller businesses that don't have as much time to spend within the system each and every day. Jobvite takes a long time to fully implement and start using all its features. It kind of pigeon-holes you into extending your contract once it expires.
I enjoyed my time working with Brett, who helped me make the decision to purchase/choose Jobvite. My experience with the Project Implementation Manager has been great as well. Melanie is excellent at her craft and brings a wealth of HR knowledge to the process. She's smart, quick, & pleasant to work with. You can tell she knows her stuff!
Jobvite has been extremely easy to use. Jobvite went live for us during implementation, which meant our recruiters had to learn as they played within the system. Every recruiter across the organization was able to quickly learn. They kept giving the implementation team rave reviews of the product and talked about how easy it was compared to our old system. All without any training!
Jobvite is still very new for us. We have not used the reporting feature much, if at all so far.
Read Brad Lowe's full review
July 23, 2020
Tony Suzda | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use almost all of the Jobvite modules including Recruit, On-boarding, Engage, and Text. Jobvite is mainly prevalent in our recruiting team but is also touched by HR and our hiring managers in the field. We use it and our one true source of candidates and tracking for those candidates through the sourcing, screening, and hiring process.
  • Extremely user friendly!
  • Excellent customer support!
  • Everyone can get access to the information they need, meaning that hiring managers do not need to depend on the recruiter.
  • Helps provide a great candidate experience!
  • I wish the reporting was a little more robust in the area of canned reports.
Jobvite is one of the most robust applicant tracking systems that I have been involved in implementing and managing. Jobvite easily shares job postings across all my social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Jobvite does a stellar job of tracking who referred the applicant so HR can easily manage Employee Referral Programs. The texting platform is easily one of the best in an area that is new to many organizations.
Partnerships mean the world when I am selecting a new system or vendor. Jobvite has been in the top three best partners I have had over my entire career. I have not been bounced around. There is always someone to connect with you. Their problem-solving abilities allow you to focus on what is important in your organization while they fix your issues in the background.
Jobvite offers several options for customizing the dashboard and workflows that work very well for my organization. I also recommend taking one of their analytics boot camps. It has been almost 5 years later and I still use elements in my reporting that I learned that day. I also appreciate that the dashboards can be customized to the user.
Read Tony Suzda's full review
July 16, 2020
Billy Schiffiano | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Jobvite across all of our businesses. It addresses the issues of running ads on job boards as well as tracking and managing applicants.
  • Tracks applicants through the hiring process
  • Allows for quick communication with applicants
  • Provides direct links to job boards
  • The mobile app is still weak such that none of our users are actively using it
  • The website reporting lacks integration with Google Analytics or some other BI tool
Tracking applicants and placing jobs on basic job-boards are very useful.
The managed services we have used have been very good, however the cost of these services and the impact on our business did not provide the ROI required to continue them. Jobvite has always provided the support we need with questions.
Quantity of applicants is critical to our recruiting activity. Jobvite has allowed us to see the optimum number of requisitions that lead to better numbers of applicants.
Read Billy Schiffiano's full review
July 15, 2020
David Draper | TrustRadius Reviewer
Jobvite is the Applicant Tracking System used by our company. It helps manage all aspects of recruitment, candidate management and recruitment marketing campaigns.
  • Candidate experience.
  • Ease of use by recruiting team.
  • Reporting.
  • Jobvite Engage could be easier to use.
  • Some detailed reporting is difficult and requires customer service.
We hear very nice feedback from applicants. My recruitment team finds it intuitive and easy to use. The search features are great and help filter candidates when you have a large population, with many positions. The messaging feature is a great addition to send content to candidates and employees. It's quite helpful on referral campaigns across regions and types of applicants (sales, etc).
Since we signed up with Jobvite, their customer service team and client management team have been quite responsive and eager to help in a timely manner. I've made distant friends with a number of our client managers and have attended their annual talent acquisition events in San Francisco, which offer great presentations and discussion on talent acquisition, upcoming trends, marketing, etc.
We have used template reporting as well as custom reports: time to fill, applicant sources, time to fill by department, region and manager. It's been useful to target difficult regions (or managers) and then offer additional training & resources to help everyone work together for a common goal: hiring great people.
Read David Draper's full review
July 09, 2020
Scott Sendelweck | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use the Jobvite text platform for my company's recruitment communication and AI applicant/candidate administrative task completion.
  • Customer service.
  • Technical knowledge.
  • Industry trends.
  • Product knowledge.
  • More product training.
  • Introduction of new trends and how JV is scaling to match those trends.
  • Product SME's and evangelists for their services (more needed) to help clients learn about the product options.
Well suited for mid to small companies that are working from having no tech to getting tech in the door to help with the recruiting efforts. More attention is needed to the end line customer after the sale with account managers that are knowledgable of the product lines.
My support is high. But with established (long term) leadership, they prefer tried and true processes and routine. This includes adversity to trying new things and especially new technologies in my industry. It's tough to sell new tech and great new industry solutions to existing organizations when your competitors in that space are taking the same approaches to upgrade their technologies. No one moves in this industry unless forced to do so. Either that or someone pushes us.

Jobvite is an amazing and growing org. They are gaining market share but lack the appropriate resources, SME's, and marketing support to get in front of decision-makers with solutions that will change the way that organization recruits talent and manages results. More like a pre and post partnership.
Yes, some. Stats vary from user to user as it depends on adoption of the technology from our staff. Are the reports and data beneficial? Yes. Does my organization really use the analytics to change the way they are working, I would say, not really. Again, it all depends on our ability to use the tools that we purchased and use the data to our strategic advantage.
Read Scott Sendelweck's full review
Erin Graffius | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Jobvite throughout our company as our Applicant Tracking System, as well as our resume sharing, interview scheduling, and interview evaluation system. All hiring managers are trained and use Jobvite to approve or reject applicants and to provide interview evaluations following their phone or onsite interviews. The recruiting team uses Jobvite for resume review, candidate interview scheduling and rejection, interview scheduling internally, and all candidate correspondence.
  • Candidate correspondence.
  • Ease of scheduling.
  • Ease of working with hiring managers.
  • A dedicated account representative instead of a chat feature.
  • The chat feature often times out without a response.
  • A customer service number rather than the chat feature.
I have used Jobvite in two different companies and implemented it at my current company. The implementation was easy and our implementation manager was very helpful, easy to work with, and she knew what she was talking about. It's very user friendly and easy to train hiring managers, even those who are not receptive to "new" technology. The Outlook Calendar integration makes interview scheduling using Outlook Calendars for people and for conference rooms very seamless.
Integration is great. Once integrated, you do not have a dedicated representative for daily usage questions, only for renewals and new product purchases. You have to use a chat message that has a slow response time, and sometimes the feature times out before you actually do get a reponse at all.
Our company is not currently using enabled reporting and insights to review our talent acquisition activities, but I know that you can use these reports to view where applicant traffic is coming from as well as what sites and sources you are using to hire your new employees. The reports look sophisticated to provide details to a company where this may be valuable but we are not currently using this function.
Read Erin Graffius's full review
Ronda McClurg | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Jobvite in Talent Acquisition. Our HRIS is Workday and we integrated Jobvite with Workday. We chose Jobvite so that the recruiting group could build pipelines, etc. through Engage. We also needed the functionality to schedule interviews in a more efficient manner.
  • Building Campaigns
  • Make the scheduling of interviews more timely
  • Search feature
  • Very user friendly
  • You can only use each Job Requisition once, so we lose history
  • The reporting functionality is not robust
We hire 600-700 people a year, and Jobvite is very suitable for a company our size.

No real complaints. We do have a lot of support tickets but they seem to get resolved fairly quickly.

I do feel like the training and educational resources are helpful when you add a new team member.

Not at all, this is the area I am most disappointed with.
Read Ronda McClurg's full review
October 09, 2020
We are using Jobvite for ATS and onboarding across our whole organization.
  • Workflow--super easy to set up and maintain.
  • Candidate experience--it is a smooth, professional experience for candidates. The text feature makes it feel personal.
  • Onboarding experience--use of tasks makes the onboarding experience easy to administer, and easy for new hires.
  • Custom fields--custom fields do not follow the candidate from hire to onboarding. This is problematic because we then have to recreate on the onboarding side to then import into our HRIS.
  • Onboarding picklists are time-consuming to populate. We have to enter options one at a time, rather than being able to do an import. Also, field mapping on Hire is a lot easier than having to set up tags on option sets in onboarding.
Jobvite is well suited to handle the hiring process. When you create a requisition, you can then put it on all social media sites, your career site, and you can then see the sourcing of your candidates in Jobvite with minimal effort. Users also really enjoy the fact we can keep email templates in the system, and notifications can be sent from Jobvite without having to create emails.
Support is very quick to respond, however, sometimes I feel like I am getting canned responses based on keywords within my description. There have been a few times where I have had to send it back to support because they just sent me back general documentation on the subject I was inquiring about. My situation was specific, and not necessarily covered by the documentation.
Jobvite is really easy to use. For an implementation of our size, we haven't had any major user issues, and questions that come my way are easily answered and not necessarily a program deficiency. Screens are intuitive, and with very little training we were able to roll it out to managers, recruiters, and HR, and they were able to use it with minimal support.
We love Analytics!! They recently added a report that gives you candidate workflow by race and then another by gender, which has been really useful for us. It is great that they added this during a time where DEI is a topic at the forefront of every HR department. The analytics tool as a whole has been a great addition to Jobvite.
July 14, 2020
We have implemented multiple Jobvite modules to get the most out of the tool as we have grown. Adoption of additional modules beyond the core "Hire" (i.e. ATS), has helped us scale for growth. The best part about it is that we didn't have to purchase everything all at once. As we grew, we added more and more modules one by one. We currently utilize Jobvite Hire, Brand, Engage, Text, Video and Onboard. It is primarily being used by the recruiting team except for Onboard which is managed by the HR team. While the primary users of Jobvite is the recruiting team, everyone in the company uses the tool to manage referrals, submit interviewing feedback, and view internal job opportunities. Jobvite has allowed us to scale from a 100 person organization to now 800 and counting and I imagine that it can and will support us well beyond 1,000 employees. Depending on what stage your organization is at, you will need to determine when is the right time to adopt any given module.
  • Jobvite Engage is great to build out recruitment marketing campaigns. This is relatively a new area for recruiting so if you don't know how to do it effectively, Jobvite is a great partner to really establish a great foundation to build recruitment marketing programs.
  • The "Jobvites" feature makes submitting referrals, advertising job postings, and tracking referrals super easy for the employee and the company.
  • You can customize the system to really meet your business needs at different periods of growth. Take the time to really optimize the system to help run your business!
  • They were recently acquired by a private equity that in turn also acquired multiple other companies and they are putting them under the Jobvite name. It has been very confusing to go through this transformation and you really don't have a great idea of how it is going to all come together. I'm sure in due time they will rebrand things to make it easier to understand.
  • Onboard needs to be built out further.
If you are a start-up and looking for a cost effective solution, then maybe Jobvite isn't right for you to start on. It's a great solution when your organization has become established and you are looking for a system to support the future growth of the company. I somewhat see this solution being suitable when you reach about 100 employees as at that stage of growth, you are going to need a lot more functionality to run your business. The solution is scalable with your organization's growth so expect costs to increase as you grow.
Jobvite is phenomenal when it comes to customer support. They have hired the right people who care and are invested into their customer's success. Whenever we have had any issues or needed support, they have helped us through any issues successfully and they do it in a timely, customer-centric way which leaves us feeling great about their product. We also have a dedicated customer success manager who we meet with to ensure that we are fully optimizing their solution and that we don't have any outstanding objectives. They also partner really well to understand out business and help us scale through our growth.
N/A. I cannot really comment on the reporting and insights of Jobvite has we have not really fully utilized this part of the product. I do know that they have a very robust reporting tool, however it is very clunky and hard to use. From what I understand, Jobvite is working on creating a new custom report builder which I can't wait for. Probably when that is released, I will start using the reporting aspect of the product.
July 13, 2020
Jobvite is used across the organization and is the sole application used by recruiters and managers for sourcing employees. The company also utilizes Jobvite's On-Boarding module and is the primary method for the on-boarding of new hires across the organization. The TA leadership team utilizes Jobvite's reporting capabilities to track metrics for management reporting purposes. Employees are able to use the Publisher functionality to post open positions to their social networks, although usage of this tool remains lower than hoped.
  • Jobvite provides an excellent candidate experience, and we're able to minimize the time to apply and conduct all interactions through the application.
  • The Engage CRM has robust capabilities around constructing and executing marketing campaigns for events such as college career fairs.
  • The On-Boarding module is efficient and effective at providing an excellent new hire on-boarding experience. New hires are able to complete all but a handful of tasks prior to their first day on the job, improving time-to-productivity. Internal surveys have demonstrated a high degree of employee satisfaction with the process.
  • The reporting functionality is not as robust as we would like to see. While improvements are underway, it is not as intuitive for building reports as desired.
  • The implementation methodology for new customers left room for improvement. Not having an assigned resource who was accountable for the end-to-end implementation resulted in some delays in launching that could have been avoided.
Jobvite is a good fit for geographically distributed organizations and has the functionality to work well for companies that allow managers to control their own recruiting, as well as for organizations that manage that process with recruiters. It has sufficient flexibility in configuring the application to accommodate a variety of functional configurations for an organization.
Our customer success manager is responsive and most tickets are resolved in a timely manner.
Reporting is more robust than with prior tools and is improving as recruiters become more diligent in keeping requisitions up-to-date. We focus heavily on reports that assist us in tracking activity levels, time to fill, and candidate pipelines.
July 10, 2020
Jobvite is the applicant tracking system used to support the entire enterprise; however, we have a centralized Talent Acquisition (TA) team. The TA team is the primary user group.
  • Dedicated Customer Service is available to support the strategic and tactical needs of our team. We meet at least monthly to discuss areas of concern and resolve quickly.
  • Jobvite has great training resources to train users on features and functions of the system. They are web-based, on demand, and some onsite, if you desire.
  • The reporting capabilities are robust with canned reports that may be customized. They will also partner with you to build reports that do not exist to meet your organization's needs.
  • The system does not currently enable you to have a library of job descriptions to pull from when creating a requisition.
  • The system does not enable you to have multiple logos on user-facing emails. For example, I wanted to send a campaign across my enterprise inviting my employees to refer candidates. It would only allow me to use one of the company logos, and I have four different divisions.
  • The scheduling feature does not work if you have multiple email clients in your organization. You can only choose one email client, leaving other entities unsupported by the email scheduling feature.
  • The system does not have a candidate reference checking tool. We had to build this in a separate system. Otherwise, reference checking was manual.
  • The system does not allow you to have an external job title and an internal job title. We often find that a job title resonates more with a candidate than some of our internal titles. The system does not allow you to have both, like iCIMS does.
  • The onboarding functionality is very difficult to use. We have done a lot to customize onboarding; however, it is difficult to "dial it back" post original implementation. The onboarding process can be daunting to candidates due to multiple steps.
  • It would be great if you could send hiring manager satisfaction surveys like iCIMS.
Jobvite is ideal if you have a direct relationship with the company, versus purchasing the software through a third party reseller. The customer service is exceptional, if you go directly through Jobvite. Our original relationship was through SABA, and it was not successful. They neither understood the product nor rectified many of the issues that arose.
The Customer Success team is excellent. It sets them apart from most vendors, because you have a direct connection to a manager to help support your Talent Acquisition efforts.
The system allows us to measure time to fill, offer-acceptance percentage, time to hire, interview to hire ratio.
July 08, 2020
Jobvite is being used across the entire organization. Our package includes Hire, Engage, Onboard and we have a Jobvite hosted careers site (rather than using another vendor and the Jobvite API). We have hundreds of open positions, onboard hundreds of new hires each year, and receive thousands of applications. Jobvite allows us to have all of that information in a central place with a customized and powerful tool behind it.
  • Customization
  • Social Friendly
  • Customer Support
  • Continuous Improvement
  • Some settings are "one for all" across different departments/categories
  • Some training needed for end users (hiring managers)
  • Onboard has a "mass export", but you can't customize what is included in that export
I've used 10 different applicant tracking systems and Jobvite is by far the best. The company has created a dynamic product fit for modern talent acquisition, takes customer feedback seriously, and continues to add new features while refining existing features as well. We're a high volume, high complexity situation and I can't imagine a better solution for us.
Jobvite has an incredible support team. There are a ticketing system, a hot line, and engineers in the background in addition to your primary customer success manager. Issues and changes that need Jobvite intervention (rather than your in house admin) are turned around very quickly. Feedback is taken very seriously for new products or feature updates. There's even a page in their "community" to share ideas and up-vote ideas from other clients.
Jobvite has a powerful reporting engine as well, transforming our ability to "tell our story" of talent acquisition. Data on requisitions, candidates, applicants, etc. are incredibly easy to pull, with the ability to select what fields to include in the report and how to filter the information. The date range options are helpful for quarterly updates and historical data.

Job Requisition Management (51)
Company Website Posting (7)
Publish to Social Media (53)
Job Search Site Posting (51)
Customized Application Form (51)
Resume Management (52)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (48)
Candidate Search (53)
Applicant Tracking (53)
Collaboration (49)
Task Creation and Delegation (41)
Email Templates (51)
User Permissions (51)
6.4
Notifications and Alerts (51)
Reporting (49)

What is Jobvite?

Jobvite is a Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to attract dream candidates, automatically screen for quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about the organization by combining AI and a human touch. Jobvite boasts serving thousands of customers across a wide range of industries including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, and Zappos.com.