Overall Satisfaction with CATS Applicant Tracking System
CATS is our company's applicant tracking system. All applicants, regardless of which division they are applying for, go through the CATS interface. It starts with the careers portal on our website, takes the applicants through the application, collects their information needed for compliance, and allows the recruiters to move the applicant through the hiring process.
- It's intuitive. You don't need an instruction manual or extensive training from an implementation team. There are weekly webinars and YouTube videos in case you need additional guidance on how to do something.
- It has many of the bells and whistles of other, more expensive ATS's.
- I've had several disappointing interactions with the product support team. Don't expect much from customer service.
- It's unlikely you will pass an AAP/EEO audit with their limited reporting capability.
- CATS has allowed me to collect and search through a pool of resumes. My reliance on paid job boards is decreasing as my pool increases.
- CATS is so affordable that I have money left over in my budget to play with other recruiting tools.
- CATS automates a lot of the workflow, so I'm able to spend more time recruiting and less time doing administrative tasks.
- iCIMS,Jobvite,Bullhorn Applicant Tracking System
Same features for a fraction of the cost. More intuitive.
CATS ATS Feature Ratings
Using CATS Applicant Tracking System
CATS Applicant Tracking Support
I've had mixed results with asking for support. Sometimes they gave a quick answer and sometimes my emails were never responded to. Some responses were a single word.
Problems get solved
Not kept informed
Difficult to get immediate help
Need to explain problems multiple times
Support doesn't seem to care
Slow Initial Response