Overall Satisfaction with CDK Drive
It helps us keep track of vehicles in transit, the managers meet and review every deal that hasn’t yet been funded and what’s holding it up. It also helps with getting people in to service their vehicles. Advisors also use a streamlined process of selling additional work and can easily create ROs and schedule service appointments.
- It helps us sell more in service.
- It helps keep track of vehicles coming in.
- It helps to remind customers who declined a service before.
- It'd be nice if it weren't so expensive.
- Automatic reports emailed to service managers.
- Auto reporting emailed to designated managers.
- That is work seamlessly with our other software.
- That it integrate well with our CRM.
- That it keeps track of Stock#'s.
- It will have a positive ROI in about 6 months.
- It wasn't a smooth transition from another DMS.
- It could be less expensive.
CDK Drive is way better, but from my experience, the integration process was very long and very painful and we feel CDK Drive could've made that less painful and less lengthy. Once it is working the way it should, I am sure that we will love it. Right now though, every time something else goes wrong, it builds on the frustration of the other 50 things that went wrong prior.
Do you think CDK Drive delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CDK Drive's feature set?
Did CDK Drive live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CDK Drive go as expected?
Would you buy CDK Drive again?
We use CDK Drive and it replaced Autosoft. It was an incredibly long and hard experience to get everything integrated and our Ford store was still having trouble until just last week. This was 6-7 months of every other company pointing the finger at every other company. It took a long a painful time to get it fully integrated.