Overall Satisfaction with CentralReach
Central Reach is our primary platform for across the organization. It is highly comprehensive, and we now incorporate aspects of it for data collection, file management, billing supports, payment supports, HR supports, scheduling, continuing education, learner management, and business analytics. They grow and address additional needs within the ABA field on an ongoing basis, and we have found that we have gone from around twelve different platforms to meet various business-related needs across departments to now just three or four, and Central Reach continues to expand what they offer and integrate their offering in with one another for a more seamless business flow.
- Clients: Data collection, template forms, file management, EVV capatability
- Billing: Session notes and audit supports, billing, accounts receivables, analytical reports
- Admin: Scheduling, Task Management, PTO requests, messaging
- PTO feature isn't too user friendly
- Payroll feature we find better served through outside resources
- It's extremely comprehensive and takes quite a while to learn how to use it fluently and work with it in a way that it functions best
- CR allows us to streamline across locations, share admin staff across locations and automate multiple processes that previously took administrative and clinical time.
- CR actively seeks to continue to expand and refine their practices and products, and acquire related specialty services - a critical quality in a field that is evolving as quickly as ours is.
- Using templates through CR and their scheduling and timesheet features ensures that we have an audit-proof system and that all sessions that we provide are in compliance with regulatory agencies for reimbursement.
We've used multiple systems for multiple features that we now use CR for, such as Catalyst for data collection, VB MAPP APP for VB Mapp Assessments, Relias for Learner Management systems, Google Docs for scheduling and file management, etc. CR really incorporates the useful features of all of these, and plus a whole lot more and integrates them so that they work together. We still use Google Docs for some areas that CR doesn't do well with live documents and intuitive file management. All other features have been as well or better served through CR. The upgrade to CR from Relias for Learner Management/CUEs/Professional Development is extreme. CR has far better content, much more variety, is more user friendly, and has straightforward billing practices that lack with Relias, and far better customer support. The difference between those two for a LMS system is dramatic.
Do you think CentralReach delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CentralReach's feature set?
Did CentralReach live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CentralReach go as expected?
Would you buy CentralReach again?
For an organization providing ABA service, there really is nobody else that even provides a remotely comparable service. It does have limitations and areas of the system that take more training or are less intuitive than one might hope, but their customer support representatives are generally really helpful and they are pretty quick to make updates to better serve their clients. They are incredible at finding efficient ways to reduce workflow, and while the product can be quite pricey, we have found that it has saved us at least 2 FT admin positions through the efficiency it has created and further frees up our clinicians so that they can focus in more on client outcomes. It's instrumental in our ability to scale our operations across locations. Even with its limitations, it's proven to be in a class of its own in the ABA world.