Centricity EMR is #1!
April 11, 2017

Centricity EMR is #1!

Overall Satisfaction with Centricity EMR

Centricity was used daily in our practice by all providers and receptionists. This system was used to check patients in and out, store medical information, and allowed seamless communication between providers and medical staff.
  • The flowsheet feature allows providers to see trends in the patient's medical data, allowing them to treat appropriately.
  • The summary sheet allows providers and medical staff to quickly view medical history including medications and problems.
  • Quick and concise communication is seamless between providers and medical staff through Centricity.
  • Color coordination of certain tabs to make them visually accessible.
  • As a medical receptionist, I found this EMR helped our primary care practice flow smoothly. This allows for both provider, staff, and patient satisfaction.
During my medical rotations I have used multiple products similar to Centricity, but I found Centricity to be one of the easiest to use and one of the easiest systems to learn.
Internal medicine
2-5 practitioners
This EMR system is well suited for hospitals and associated specialty practices where all medical information can be stored and updated in one place.

athenaIDX (formerly Centricity Practice Solution from GE Healthcare) Feature Ratings