October 17, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
We use Ceridian's Dayforce product in the US, Canada & the UK for HR, WFM and Payroll.
- Having all of the data in one place is a big plus for us.
- Being able to use the same system for three countries has allowed us to standardize process, procedures and training.
- Having a solution we can access from anywhere has allowed us to commit payroll remotely.
- Tax processing needs work. While it's great that we can be mostly hands off, Ceridian will deduct taxes for resident locations regardless of whether or not we have nexus in those localities. We need to be able to make those choices before payroll runs.
- Constant changes...but not always what you want to see changed. Get the basics stable, then add the bells & whistles.
- Implementation was difficult. Three countries, three implementation teams...three different approaches. We're still unraveling and trying to streamline two years after full go-live.
- Faster payroll processing
- Ability to create reporting that the end user can run
- Integrated WFM
If there is a new regulation or tax, Ceridian has been pretty good and getting the configuration updated. When it is for an entitlement requirement (sick leave, for example), we sometimes are on our own to make the changes to comply.
Again, faster processing. Having the HR and WFM data there also allows us to review payroll data throughout the pay period. No surprises when it's time to get everything committed.