October 22, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
We use Dayforce for all North America employees. We have ~25k employees. Employees can access their payslips via the MyPay option which is very easy to use. We currently have integrations from our time and attendance modules for 44 factories. We also have integrations from WD for EE data. We use a third-party for benefits and therefore have integrations to Dayforce for benefit deductions and arrears balances. Implementing Dayforce allowed us to have one payroll platform. When we merged to be KraftHeinz, Kraft and Heinz had different payroll systems.
- Dayforce makes it simple for employees to view their paychecks. Efficiency is essential to employees.
- Dayforce allows payroll admins to view payrolls and slice and dice and review for accuracy very easily. This is critical to successfully executing payroll.
- Dayforce reports can be used to perform analysis of issues or assist with payroll audits requested by internal or external auditors. These reports are key to successful audits and ensuring payroll accuracy.
- Even though reports that exist are a strength, I think this is always an area for improvement. Adding reports always provides room for additional analysis to be performed which can lead to improvements in processes.
- We have had multiple issues with arrears. When we have a solution turned on such as impromptu arrears, it resulted in a new issue which ended up being a defect which we are waiting on the hot fix currently.
- I do not think it is easy to understand what features are provided in new releases and hotfixes. It would be great to offer demos or web casts to provide improved communication for features provided in new releases.
- We have experienced simplification going from 2 payroll systems to one.
- We have had savings in payroll costs from moving to one payroll provider.
Utilizing the tax service has helped us with compliance with tax reporting ensuring we are set up in all tax jurisdictions as well as filing the various tax returns.
We currently use Workday for hiring and maintaining compensation.
Dayforce is a good system to process payrolls. Thorough testing should be performed for complicated scenarios / companies. If companies like us have external inputs, that potentially leads to additional complexity that needs to be tested when fixes are put in for other customers to avoid creating issues like we have currently. After speaking to other customers at INSIGHTS, smaller companies who use multiple Ceridian modules have a much better experience.