October 22, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
We use Dayforce across our entire organization, utilizing the Payroll, Recruiting/Onboarding, Benefits, HCM, and mobile modules the most. Before Dayforce we didn't have a uniform HCM system or an applicant tracking system, so Dayforce has provided us with this benefit.
- Helping us with our talent management.
- Benefits administration is much more automated now.
- Payroll system talks to the rest of the modules in Dayforce, linking employee information automatically.
- I think stronger implementation teams would be a plus - I have run across errors that our implementation team built into our system, and speaking with other users at other companies, they had similar experiences with implementation teams who were hard to contact and didn't give correct information.
- Dayforce has definitely made us more efficient as a company, but I can't speak to the impact it has had on our ROI - simply because I'm not in a role to report on that information. A lot more automated processes mean time for other tasks, so I would imagine the impact has been positive!
Once we were able to dial in all of the rules that needed to be built into our system, Dayforce has helped us with compliance in many areas, especially with overtime policies and healthcare eligibility.
Dayforce allows our managers to easily compare employees' schedules and availabilities in order to make the best scheduling decisions for their teams. They are also able to easily compare salary information and salary history in order to make compensation decisions.
We don't have to worry about one system going down and affecting the other systems or hindering their effectiveness.
Ceridian Dayforce doesn't seem to work very well with voluntary benefits for our employees - we have a lot of issues with end dating that occurs that requires us to do a lot of manual editing. Dayforce is great for keeping all of our employees' information in one place and sharing that information across the different modules, from applicant to employee.