Dayforce saves the day!
October 23, 2018
Dayforce saves the day!
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
Our entire employee base is now on Dayforce. We have integrated the Recruitment, Benefits, Payroll and Performance Management modules to date. Dayforce has streamlined a number of our processes that were housed on different systems.
- Performance management is a very customizable and easy Module that employees and their managers can use, and it's easy to update the status of performance to date. The conversations tab allows the recording and tracking of information between the employee and their manager but also for notes that are strictly for themselves.
- Benefits module allows the open enrollment period to happen with ease by walking the employee through the open enrollment with a step-by-step guide, in the form of new windows that list each step of the process so that it’s not overwhelming. Employees can also see what they’ve selected after the fact.
- The recruitment module allows employers to create a talent pool for talent that may fit a role at the organization that may not be open at the current time. Ultimately saving the hiring manager and the recruiter time seeking qualified talent.
- Time off requests - when employees submit their time off request and the payroll has been submitted, the vacation request indicates “pending” and does not allow the manager to accept or decline the request and it becomes frozen in the system causing confusion for the employee and the manager as to whether this has been accepted or submitted. Fixing this would relieve a lot of issues that we face.
- Recruitment - candidates are not able to submit a cover letter in addition to a resume unless they include this in the single file in addition with the resume.
- Performance - when adding a comment under a specific goal it should automatically link to this goal however from time to time it doesn’t.
- Less paper work which has saved time for both HR administrative tasks and employees and has increased productivity.
- Ability to look at analytics in order to make informed decisions through dashboard function.
- Streamline recruitment efforts with the ATS. Saving time and effort and having the turnaround time to place talent quickly.
Enabled us to stay on top of changes through the notifications received so there are no errors made.
Having the information quickly and readily available has enabled our organization to source information in record time and also make quick and informed decisions easily.
The time spent previous to Dayforce was outrageous as we had information stored on several different systems. Now, Dayforce provides a one stop shop.