August 20, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
We use Ceridian Dayforce across our entire company. We have locations in BC and AB and employees in the USA. We complete all of our payroll processing through Dayforce and it makes payroll so easy. Many of the steps are automated, making many payroll and HR tasks more efficient. We are implementing the Performance and Compensation modules and they are going to help with tracking performance reviews on an annual basis. Dayforce will send reminders out when reviews are due so they will not get missed by managers. Dayforce has also made employee location tracking easier during the Covid-19 pandemic. I have been very impressed with how easy it is to use, and the knowledge base has been extremely helpful when learning new features. I would highly recommend using this program to any company. I have used it at 3 different employers now and I continue to be impressed.
- The payroll module makes it easy to pay our employees accurately and on time.
- The customer service representatives are amazing and extremely knowledgeable.
- The timesheets make tracking time-off requests really easy for managers.
- It would be nice to test other roles as an administrator without having to change that employee's password.
- When editing the XML portion in the form builder, each time I save my changes it resets back to the first form. It would be nice if it would keep the form you are working on open.
- We have reduced our paper usage immensely in the last few years. We can upload documents into Dayforce instead of printing them out.
- Our on boarding process has been streamlined within Dayforce so we don't use paper forms and the employees can do it on their own. This saves the HR department many hours.
Dayforce has streamlined our overtime tracking. We have built in the rules and it calculates the overtime for us each pay period, which cuts down on the time it takes to process our payroll runs and decreases errors. With our benefit plan enrollments being in Dayforce, our employees can make their elections at home and they are sent reminders so they don't miss their deadline to submit. This has really cut down on the number of employees missing out on benefits enrollment on time.
This has made it easy to track compensation increases and compare wages to ensure employees with the same job are making the same compensation. We really like the gender equality feature so we can make sure the females are making equal wages for the same position. The time off request manager makes it easy for managers to ensure they have the right coverage each day. The reminders when they have employees with time off makes it easy to remember who will be away at any time. The automation of so many features within Dayforce makes payroll and HR tasks so efficient and simple.
I have used Ceridian Dayforce at 3 different employers. Each place used it differently. I love the punch clock option. It really makes time tracking easy for payroll purposes. Managers know when employees are at work or away. The compensation module makes giving raises or merit increases or bonuses easy for upper management to control. They can assign ranges or budgets for managers so they have limitations. You can also set up approval levels so that the increases must be approved by upper management.