February 19, 2015
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Chartio
I like the fact that I can filter the data by a variety of different verticals. I also like that I can view the data for each campaign very quickly with a minimal number of steps. However, I cannot see the sites that are affecting delivery of campaigns immediately on the platform so I have to use other platforms to implement the information I get from Chartio. I also can't see live delivery so I have to wait until the next day to know whether changes I've made have had the desired effect. We can now optimize campaigns more efficiently as it is now easier to pull the data we need. We also now have a better idea of which campaigns most affect delivery and performance.
- Filtering data by vertical - this allows the user to see the effects of different data points.
- The ability to pull the data on to an Excel sheet - this allows further manipulation of the data and by the addition of formula etc.
- Different dashboards allow the user to view the data in different ways different users may be fond of one view over another.
- Inability to immediately act on data from Chartio through Chartio's platform means we have to use other software to implement information gained from Chartio.
- Data gained isn't live this means we can sometimes depending on the quarter be acting on less relevant data and we also cannot be as reactive because we have to wait a day before we know if our changes made based on data from Chartio is successful or not.
we have statistics tab on our own platform that requires multi-step functions to access the same data, so Chartio is allot more time efficient
Very easy to use and queries and issues we have with Chartio are listened to and implemented fairly rapidly.
Our publishing and Ad ops teams use Chartio frequently and use it to frequently to optimize our campaigns. That is around 10 people.
I wasn't personally involved in the development of the programs use for leads so I couldn't comment accurately.
The security of data seems good. Data can very easily be pulled on to an Excel sheet or PDF document which makes it very easy to share with the rest of the office.