Overall Satisfaction with Chartio
We're using Chartio to track progress through our course platforms. Our team is more of an R&D focused team, so we have built a number of course experiences to show how online education of the future could be more effective and engaging. As part of that, we track our metrics using Chartio, and also use Chartio to report back to our customers their own employees results in our platform.
- Directly connect to the actual data running our site.
- Allow for advanced querying, filtering, and even user based permissions to see and edit the data.
- Provide a great way to layout and communicate the data in visualizations and dashboards.
- Chartio is beginning to add more statistical analysis tools into their platform, but for now this is somewhat lacking.
- Dashboard level filters have come a long way in helping to get to the data that is really important, but there are some challenges we've had with more complex queries where we'd like to filter certain things completely out of our data for every single chart, and that one use case has been a challenge.
- Tableau Desktop,Excel,MySQL
Again, Chartio provides the best multi-user presentation ability for us. Other tools are great for slicing and dicing the data, but at the end, you still have to spend time trying to find a way to present it. Chartio has that built in.
Not only are we using the tool for our own analytics, but it is a core value-add to the services we provide to our clients.
Chartio is a great tool for building presentable dashboards. It can export, you can add read-only access, and it has permissions levels by dashboard for users. There are other data analysis tools that help to analyze the data, but few allow for such a nice presentation.