Overall Satisfaction with Chili Piper
Our SDR team uses it to book consultations with prospective customers for our sales teams. When a prospect wants to talk, they are able to use ChiliPiper to view the correct reps calendar, pick the time and automatically include the Zoom details on the calendar invitation.
- Chili Piper integrates so well with Salesforce, Gmail, Google Calendar, and other programs I use at work. The Gmail extension makes everything so easy to schedule and eliminate conflicts
- Saves time during the day that can be better spent doing more meaningful work
- Event reminders for when a prospect hasn't accepted an invite or for a meeting that was scheduled a way out
- They are continually improving their offering and we've seen great leaps over the past 2 years.
- Would be nice to be able to modify the email reminders for every single contact and event versus have set templates
- Faster load times, but we can’t complain too much!
- The ability to include available time slots directly in an email
- Reminder emails that it sends to prospects the day of
- Integration with Salesforce, Outreach, Gmail
- More qualified opps
- Increased efficiency. Much less time spent trying to line up availability etc. No more back and forth email chains trying to find times to meet.
- Increased transparency. All meetings and Chili Piper events are logged directly in Salesforce for us.
The end result was more in line with what we were looking for. Our main objective was to allow people to go to the website and explore our content, and then easily schedule a demo without having to wait for someone to call them and set something up. Chili Piper created the least amount of resistance to get this outcome.
Do you think Chili Piper delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Chili Piper's feature set?
Did Chili Piper live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Chili Piper go as expected?
Would you buy Chili Piper again?