Reviews (1-8 of 8)
I used to work on our inside sales team booking demos for my colleagues and I also used Chili Piper heavily.
- Scheduling meetings with prospects.
- Providing interactive calendar availability.
- Saving time during the day that can be better spent doing otherwise.
- Interface feedback... I have never been reached out to by Chili Piper to ask what my thoughts are or where the product could be improved.
- Resetting or cancelling an invite that was done improperly... have run into a few scenarios where a junior member of my team has not properly set up a meeting and rectifying the situation can sometimes be hard.
- Making emails seem less marketing generated... pretty cookie cutter in regards to formatting.. but this is barely a complaint and more of an observation that can probably be alleviated by our admin.
- Chili Piper integrates with Marketo and Salesforce very well which I haven't seen other calendar apps do yet.
- The set up is very easy, with great support and documentation.
- Chili Piper supports complex routing rules
- The UI could be a bit more modern
- They just added a call direct feature which I haven't tried yet, all they need now is a chat component
- Easy of use to access our sales reps calendars for prospects
- Round-robin functionality to distribute lead flow for our sales team
- Integrates with Salesforce.com to log activities that happen through Chili Piper
- It was a difficult software to implement
- There is logic required for the lead distribution to work as we had a lot of account mix-ups between sales reps
- There is no custom branding to match your brand.
- Allows me to create multiple meeting templates for calendar meetings
- I can send the link to each of my meeting templates for different prospects.
- There may be a way to gather the information from the prospect so that they do not feel like they are filling out multiple forms online.
- Integrated with Gmail, Salesforce, FrontSpin
- Can easily sent an invite while on a call through anyone of our tools
- Can send hyperlinked times and a calendar link so prospects can quickly select a time that works best for everyone
- Event reminders for when a prospect hasn't accepted an invite or for a meeting that was scheduled a way out.
- Would be nice to be able to modify the email reminders for every single contact and event versus have set templates
- Would be nice be able to block off times so prospects don't select a "bad" time.
- Schedule meetings with multiple people
- Distribute meetings evenly
- It's an awesome tool, but at the end of the day, it's still just a calendar tool. I'm looking forward to their innovations and disrupting the market
Chili Piper Scorecard Summary
About Chili Piper
Chili Piper is an intelligent enterprise calendar tool that automates marketing ops and sales development processes. According to the vendor, companies like Square, DiscoverOrg, and SalesLoft use Chili Piper to increase conversions from outbound sales, marketing forms, and email campaigns by automating meeting scheduling at different stages of their customer funnel.
For Marketing - Intelligent Form Booker
Leads book a meeting with the correct sales rep with 1 click upon form submission - eliminating sales' follow up SLA and ensuring your MQL converts to SQL as quickly as possible.
Automate routing leads to the correct sales reps instantly. Routing can be configured via round robin rules, territories, account-based ownership, and more.
Syncs to SFDC in real time and options to log all activity including lead creation, task, opportunity, record update
For Sales - Intelligent Meeting Distribution
Distribute meetings among sales development and closing reps with preconfigured routing rules
Automate reminders to decrease no-shows
Integrate with sales tools such as SalesLoft, Outreach.io, and more
For Customer Success, Support, and Analysts teams - Intelligent Scheduling Automation
Loop in other teammates and collaborate with group scheduling
Restrict your team's availability for certain meeting types (onboarding meeting, etc.)
Handoff meetings from one team to the next and track customer interactions via meeting data stored directly in SFDC
Chili Piper Screenshots
Chili Piper Integrations
Chili Piper Competitors
|Intelligent Meeting Distribution||$25/user/month billed annually||Per User|
|Intelligent Form Booker||$200/month for the first page and $50/month for each additional page||Per Active Page|
Onboarding and Support are included at no additional charge.
Chili Piper Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||10%|
Chili Piper Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Chili Piper Technical Details