Chili Piper

Chili Piper Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Our entire sales development team (50+) uses Chili Piper every day. As a scaling sales team, we ran into no-show issues and inconsistency with invites and messaging. After implementing Chili Piper our no-show rate went down nearly 40% and the team as a whole was able to schedule twice as many meetings at a faster rate.
  • Chili Piper integrates with Salesforce very well which I haven't seen other calendar apps do yet.
  • Meeting Buffer functionality assures that AEs won't be booked back-to back.
  • I can send the link to each of my meeting templates for different prospects
  • Faster load times, but we can’t complain too much!
  • It's an awesome tool, but at the end of the day, it's still just a calendar tool. I'm looking forward to their innovations and disrupting the market
  • Would be nice to be able to modify the email reminders for every single contact and event versus have set templates
It is very well suited for anyone looking for a scheduling tool that integrates directly with Salesforce and/or Marketo, or other marketing automation platforms. Especially if you need to route to teams based on different regions or other criteria.There are other simpler scheduling tools out there, but this makes routing and tracking on the back end much easier with the best integration with other tools.
Jonathan Jerozal | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Chili Piper integrates so well with Salesforce, Gmail, Google Calendar, and other programs I use at work. The Gmail extension makes everything so easy to schedule and eliminate conflicts
  • Saves time during the day that can be better spent doing more meaningful work
  • Event reminders for when a prospect hasn't accepted an invite or for a meeting that was scheduled a way out
  • They are continually improving their offering and we've seen great leaps over the past 2 years.
  • Faster load times, but we can’t complain too much!
Chili Piper is suited for anyone in the sales industry, but also anyone who wants to automate calendar meetings, and provide an easy interface for their prospects.
Chili Piper is being used across the whole organization. I use the tool schedule calls with prospects on behalf of my account executives. It addresses calendar/scheduling for the entire organization. For example, customer success teams utilize it meet with current clients to discuss customer complaints and/or positive feedback. Very easy to use.
  • Visibility of multiple employee calendars
  • Helps with rescheduling calls that have to move
  • More features to make changes to assignee of the meeting
Chili Piper is well suited to schedule prospects and/or clients with ease. Hyper linking to emails or social media platforms such as LinkedIn provide more flexibility for both the sender and the person receiving the link. For example, if a prospect is not responsive to emailing, it could be sent via LinkedIn messaging.
Chili Piper is currently being used across our sales department. It helps us easily book meetings, collaborate on times, and ensure every party that needs to be on the call receives the invitation. Chili Piper allows for visibility into our AEs calendars to make it easy for scheduling, seeing who the meeting should route to, and overall alignment.
  • Calendar visibility across those on the invite (within the same org)
  • Ability to round robin a meeting to
  • In email time availability
  • Notifcation of new meetings set through CP link
  • I can't think of anything at this team.
I love using it with a prospect who has responded to an email but not provided a day or time they are available to meet. Inserting the times within the email that we're available so they can easily click and book has generated many meetings!

Some of our accounts don't have assigned account executives. Within Chili Piper, if we a book a meeting for one of those accounts we are able to select an option to round-robin to the next AE that should get one of these meetings. Makes it super simple for scheduling and we don't have to manually reach out to anyone to figure out who should get it.
Chili Piper has been a huge help for our customer facing teams. The ease and speed by which they can coordinate meetings allows them to focus on the activities that mean the most for our business. We use the tool across many different use cases, and it has been instrumental in easing some of the administrative burden in our process.
  • Ease of use
  • Quick to implement
  • Clean interface
  • Nothing about the core functionality, just more features and functions!
Good for companies of many sizes, easy to implement and maintain.
Kevin Rogers | TrustRadius Reviewer
Chili Piper is used across our sales team. Before using Chili Piper it was a time consuming and cumbersome task to book demos. Chili Piper makes it much easier to book meetings with our prospects in a timely, organized fashion.
  • Expedites the process of booking important sales meetings
  • Automates the demo request process. Our prospects can book meetings directly on our calendars at the time of the demo request.
  • For my use of Chili Piper, I can't think of anything specific I would want to improve.
Chili Piper is a valuable tool for all sales teams. Allowing AE's to easily schedule important demos and follow-up calls with very little if any lift required from the user.
Our SDR team uses it to book meetings with prospects for our sales teams. We can send a link and have the prospect pick the time or we can book it while on the phone very easily. Chili Piper will automatically add Zoom info on the calendar invitation.
  • Book Round Robin meetings (huge headache manually, which I've done at another non chili piper company)
  • Integrate with Salesforce for easy booking
  • Allow sending of time suggestions without blocking that calendar time
  • Send booking link to prospects
  • Chili Piper nails it when it comes to scheduling and salesforce integration - more features will be great to have like time suggestions based on email opens or something, but it's hard to say exactly what the new features will be.
  • Honestly it's hard to think of others
Chili Piper is GREAT for sales development teams booking for sales people. This is especially true when there is a "round robin" system that needs to be abided by. I've experienced a lot of bad round robin systems and Chili Piper's is fantastic. This is also a great tool to schedule with people across multiple time zones, which I don't want to have to focus on while speaking. It enables sales reps to focus on the prospect, not the time change. Chili piper would not be a good fit for underperforming sales teams that don't book any meetings (:
Chili Piper is currently being used across the Account Executive, and Sales Development Teams at Sendoso. I love the simplicity and interface between Salesforce and Google Calendar. I can easily send calendar booking links, or allow SDR's to book meetings on my calendar on my behalf.
  • The Google Calendar integration is seamless, a unique zoom link is also automatically created when a meeting is booked on my calendar.
  • The booking link is simple for my prospects and customers to find time on my calendar.
  • The chrome plug in is useful to use no matter what tab or page im sitting on.
  • I don't have a ton of complaints at this time. It's works just fine for me in the AE position.
May 21, 2021

Chili Piper Review

Sendoso uses Chili Piper daily to schedule meetings with current and potential customers. Chili Piper is used mainly throughout the Sales department, since the SDRs and Account Executives are usually the people scheduling and attending said meetings. By utilizing Chili Piper, we are saving our own, and our customers' time. With just one click, someone can book time to meet with someone within our organization.
  • Meetings booked efficiently
  • Meetings scheduled with ease
  • Access to calendars so no road blocks
  • Small bug fixes
  • The need to refresh
Chili Piper is well suited for anyone within a Sales role. It saves the time and the hassle of double-booking, seeing when somebody is available to chat, and so on.
May 21, 2021

SDR appreciated

We use Chili Piper in our sales department to book meetings. It allows SDRs to set a meeting from a list of all AEs or have is grouped by teams making sure the correct salesperson is scheduled for the meeting. The platform then queues up the next sales person who is in the rotation.
  • Set meetings with multiple people
  • Addresses meeting attendees in different time zones
  • Ability to schedule from email and outreach
  • Clear visibility into schedule to prevent double booking
  • Integration with Salesforce
  • Integration with outreach
  • Frequently need to turn extension on/off as disappears from gmail
  • Sometimes slow to load
  • Would like to be able to send update to one attendee without going to everyone
The ability to set meetings as a SDR with multiple AE's using Chili Piper from my Gmail, Salesforce, or Outreach is very convenient and a time saver. I like that I can have my time zone and AEs time zone programmed into the platform. When I add a meeting with a prospect with their time zone it automatically sets it up.
We use Chili Piper to optimize the hand off of initial meeting form our BDRs to AE's. This helps us be more efficient in the early stages of our sales process.
  • Scheduling
  • Hand offs between teams
  • Coordination
  • Editing of calendar invites
I think this is a great tool for companies with a large sales development organization to easily book meetings without need to coordinate with an AE over Slack or the phone.
Sasha Galkova | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Our Sales Team uses chili Piper. It automates all of the administrative steps involved with appointment scheduling. Using Chili Piper Chrome extension, our team can schedule meetings or offer prospect meeting times inside Gmail, Salesforce, or SalesLoft.
  • We needed a tool that would sync Google Calendar Events to Salesforce, keep them updated, and make scheduling easier for our Sales Development team.
  • With the ability to create multiple "Queues" inside Chili Piper, meetings that our SDR team creates are being routed to correct AE automatically.
  • Meeting Buffer functionality assures that AEs won't be booked back-to back.
  • If the meeting is rescheduled Event date/time in Salesforce is being updated automatically + we can track how many times it was rescheduled.
  • Offer availability is currently only available in Gmail, need this functionality in Salesforce&SalesLoft.
  • With Concierge functionality need the ability to choose an option to create a lead even if email exists in a system.
Chili Piper increases the productivity of the sales team by making it easy to schedule appointments.
Prospect Self-Scheduling/Self-Rescheduling + Meeting Reminders had a great impact on Show Rate.
  • Support was very responsive during our integration phase, and after that too.
  • They have the whole infrastructure built to notify customers about bug/outages, which is excellent. Entire System outage only happened once, but being updated on fix progress helped a lot to keep our team calm.
It allows to schedule events, throughout the different teams in our company. This has helped improve efficiency of scheduling installs, demonstrations, trainings and other events with our customers.
  • Helps interoffice scheduling, by providing an universal calendaring system.
  • Helps customers schedule demonstrations with sales.
  • Streamlines the various calendars we used to use.
  • I haven't found a easy way yet to reschedule events.
  • Occasional issues syncing with gmail.
  • No show process could be improved.
Sales have had the best results so far with utilizing the system to support both internal and external calendaring of demonstrations. It has been reasonably well-adapted and utilized. Other teams that use it less frequently are not utilizing or adopting it as quickly as we would like. Overall the system has been effective.
I personally have not had any communications their support team, and the feedback I received was they were helpful.
The sales department uses Chili Piper. It is to help our setters set for the account executives to do the demos.
  • Sends calendar invites to both the person being set for and the company.
  • It is hard to tell who is up on the round robin.
  • It is hard to incorporate exceptions to the round robin.
It is made for organizations that have people who set for other team members. Other than that there isn't much use for it.
They are helpful and wait times aren't too long.
We use Chili Piper to schedule meetings with our customers and prospects. I do not use it to schedule internal meetings. It saves us a lot of time and allows our customers to choose from open time slots we provide or go to our calendar and find a time that works for both people.
  • Easy to schedule.
  • Easy to find people's emails by searching their name.
  • Lots of meeting templates.
  • Sometimes the times on the side with the lines don't match what the block says (so I look at the time block and not the side times).
I really like Chili Piper! It's a quick way to schedule meetings with someone and allows you to store your details, Zoom information, etc. so that it is automatically sent when someone books a meeting.
Never used!
We use Chili Piper in a couple of different departments but not with the whole company. My team currently uses it to help set up training with our current customers. IT allows us to allow customers to create specific appointments with our training so that they know exactly what they will be trained on. We also use it to help us schedule demos with our sales reps.
  • It writes backs directly to Salesforce so that we are able to track everything.
  • Creating custom appointments is very easy.
  • Super simple setting up new users and implementing them into the team.
  • With the customization being are a really nice feature, we do wish it was easier to add fields and not have required fields.
  • Sometimes we see that the calendar syncing is not always accurate.
  • I would wish it would allow me to set up more customizable time slots where only certain things can be scheduled.
Well suited for a training department and for a small sales team.
Mostly because we have not had to deal with the support that often which means the product is pretty reliable.
Our SDR team uses it to book consultations with prospective customers for our sales teams. When a prospect wants to talk, they are able to use ChiliPiper to view the correct reps calendar, pick the time and automatically include the Zoom details on the calendar invitation. It auto accepts for the reps and sends to the prospect to easily accept the invite.
  • Ease of use.
  • Integrates with Outlook.
  • Scalable.
  • Hard to tell where some things are blocked and others aren’t (update to colors caused the problem).
  • Little learning curve.
Chili Piper is well suited for the need of scheduling a call for someone else and adding the call and important details to someone else’s calendar. For booking onto our own calendars, it’s not used as much. It’s easier in that case to just book for ourselves using Outlook's calendar tool.
Used to be better than it is now, but it’s suitable now.
October 02, 2019

Chili piper is the best

We use Chili Piper to book all meetings from new leads to customer consultations to onboarding. This helps us track meetings booked and held. Also, what source they are coming from.
  • Booking
  • Lead routing
  • Meeting handoff
  • Utm tagging
B2B use case-of-booking meetings on representative's calendars so they can focus on their work.
They answer my emails so quickly
Scott Mackinnon | TrustRadius Reviewer
Chili Piper is being used by our sales organization as a tool to schedule demos or meetings. Our inside sales team uses Chili Piper heavily for booking these meetings for our outside sales team (the team I currently work on). I also use Chili Piper when booking my own meetings by including the Chili Piper link in my footer.

I used to work on our inside sales team booking demos for my colleagues and I also used Chili Piper heavily.
  • Scheduling meetings with prospects.
  • Providing interactive calendar availability.
  • Saving time during the day that can be better spent doing otherwise.
  • Interface feedback... I have never been reached out to by Chili Piper to ask what my thoughts are or where the product could be improved.
  • Resetting or cancelling an invite that was done improperly... have run into a few scenarios where a junior member of my team has not properly set up a meeting and rectifying the situation can sometimes be hard.
  • Making emails seem less marketing generated... pretty cookie cutter in regards to formatting.. but this is barely a complaint and more of an observation that can probably be alleviated by our admin.
This product saves time, it's as simple as that. It allows your inside sales team to spend more time working and less time completing the arduous task of sending out calendar invites. As an organization we have seen a noticeable uptick in the amount of demos booked since bringing on Chili Piper. The organization has grown quite a bit and I think Chili Piper has allowed us to be more scalable.
Sharon Troia | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are first rolling it out on our website to get leads to our sales team. Then we will roll it out to for our internal teams to use for the handoff between sales and customer success teams to schedule kick-off calls.
  • Chili Piper integrates with Marketo and Salesforce very well which I haven't seen other calendar apps do yet.
  • The set up is very easy, with great support and documentation.
  • Chili Piper supports complex routing rules
  • The UI could be a bit more modern
  • They just added a call direct feature which I haven't tried yet, all they need now is a chat component
Chilipiper is used by the Marketing department to book meetings with end-users. We have been expanding the usage and plan to roll out to even broader audiences and departments. It's easy to navigate UI helps gauge more users.
  • Book meetings
  • Meeting routing
  • Booking meeting rooms
  • Meeting rooms integration
  • Expand the API features
  • Workspace management
Well suited for one on one meetings. Easy implementation. Less appropriate for full-scale event management (meeting rooms) setup.
Ease of implementation and great support.
We use Chili Piper for leads to come to the website and schedule a call on our calendar for a demo. Our lead flow is directed by Chili Piper and prospects are able to select a time that works for the call and schedule it. Then, using our screen share software, they go through a demo or any other type of call we offer.
  • Easy of use to access our sales reps calendars for prospects
  • Round-robin functionality to distribute lead flow for our sales team
  • Integrates with Salesforce.com to log activities that happen through Chili Piper
  • It was a difficult software to implement
  • There is logic required for the lead distribution to work as we had a lot of account mix-ups between sales reps
  • There is no custom branding to match your brand.
It has done a great job once we were able to set it up and work through the frustrations that were apparent in the initial stages. We are using Chili Piper to simplify our lead flow for the sales team and allow prospects to quickly set up a meeting from our website and get something on the calendar. This also increased our demo's held percentage which gave our sales reps more at-bats.
We have one department using Chili Piper for all scheduling. This tool allows us to automate the process of scheduling multiple people that are out on the road in an efficient and time-saving way. It is used to schedule things for this team. The team also uses it directly to schedule client meetings, calls, and onsite appointments. The most important aspect of Chili Piper for us is the automatic event creation and updating between individual's calendars and Salesforce. This allows the organization to have full visibility into schedules and what we're doing with our clients.
  • Integration between Gmail and Salesforce
  • Ability to automate and customize different meeting types and allow online bookings directly.
  • Advanced Logic based on Salesforce fields
  • Can't think of much.
When you need advance scheduling logic based on a CRM or some other set of rules. It also allows advance scheduling options on the fly for more than one user at once. For example, if you have several support agents, it would allow the customer to see one calendar with all available appointments, based on the availability of all the agents. Very useful and powerful.
Chili Piper is being used in our organization to set appointments automatically when a customer signs up on our website. This has taken away all the time it takes for 3-4 back and forth emails to set an appointment.
  • Allows me to create multiple meeting templates for calendar meetings
  • I can send the link to each of my meeting templates for different prospects.
  • There may be a way to gather the information from the prospect so that they do not feel like they are filling out multiple forms online.
November 24, 2018

Great tool for scheduling

We use Chili Piper in the sales department for scheduling time with SDRs and AEs. We also use it in our marketing nurtures to allow users to schedule their own demos.
  • Good UI for Sales Reps
  • Good UI for end user
  • Easy implementation
  • Routing could be more advanced
Chili Piper is well suited for teams with multiple sales reps that want to make it easy for users to schedule time without going back and forth through multiple emails.

Chili Piper Scorecard Summary

What is Chili Piper?

Chili Piper is a suite of automated scheduling tools designed to help revenue teams convert more leads into qualified meetings. Its intelligent Concierge form scheduler offers a way for inbound leads to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately after submitting a form on a website.

The vendor states revenue teams at companies like Square, Salesloft, Twilio, Zoominfo, Snowflake, Spotify, and Forrester use Chili Meetings to convert more leads into meetings and revenue.

Beyond a simple booking look, Chili Piper's Meeting Lifecycle Automation suite and tools are purpose-built to help book meetings faster and make life easier for prospects and customers.

The vendor states users will increase show rates while eliminating manual tasks and follow-up. Reminders, no show management, meeting buffers, reserved times, and simple rescheduling, while integrating with a CRM to help eliminate manual administrative tasks.

Chili Piper Features

• Supported: Notifications & Reminders via Email & SMS
  • Supported: Salesforce Integration & Reporting
  • Supported: Relate Meeting to SFDC Case & Opportunity
  • Supported: Write Events to SFDC Custom Objects
  • Supported: Create and Manage Multiple Workspaces (Admin)
  • Supported: Abandoned Scheduling Follow-up
  • Supported: Distribution Reporting
  • Supported: Real Time Scheduling Directly from Forms and Inside Web App
  • Supported: Real Time Scheduling Directly from Chat
  • Supported: Real Time Call Routing Directly from Forms and Inside Web App
  • Supported: Real Time Video Conferencing Directly from Forms and Inside Web App
  • Supported: Embeddable Inbound Forms
  • Supported: Form Integrations (Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot, and more)
  • Supported: API Access for Customization
  • Supported: Automatically create leads in Salesforce
  • Supported: Automatically qualify and route leads
  • Supported: Auto-assign leads that don't book
  • Supported: Auto-redirects for scheduled, unscheduled, and unqualified meetings
  • Supported: Notify reps in Slack
  • Supported: Integrated Advanced Salesforce Reporting
  • Supported: Smart Email Signatures
  • Supported: Custom Personal Pages

Chili Piper Screenshots

Start Real-Time Video Chat With Inbound LeadsStart Real-Time Calls and Video Chat With Inbound LeadsBook More Meetings and Suggested TimesAllow Prospects to Instantly Schedule Meetings Upon Form SubmissionBook Meetings From Any App with Instant BookerTrack Your Meetings and Pipeline in SalesforceMeasure and Optimize Your Inbound FunnelAutomatic Lead Qualification and RoutingCreate and Update Contacts and OpportunitiesAdvanced Round Robin RoutingFlexible Call RulesSync and coordinate calendarsCoordinate meeting room capacityLast-minute changes and reschedulingCapture meetings in SalesforceInstall Instant Booker Chrome Extension

Chili Piper Videos

TJ Nokleby, Director of Marketing at Grow, sits with Conrad Wadowsky of Advice.io to talk about how he was able to increase the rate of demo requests to demos scheduled from 40% to 70%. By using Chili Piper to enable the buyers of Grow to schedule their own demos as soon as they submit a demo request, he improved the buying experience and reduced the number of steps to schedule a demo by more than half. In the full interview on Advice.io, TJ explains in detail the old lead flow compared to the new, and also how he used the insights of Grow’s dashboards to cut underperforming paid channels and improve the overall lead quality.
Neil Rongstand, VP of Growth at ChowNow, knew that his team needed a better method for following up with inbound leads and getting meetings on sales reps’ calendars. Before Chili Piper, the average speed to lead for an inbound meeting request was about a week. In many cases reps would get busy and forget to follow up completely. Neil and his team knew they needed a better system. Neil and his team chose Chili Piper as the solution to their inbound conversion problem. They deployed it on their demo request page to automatically route leads to the correct AE or SDR and allow prospects to book a meeting on their calendar immediately. Since implementing Chili Piper, ChowNow has seen their inbound close rate increase by 4x when they book through Chili Piper. Not only are leads converting at a higher rate, but the effort and cost to acquire them has gone down.
The team at Apollo had little faith in their ability to convert inbound leads. About 40% of Apollo’s inbound demo requests were not converting to a booked meeting. They knew they needed to fix their leaky inbound funnel before investing any further in digital acquisition. Krishan Patel, Director of Growth at Apollo, looked to Chili Piper as the solution to their inbound conversion problem. They deployed Chili Piper Concierge on their demo request page to route leads to the appropriate rep at the time of form submission and let inbound leads schedule immediately. They also deployed it inside their app to assist with converting trial users and driving expansion. After implementing Chili Piper, Apollo saw an immediate 50% increase in inbound meetings booked on their site. With a restored faith in their ability to convert inbound leads, they were able to confidently ramp up acquisition efforts and increase their revenue by 300% even with a sales team half the size.
Chloe Jillings, Manager of Customer Success at PatientPop, knew that her team’s process of assigning new accounts was broken. Managers were having to dig through Salesforce reports and manually assign accounts to CSMs while ensuring the workload was evenly distributed. This caused costly delays and potentially missed accounts. Since implementing Chili Piper, the PatientPop CS team has been able to fully automate their account assignments. They created separate meeting queues based on criteria like the number of providers on an account, number of locations, partner status, and ARR, in order to automatically assign accounts to CSMs with the right experience and available bandwidth. 90% of PatientPops accounts now launch through a Chili Piper queue, meaning their “growth strategy call” is immediately scheduled on their calendar at the moment they finish implementation. This has increased CSM and CS manager productivity, allowing them to focus on strategically helping customers.
With 60-70% of their inbound demo requests never making it to a booked meeting, Bryan Schuler, ABM and Marketing Operations Manager at SaaSOptics knew that a change was needed. Their inbound scheduling process required SDRs going back-and-forth with the prospect to qualify and schedule a meeting before they ever spoke with an AE. Bryan implemented Chili Piper’s Concierge solution which allowed inbound prospects to book a meeting time in the correct AE’s calendar immediately after filling out their demo request form. Behind the scenes Chili Piper qualified the lead, routed it to the correct AE, and booked the meeting in their calendar. Since implementing Chili Piper, Bryan and his team have seen their book rate on inbound demo requests increase from 40% to 90%, resulting in 4x more sales meetings and double the amount of inbound pipeline per month.
Wayne Bulsiewicz, Senior Marketing and Event Manager at Simplus, shares his story of how Chili Piper helped him triple their attributed sales meetings at Dreamforce. Wayne talks about life before and after Chili Piper - from an error-prone booking process resulting in meetings and attendance slipping through the cracks, to completely automated scheduling that synced to Salesforce in real-time. By implementing Chili Piper, Wayne could seamlessly track and record each rep’s activity before, during, and after an event. After that, proving ROI was easy.
How Chili Piper Meetings helps you double your inbound conversions
We asked some of our customers how long it took to started seeing value from Chili Piper, what their onboarding experience was like, and more.

Chili Piper Downloadables

Small Businesses (1-50 employees)20%
Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)60%
Enterprises (more than 500 employees)20%

Chili Piper Technical Details

Supported CountriesUnited States, Canada, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia, and more
Supported LanguagesEnglish