https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/28/Sy/RSC99CZ1ZZTQ.PNGReview of Chili Piper from the guise of outside salesChili Piper is being used by our sales organization as a tool to schedule demos or meetings. Our inside sales team uses Chili Piper heavily for booking these meetings for our outside sales team (the team I currently work on). I also use Chili Piper when booking my own meetings by including the Chili Piper link in my footer. I used to work on our inside sales team booking demos for my colleagues and I also used Chili Piper heavily.,Scheduling meetings with prospects. Providing interactive calendar availability. Saving time during the day that can be better spent doing otherwise.,Interface feedback... I have never been reached out to by Chili Piper to ask what my thoughts are or where the product could be improved. Resetting or cancelling an invite that was done improperly... have run into a few scenarios where a junior member of my team has not properly set up a meeting and rectifying the situation can sometimes be hard. Making emails seem less marketing generated... pretty cookie cutter in regards to formatting.. but this is barely a complaint and more of an observation that can probably be alleviated by our admin.,8,More demos booked on a daily basis. People actually booking time on my calendar via the footer CP link... not only saves me time but creates more opportunities. Less time tinkering in outlook coordinating calendars.,,Outreach, Slack, GoToMeetingChili Piper is a leveled up Scheduling ToolWe are first rolling it out on our website to get leads to our sales team. Then we will roll it out to for our internal teams to use for the handoff between sales and customer success teams to schedule kick-off calls.,Chili Piper integrates with Marketo and Salesforce very well which I haven't seen other calendar apps do yet. The set up is very easy, with great support and documentation. Chili Piper supports complex routing rules,The UI could be a bit more modern They just added a call direct feature which I haven't tried yet, all they need now is a chat component,10,Chili Piper has made it easier to track lead referrals and report and improve conversions Chili Piper has made it more streamlined to hand of from sales to customer success for faster onboarding Chili Piper has sped up lead to conversion time due to getting them directly on the sales calendar with all proper tracking,Calendly,Zapier, WordPress, Google AnalyticsResistance free scheduling for your sales teamWe use Chili Piper for leads to come to the website and schedule a call on our calendar for a demo. Our lead flow is directed by Chili Piper and prospects are able to select a time that works for the call and schedule it. Then, using our screen share software, they go through a demo or any other type of call we offer.,Easy of use to access our sales reps calendars for prospects Round-robin functionality to distribute lead flow for our sales team Integrates with Salesforce.com to log activities that happen through Chili Piper,It was a difficult software to implement There is logic required for the lead distribution to work as we had a lot of account mix-ups between sales reps There is no custom branding to match your brand.,6,More demos held by simplifying the scheduling process. More demos = more opportunities Initial set up was frustrating and created a lot of mix up which allowed some leads to slip through the cracks early Integration with Salesforce.com saved our reps time because they didn't have to log activities manually,Calendly and Outreach,Salesforce.com, Slack, ProposableAdvanced Scheduling SoftwareWe have one department using Chili Piper for all scheduling. This tool allows us to automate the process of scheduling multiple people that are out on the road in an efficient and time-saving way. It is used to schedule things for this team. The team also uses it directly to schedule client meetings, calls, and onsite appointments. The most important aspect of Chili Piper for us is the automatic event creation and updating between individual's calendars and Salesforce. This allows the organization to have full visibility into schedules and what we're doing with our clients.,Integration between Gmail and Salesforce Ability to automate and customize different meeting types and allow online bookings directly. Advanced Logic based on Salesforce fields,Can't think of much. They are continually improving their offering and we've seen great leaps over the past 2 years.,10,Increased efficiency. Much less time spent trying to line up availability etc. No more back and forth email chains trying to find times to meet. Increased transparency. All meetings and Chili Piper events are logged directly in Salesforce for us. Automated rules and logic that sends reminders, emails, etc. that allows for increased communication and decreased no show rates.,Calendly,Zoom Video Webinar, Salesforce CPQ (formerly SteelBrick), AskNicelyChili Piper is fun and easy to use!Chili Piper is being used in our organization to set appointments automatically when a customer signs up on our website. This has taken away all the time it takes for 3-4 back and forth emails to set an appointment.,Allows me to create multiple meeting templates for calendar meetings I can send the link to each of my meeting templates for different prospects.,There may be a way to gather the information from the prospect so that they do not feel like they are filling out multiple forms online.,10,I am able to fill up my calendar by sending out my meeting link with each email, instead of having them search for me, check my availability and then set. Chili Piper makes it easy.,Outreach, Drift, IntercomGreat tool for schedulingWe use Chili Piper in the sales department for scheduling time with SDRs and AEs. We also use it in our marketing nurtures to allow users to schedule their own demos.,Good UI for Sales Reps Good UI for end user Easy implementation,Routing could be more advanced,8,Better organization for the sales team,HubSpotReduced no-show rate 40%Our entire sales development team (50+) uses Chili Piper every day. As a scaling sales team, we ran into no-show issues and inconsistency with invite and messaging. After implementing Chili Piper our no-show rate went down nearly 40% and the team as a whole was able to schedule twice as many meetings at a higher rate due to their hyperlinked times and calendar link.,Integrated with Gmail, Salesforce, FrontSpin Can easily sent an invite while on a call through anyone of our tools Can send hyperlinked times and a calendar link so prospects can quickly select a time that works best for everyone Event reminders for when a prospect hasn't accepted an invite or for a meeting that was scheduled a way out.,Would be nice to be able to modify the email reminders for every single contact and event versus have set templates Would be nice be able to block off times so prospects don't select a "bad" time.,10,40% decreased no-show rate increase 2x number of meetings and reschedules,Calendly,Outreach, DiscoverOrgBest calendar tool on the marketWe use ChiliPiper to expedite scheduling meetings with prospects and customers. We also use it to track ROI from business development vendors and partners- each one has a different link all filtering through the same round robin which allows us to track and distribute automatically and in real-time.,Schedule meetings with multiple people Distribute meetings evenly,It's an awesome tool, but at the end of the day, it's still just a calendar tool. I'm looking forward to their innovations and disrupting the market,9,We spend a lot less time going back and forth finding a time that works with our prospects which has increased sales rep bandwidth and shortened our sales cycle
Chili Piper

Chili Piper Reviews

Chili Piper

Filter 12 vetted Chili Piper reviews and ratings

Do you use this product? Write a Review
Scott Mackinnon profile photo
November 29, 2018

Review of Chili Piper from the guise of outside sales

• Scheduling meetings with prospects.
  • Providing interactive calendar availability.
  • Saving time during the day that can be better spent doing otherwise.
  • Interface feedback... I have never been reached out to by Chili Piper to ask what my thoughts are or where the product could be improved.
  • Resetting or cancelling an invite that was done improperly... have run into a few scenarios where a junior member of my team has not properly set up a meeting and rectifying the situation can sometimes be hard.
  • Making emails seem less marketing generated... pretty cookie cutter in regards to formatting.. but this is barely a complaint and more of an observation that can probably be alleviated by our admin.
This product saves time, it's as simple as that. It allows your inside sales team to spend more time working and less time completing the arduous task of sending out calendar invites. As an organization we have seen a noticeable uptick in the amount of demos booked since bringing on Chili Piper. The organization has grown quite a bit and I think Chili Piper has allowed us to be more scalable.
Read Scott Mackinnon's full review
Sharon Troia profile photo
November 28, 2018

Chili Piper is a leveled up Scheduling Tool

• Chili Piper integrates with Marketo and Salesforce very well which I haven't seen other calendar apps do yet.
  • The set up is very easy, with great support and documentation.
  • Chili Piper supports complex routing rules
  • The UI could be a bit more modern
  • They just added a call direct feature which I haven't tried yet, all they need now is a chat component
It is very well suited for anyone looking for a scheduling tool that integrates directly with Salesforce and/or Marketo, or other marketing automation platforms. Especially if you need to route to teams based on different regions or other criteria.There are other simpler scheduling tools out there, but this makes routing and tracking on the back end much easier with the best integration with other tools.
Read Sharon Troia's full review
January 15, 2019

Resistance free scheduling for your sales team

• Easy of use to access our sales reps calendars for prospects
  • Round-robin functionality to distribute lead flow for our sales team
  • Integrates with Salesforce.com to log activities that happen through Chili Piper
  • It was a difficult software to implement
  • There is logic required for the lead distribution to work as we had a lot of account mix-ups between sales reps
  • There is no custom branding to match your brand.
It has done a great job once we were able to set it up and work through the frustrations that were apparent in the initial stages. We are using Chili Piper to simplify our lead flow for the sales team and allow prospects to quickly set up a meeting from our website and get something on the calendar. This also increased our demo's held percentage which gave our sales reps more at-bats.
January 11, 2019

Advanced Scheduling Software

• Integration between Gmail and Salesforce
  • Ability to automate and customize different meeting types and allow online bookings directly.
  • Advanced Logic based on Salesforce fields
  • Can't think of much.
  • They are continually improving their offering and we've seen great leaps over the past 2 years.
When you need advance scheduling logic based on a CRM or some other set of rules. It also allows advance scheduling options on the fly for more than one user at once. For example, if you have several support agents, it would allow the customer to see one calendar with all available appointments, based on the availability of all the agents. Very useful and powerful.
December 18, 2018

Chili Piper is fun and easy to use!

• Allows me to create multiple meeting templates for calendar meetings
  • I can send the link to each of my meeting templates for different prospects.
  • There may be a way to gather the information from the prospect so that they do not feel like they are filling out multiple forms online.
Chili Piper is suited for anyone in the sales industry, but also anyone who wants to automate calendar meetings, and provide an easy interface for their prospects.
November 24, 2018

Great tool for scheduling

• Good UI for Sales Reps
  • Good UI for end user
  • Easy implementation
  • Routing could be more advanced
Chili Piper is well suited for teams with multiple sales reps that want to make it easy for users to schedule time without going back and forth through multiple emails.
May 26, 2018

Reduced no-show rate 40%

• Integrated with Gmail, Salesforce, FrontSpin
  • Can easily sent an invite while on a call through anyone of our tools
  • Can send hyperlinked times and a calendar link so prospects can quickly select a time that works best for everyone
  • Event reminders for when a prospect hasn't accepted an invite or for a meeting that was scheduled a way out.
  • Would be nice to be able to modify the email reminders for every single contact and event versus have set templates
  • Would be nice be able to block off times so prospects don't select a "bad" time.
If you are setting 20+ appointments a week this is a must-have. If you are a small organization, you can probably get away with a free tool.
June 22, 2018

Best calendar tool on the market

• Schedule meetings with multiple people
  • Distribute meetings evenly
  • It's an awesome tool, but at the end of the day, it's still just a calendar tool. I'm looking forward to their innovations and disrupting the market
It's a powerful tool for scheduling, but I wouldn't recommend it unless the organization had more complicated org or advanced needs, it may be more than you need.

Chili Piper Scorecard Summary

About Chili Piper

Chili Piper is an intelligent enterprise calendar tool that automates marketing ops and sales development processes. According to the vendor, companies like Square, DiscoverOrg, and SalesLoft use Chili Piper to increase conversions from outbound sales, marketing forms, and email campaigns by automating meeting scheduling at different stages of their customer funnel.

For Marketing - Intelligent Form Booker

• Leads book a meeting with the correct sales rep with 1 click upon form submission - eliminating sales' follow up SLA and ensuring your MQL converts to SQL as quickly as possible.

• Automate routing leads to the correct sales reps instantly. Routing can be configured via round robin rules, territories, account-based ownership, and more.

• Syncs to SFDC in real time and options to log all activity including lead creation, task, opportunity, record update

For Sales - Intelligent Meeting Distribution

• Distribute meetings among sales development and closing reps with preconfigured routing rules

• Automate reminders to decrease no-shows

• Integrate with sales tools such as SalesLoft, Outreach.io, and more

For Customer Success, Support, and Analysts teams - Intelligent Scheduling Automation

• Loop in other teammates and collaborate with group scheduling

• Restrict your team's availability for certain meeting types (onboarding meeting, etc.)

• Handoff meetings from one team to the next and track customer interactions via meeting data stored directly in SFDC

Chili Piper Features

Has featureIntelligent Form Booker
Has featureInstant Booker - 2 Click Scheduling on the Phone
Has featureAutomated Reminders
Has feature1 Click Booking Links via Email

Chili Piper Screenshots

Chili Piper Integrations

Zoom, GoToMeeting, Zapier, Salesforce, Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, Twilio

Chili Piper Competitors

Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
Intelligent Meeting Distribution$25/user/month billed annuallyPer User
Intelligent Form Booker$200/month for the first page and $50/month for each additional pagePer Active Page

Onboarding and Support are included at no additional charge.

Chili Piper Customer Size Distribution