Overall Satisfaction with ChiroTouch
We use ChiroTouch throughout the whole office from check-in, office visits notes, check out, and billing. It is a one-stop-shop and offers several additional services that will integrate that we use. ex: appointment reminders, emails, scheduling
- Extensive training was offered when we switched to ChiroTouch.
- Customer service is excellent and I personally love utilizing the chat feature when I have a question or need someone to walk me through something.
- The billing feature is very easy to use and helps to maintain excellent insurance collections.
- Our doctor has a couple of areas he would like to improve in the Note section of the all-in-1 provider section for personal injury patients.
- ChiroTouch helps cut out errors that cause delays in insurance payments which is always good for the bottom line.
- ChiroTouch's scheduling and text reminders help us keep the patient notified of upcoming appointments.
- We love the feature that allows us to set it and forget it ex: retention texts, b-day texts, mass notification texts.
With the intense instruction from ChiroTouch team and easy contact with customer service, I would say that ChiroTouch is the easiest software we have ever used in this office. I can not speak highly enough about the customer service and training staff at ChiroTouch.
4 - The front desk, Chiro assistant, office manager, and the doctor all use the ChiroTouch software.
1 - I personally and the go to person if there are any issues with computers or software in the office. I then contact who I need to to help me fix any problems that arise.
- Appointment reminders, emails, retention
- Treatment notes
- Insurance claims
Evaluating ChiroTouch and Competitors
Yes - ChiroTouch replaced SmartCloud in our office. SmartCloud was bought out by ChiroTouch and they eventually phased their software out.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Vendor Reputation
- Existing Relationship with the Vendor
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Anytime there is an issue, which is always been with one of our computers, the customer service department fixes it within minutes. They are always kind, courteous and make me feel my concern is their concern. I always get a call or an email asking me if things are better within a day or two. I particularly like the chat feature and their ability to remote connect and take care of any issue for me.