Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Spaces
We use Cisco DNA Spaces for wifi analytics. Dwell time, path analysis, people counting, etc. We were an existing CMX user/customer and migrated to Spaces about 3 years ago. We also migrated out wifi portal page to Cisco DNA Spaces. This has also lessoned our administration for our server team.
- Connect & Locate guests
- Present Portal Page to guests
- Gives us a rough idea of how many guests are in the Museum.
- Portal Page changes cannot be made by the customer. You need to work with the Spaces team to modify the page.
- APIs for extracting information is cumbersome.
- General slowness on the platform.
- Cisco DNA Spaces requires licenses. CMX did not.
- The product hasn't provided a ROI as we've had to buy licenses. Where we didn't with CMX.
- There's a learning curve if your migrating form CMX to Spaces.
Do you think Cisco Spaces delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Spaces's feature set?
Did Cisco Spaces live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Spaces go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Spaces again?
Cisco DNA Spaces is well suited as a replacement for CMX. It will provide information on guest dwell time, path analysis, connect and locate. It will also provide a guest portal page if you don't have one or can migrate an existing one.