Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Jabber
We use [Cisco] Jabber to communicate with employees in several states. Using [Cisco] Jabber, I can instantly see if someone is offline, on a call, in a meeting, or available. I can also send messages, use [Cisco] Jabber to dial the employee's phone extension, and listen to my voicemail. It is a huge timesaver, especially with employees in multiple time zones.
- It is very helpful to checking availability to meet or for a call.
- I use [Cisco] Jabber to dial employees on our phone system which saves time.
- I use [Cisco] Jabber to send messages to employees who show as unavailable, on a call, or in a meeting to let them know I need to reach them when they are free.
- It would be helpful to augment the contacts set up by the company to add additional phone numbers accessible only by me.
- I get a frequent error relating to a Microsoft Office Integration Error, which requires a restart of Microsoft programs. It doesn't appear to impair the functionality I take advantage of, so it hasn't been a significant concern.
- I need to explore [Cisco] Jabber more to take advantage of other features like video calls, etc., that I am not currently using.
- [Cisco] Jabber has a positive impact and, when used correctly, can provide significant improvement in efficiency for users.
Do you think Cisco Jabber delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Jabber's feature set?
Did Cisco Jabber live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Cisco Jabber go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Cisco Jabber again?
I like the convenience of [Cisco] Jabber to easily and efficiently communicate with other employees. It saves time in connecting and resolving issues that can be described and responded to through the message feature. It is also a big time saver in calling other employees at the number listed in the company directory.