Overall Satisfaction with Cleo Integration Cloud
We use CLEO Integration Cloud-primarily for our EDI transactions with customers and with vendors. That was our initial use case for purchasing CLEO, however, we now also use CLEO Integration Cloud to connect to various endpoints such as our eCommerce sites for downloading and updating orders, downloading sales information for BI Analytics use, and for integrating with various other cloud-based solutions that we use. Our teams also access the dashboard for CLEO to see the status of orders coming in, shipments going out, and resolving issues if anything is not as it should be such as an unreceived order or an unsent ASN or invoice.
- Translates a wide variety of data formats to other data formats with an excellent interface.
- Connects to various endpoints through various communications protocols such as AS2 or FTP as examples.
- Allows visibility to teams within the organization who need to see the data flow but don't really need to know the inner workings too deeply.
- I used to have more to say about what I think CLEO could do better, but since they move so fast to improve the product and add functionality and connectivity, I am hard-pressed to offer any insight here....but let me try.
- I guess the one issue I have is kind of the same issue I have with many vendors, is that we are always reliant on continuing support agreements even if we originally had an agreement that our license became perpetual after the initial term. But we ended up paying the same amount or more to stay with the "onsite" owned software rather than move to their cloud platform.
- EDI data translation/mapping
- Dashboard for internal teams to have visibility
- Excellent interface for ease of implementation
- We have easily improved our EDI tenfold (or more) as far as ease of adding new customers for example
- We have saved a ton of money by reducing chargebacks for missing ASNs for example
- We have improved customer scorecards where they measure our EDI performance such as one large brand name customer we sell wholesale to who originally scored us around 28% and after implementing CLEO we quickly went to a 96%+ score.
Seeburger is also an excellent product but at the time it was a little outside our price range and seemed designed for much larger requirements, whereas we had confidence in CLEO to be able to handle the amount of data conversion we required and in their forward movement and improvement in their product. We were correct and it has proven to be an excellent choice for us.
Do you think Cleo Integration Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cleo Integration Cloud's feature set?
Did Cleo Integration Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cleo Integration Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy Cleo Integration Cloud again?
CLEO Integration Cloud is well suited in any environment where you need to move and translate business data from one format to another or multiple other formats. It is very well suited to replace existing EDI systems that are cumbersome, are a lot of work to add new mappings (add customers for example), or where the support is lousy and you are constantly creating support tickets to try to resolve issues. It just works very well and is constantly improving including keeping up to changes made by various services such as Shopify.