Solid time tracking tool well suited for nonprofit use.https://www.trustradius.com/time-trackingClickTimeUnspecified8.3101012018-12-05T17:42:14.415Z
December 05, 2018
Solid time tracking tool well suited for nonprofit use.
Score 6 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ClickTime
We use ClickTime as our primary hours tracking and payroll tool across the whole organization. We previously had no hours tracking for salaried employees and only basic time sheets for hourly employees, relying on annual estimations when calculating allocations. As a non-profit, it is critical to be tracking our time spent on our mission vs. time spent on fundraising or administration, so ClickTime has offered a huge improvement in accuracy and accountability without a lot of additional time needed from staff.
- Easy to use once you get the hang of it.
- Many useful features in one place.
- Many options available when needing to drill-down in detail or analyze time categories.
- A bit of a learning curve - you get the hang of it but the initial interface is not super intuitive.
- Reporting is tricky and inconsistent - I have a lot of trial and error when looking for specific information.
- Not a lot of room for explaining categories in the interface - you have to already know what you are looking at.
- Better tracking and accountability with minimal daily time investment.
- Less time spent on administrative data entering by payroll team than previous manual methods.
- Good interface for managers to track their team's time efficiently.
ClickTime is the first product of its kind I have had to use at work. Previous methods were always based in Excel documents and involved a lot more manual and redundant work for the same end result. It would be great if there were a better tie to our project management tools for time estimation, but it does the trick.
Well suited for basic time tracking in a way that doesn't take a lot of staff time daily but stays useful for general reporting later. Not ideal if you need to track specific projects or inform future hours estimations. Great for non-profits that need to track hours by both general campaigns and type of allocation (mission, fundraising or administrative).