Overall Satisfaction with ClusterControl
I have been using ClusterControl software to automate repetitive tasks therefore saving time. ClusterControl also makes it possible to schedule reports and send them by email which has made my work a lot easier. It has also helped me limit downtime due to its timely notifications and alerts.
- Easy installation, it has very easy steps for installation.
- Easy to operate related services under one administration control.
- Auto recovery apon failure.
- It's a little expensive, limiting some businesses to use it given their IT Budget.
- Community version restricting the use of several useful options.
- Hard to skip some alerts when there are some limitations and missing features compared to some other DBA tools.
- Automatic recovery and repair.
- Backup management.
- Security and compliance.
- It provides work efficiency because it offers timely notifications and alerts.
- ClusterControl has strong data security.
- It enables me to fully maximize data operation because it collects comprehensive performance data that I use to improve workflows, therefore boosting productivity.
ClusterControl has easy installation steps compared to other softwares. It also offers a free trial helping potential buyers be able to experience it's magic while other softwares don't offer a free trial making a customer buy the software blindly. It offers value for money compared to other softwares offering the same features and services.
Do you think ClusterControl delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ClusterControl's feature set?
Did ClusterControl live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ClusterControl go as expected?
Would you buy ClusterControl again?
I love its ability to work without manual configuration. ClusterControl has enabled us to control all servers across business and monitor overall server health with ease. ClusterControl ability to automate repetitive tasks has made my work easier and saves me a lot of time. It also offers a very good GUI.