Overall Satisfaction with Collab OneContact
- Call Flow, ACD and IVR.
- Dynamic platform with the possibility to integrate with the client existing solution.
- Was built to stand alone, with no need for a supporting PBX, or a advanced reporting module.
- The need to have a Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Standard in order to save the media interactions.
- The email module needs a little more work.
- It has a low initial CAPEX
- It has low maintenance
- The manufacterer support can be a considerable cost.
CUCCX is a great platform but it can't be considered when working with other manufacturers, even if they support SIP. For this reason, when you're building a network that isn't just installed by one provider, I would suggest an approach different from CUCCX (considering VoIP and CC platforms, not routing or switching).
OneContact allows the integration between platforms, allowing short number dialing between different contexts, recording other advanced telephony solution.
Collab's Customer interaction Hub is a great solution for clients that need a CRM, but don't need much complexity, this mini-CRM is a great asset against the competition and facilitates the deployment of an omni-channel Contact Center.