Overall Satisfaction with Comm100 Live Chat
Comm100 has been a nice addition to our marketing/sales arsenal. We’ve been able to interact faster with more potential customers, allowing us to continually be responsive in a more timely manner. Their near-seamless Salesforce integration allows us to quickly get a lead to the right person in our organization, which gives us a greater potential to close the sale. We’ve also found that having Comm100’s live chat on our site has allowed us to see bottlenecks in our website user flow, helping us to determine what additional collateral is needed to make or break the customer experience.
- Real-time, reliable communication system.
- Provides unique opportunities to show clients specific pieces of content.
- Easy to use platform for all employees.
- Salesforce integration is good, but is a touch buggy, and is tough to diagnose.
- If you know anything about computers, the training Comm100 provides is remedial.
- We're relatively new to the Comm100 family, but we feel the positive impact has been in the direct communication — our customers knowing that there's someone on the other end that's helping them out and getting them to the right content.
After a lot of research, Comm100 was our first choice. No other platform seemed as robust or provided us with as much room for growth as Comm100 did/does.
Customer support seems pretty good — though we haven't had many issues, our experience with getting them to troubleshoot our Salesforce integration was really the only frustrating part. We had to repeat ourselves a bunch, and the issue never really went away. We just ignored it and moved beyond.
Super easy to use if you know anything about computers. Comm100 has done a good job of putting together functionality and easy of use for all levels.
Do you think Comm100 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Comm100's feature set?
Did Comm100 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Comm100 go as expected?
Would you buy Comm100 again?
Comm100 has been great for getting customers to specific pieces of content (drivers, downloads, collateral, use cases, etc.) while the customer reaches out. The ability to share specific links in the chat window and have a preview appear is especially neat.