Expense reports are easy to file and quick to reimbursehttps://www.trustradius.com/expense-managementConcur Travel and ExpenseUnspecified8.24121012019-05-16T20:52:55.446Z
May 16, 2019
Expense reports are easy to file and quick to reimburse
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Concur Travel and Expense
Concur Travel and Expense is used company-wide to submit travel and expense reimbursement requests. Previously, expenses had to be submitted by emailing excel spreadsheets and faxing receipts and signed documents.
- Cloud-based. Can be accessed from any internet-enabled device.
- Easy to submit expense reports as an intermittent traveler.
- The ability to take pictures of receipts and upload.
- You can only upload one receipt at a time.
- Menu navigation can be confusing.
- The error messages are not user-friendly. It can be difficult to resolve entry issues.
- Saved lots of time and frustration in submitting travel expenses.
- Fast reimbursement.
- It auto-calculated Per Diem and mileage reimbursement rates.
Much better than emailing Excel spreadsheets or faxing hand-completed forms!
I have only interfaced with Concur as an end-user, so I am not sure what other systems it interfaces with. I assume it interfaces with Lawson, since that is where we can view our paychecks.
Simplified expense reporting with digital reports created via mobile, digitized and electronic receipts, and automatic payment.
Simplified expense reporting with digital reports created via mobile, digitized, and electronic receipts, and automatic payments.
Well suited for local travel and business expense reporting. This is primarily how I have interfaced with the system and it has worked well. It does not seem appropriate for reimbursement of seminar registration fees. The last time I attempted to do that, I wound up having to email the invoice to the billing department and have them issue a check request.