Overall Satisfaction with Concur Travel and Expense
Concur Travel and Expense is being used company-wide by my organization, primarily for expense reporting and booking travel. Accounting was really struggling to acquire the physical receipts for expenses, one of the many reasons employees struggled to get their reports in on time every month. We also were paying an employee to book the entire company's travel, and this quickly became unsustainable.
- Employees can connect their bank routing information and receive per diems and other compensation from company travel directly to their account within days of returning.
- Employees can add their travel reward and frequent flier programs to their profile to receive miles for their travel.
- Receipts can be photographed and uploaded via an app, which has drastically increased the amount of receipts attached to reports.
- Travel can be booked within the platform, and company parameters can be met to avoid unnecessary expenses .
- The $5 fee for booking through travel through Concur feels excessive and shows up as a separate charge.
- Much less of a strain on Accounting department, with less time spent troubleshooting and correcting issues.
- Travel is harder to abuse with booking parameters set by the company.
- Outsourced travel booking responsibilities completely.
We switched so long ago that I honestly don't remember what platform we previously used.
Concur integrates well with NetSuite accounting system. As a marketing employee, I am not clear on how the integration works specifically. But this integration has been a big improvement over Quickbooks.
Mostly Concur has transformed the accessibility and ease of expensing for our staff, which once was a truly dreaded task, but it now a fairly painful and enjoyable platform.
Easy user experience = on time reports = happy Accounting department.
Accounting swears by it and we the organization as a whole benefit from not needing a travel agent role. If you are struggling with receipts, getting reports submitted on time, or have a very limited accounting team, this tool can help reduce their workload and improve the upkeep experience for those with company cards.
SAP Concur Attributes
Do you think SAP Concur delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Concur's feature set?
Did SAP Concur live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Concur go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Concur again?
No one likes doing expense reports, but this tool has made it fairly quick and stress free.
- Updating your bank account to receive per diem disbursements.
- Importing charges from your credit card and adding them to your expense report.
- Submit an affidavit for when you lose or no longer possess a receipt.
- None in particular, but the settings are pretty dense for profiles and it can be hard to find what you're looking for.
- The booking tool is just okay. I still tend to do research on my own and then only go back and look for that flight in concur if I am required to book it through there.
Expense reporting on time, with copies of receipts and complete information. This has really helped accounting streamline their operations.
We have multiple offices and remote employees both domestically in the US and abroad. We are all able to use this tool and it has scaled well with us as we have grown over the years.