Concur works!

Premium

Modules Used

• Expense

Overall Satisfaction with Concur Travel and Expense

Concur Travel and Expense helps our entire organization track, monitor, and reimburse for all expenses. Concur is used throughout the entire organization and it is easy to use and track. Expense reporting can very easily get sloppy and allow users to take advantage, but Concur Travel and expense prevents this by automating the entire process.
  • Tracks charges.
  • Allows for adding images of receipts.
  • Speed could be improved when it's being used as a cloud application.
  • More widely available city choices.
  • Concur decreases the amount of people that need to be auditing expenses.
  • Standardizing rules adds structure.
I have used numerous solutions from paper reporting to custom apps. None are as thorough and effective as Concur.
It has allowed for easy expense reporting that can be very quickly monitored and checked. Reports are easily corrected and automation allows for timely reporting without time waste. The feature that is most innovative is the mobile app. It allows for on the go reporting, which is great for frequent travelers like myself.
I approve ten people's expenses. This can be time-consuming without a tool like Concur. Concur Travel and expense allows me to be able to focus on my own expenses while remaining attentive to the submissions made by my subordinate team. It adds hours back to my day, just about every day.
Concur Travel and expense is very well suited to being used by large organizations in managing their expenses. It allows for expenses to be submitted and approved in a standardized manner. There are no scenarios that I can think of that it would not be an appropriate solution. It is all-encompassing when it comes to expense reporting and approvals.