Overall Satisfaction with Concur Travel and Expense
Concur Travel and Expense is used by all corporate users to book airline, hotel, and rental cars while traveling on company business. Concur is also used to submit and manage expense reports. It is a good tool for both purposes. Everyone on my team uses the product on a weekly basis although due to COVID-19 travel has been suspended.
- Booking travel - Airline, Hotel, Rental Car
- Expense Reporting & Management
- Cancelling Trips
- Sometimes towns or cities traveled to are not listed in the Concur "drop down" box.
- It would be nice to be able to copy in items instead of having to add them each day of trip.
- Not sure why some receipts show as not being submitted when they were done previously.
- Concur has saved our company the time and expense of managing the expense reporting process.
- Concur has made it much easier and faster for traveling employees to book travel.
- Concur makes it easier for approving manager(s) to review expense entries for each traveling employee.
I am not familiar with any other T&E application our company has used. I have used the Concur application with my current company for at least the past 12 years.
Not familiar with an ERP system. Concur is our standard Travel and Expense application used by all UHS Corporate employees. The product has been in place here for at least 12 years.
Concur Travel and Expense is simple to train new hires to use. It is intuitive and it is used by many companies. When a new employee comes on board they often already have experience using the product/application which saves time training them how to use it. The company also offers all new employees a Concur User Help Guide to assist with any questions they might have regarding the product.
Concur Travel and Expense is an overall good expense reporting and management tool but there are opportunities for improvement as indicated previously. Concur does a nice job to assist employees in booking travel whether it be airline tickets, hotel reservations, or car rentals. At times, our company's negotiated corporate hotel rate does not appear in Concur, but if an employee books it at the higher price in Concur and then calls the hotel directly they normally lower it to the proper negotiated rate. Not sure how or why this happens though.