February 01, 2018
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Contactability
We had a test group that piloted Contactability. Receiving live transfer calls reduces the amount of time we spend cold calling to get customers on the phone. Our sales people love it because the prospecting work is so much less with these calls. They get a qualified customer on the phone, and using the dashboard is simple. I like that the calls are recorded so I can listen to my teams conversations later for training.
- The software reporting system is really clean and works well and they are good at sending you leads.
- Their customer service is also willing to work with you and they really tried to help me improve our ROI.
- Since using Contactability our workflow is changing. We now only pick up the phone when someone is interested in our services. The prescreening is all handled and we have control over the flow, what is said. Even when we're out of the office we can log in from anywhere and see what's happening with our leads and those missed calls get scheduled for us automatically.
- Call the toll-free customer service number and you are transferred to a blank voicemail, with an electronic repeat of the phone number.
- The software training videos were confusing to non technical users.
- We encountered bugs with the use of Windows 10. Some of the futures were bugged.
- We got our people to become more open minded in trying new software and exploring options for automation.
- Users got discouraged when the software did not work as it was supposed to and customer service was not there too help.
- Once used correctly, we did have a large increase in the number of new clients that our office handled.
Contactability does a pretty decent job as it is very user-friendly and puts us in contact with our prospective clients. What they could improve on that Insightly does well is training and support. This could be due to the size of the company or their prioritization of resources. Overall we enjoyed Contactability better than Insightly.
Contactability is really good for teams that are trying to branch out to an untapped market space. Especially those that are trying to disrupt the health insurance scene. This helps them get their foot in the door in the area and their name out in the community. The customer service representatives could be more responsive.