Overall Satisfaction with ContractZen
ContractZen is being used by our corporate, administrative and sales functions. The main use cases of the system are the secure storage of contracts, the retrieval of contract data for invoicing, the alerts of pending critical dates of contracts and electronic signing of contracts both with clients and with subcontractors.
- The easy storage of contracts is important. Easier than a shared hard drive folder or a jointly administered Excel sheet, both of which we tried to use in the past.
- The alerts of key contract dates is crucial. Knowing what needs to be terminated or at least considered has saved us money.
- Simple signing of contracts electronically has saved us money in getting from an agreed to contract to a signed one in minutes.
- The iPhone application is underpowered, I suggest using the web version also on mobile devices.
- We've gone faster from agreement to invoicing thanks to the electronic signing.
- Some of the alerts have saved us money as we've been able to terminate SaaS services prior to being billed for yet another year.
- Being able to review contracts made by other team members has reduced friction and unnecessary emailing of contracts. This has saved time from busy executives and sales persons.
- Secure storage and retrieval of contracts.
- Electronic signing of contracts.
- Alerts prior to key dates on contracts to ensure everything gets reviewed and when needed, renegotiated or terminated.
- Very rapid signing of a subcontracting contract with tens of subcontractors.
- Saving all SaaS software contracts in the software and getting timely alerts prior to annual billing cycles.
- Storing links to vendor pages of straightforward contracts to see what we're entitled to.
- Less need for contract scanning after using electronic signing.
- Storage of board meeting material and signing minutes.
- Storage of annual shareholder's meeting material and signing of minutes.
Evaluating ContractZen and Competitors
The capture of the new contracts is more important than the old contracts, somewhat counterintuitively. Once you start saving time using the electronic signing and retrieval, adding old material is easier. Old material additions fit our annual schedule as we've done them during periods of less administrative work.
Change management was a small part of the implementation and was well-handled
- We suggest starting with the new contracts and covering older ones in batches that have a clear goal. We did HR, IT from the old. Rest is added upon review.
- We stored non-signed word versions for documents without a paper copy or PDF version.
- A fast scanner with paper feed is a must for the old paper contracts. Most of the new ones get signed in app and thus never need a scanning process.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
The data is stored and presented in a logical fashion. The main screens are straightforward and simple. The email to sign -functionality with the signing directly on a mobile device is easy enough to get some real traction.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Adding contracts is easy
- Contract search is fast and easy
- The electronic signing of contracts is very easy