Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Opportunity management (58)9.090%
- Pipeline visualization (61)8.686%
- Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (56)7.777%
- Custom fields (57)7.373%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Pipedrive, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $9 per month
- Tech Details
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Mobile access
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- Easy to customize and organize.
- Auto-tracking calls and emails.
- It helps us track and log leads and deals.
- Remote work and local leads are possible.
- Excellent dashboard that prioritizes tasks and deals.
- Lacks custom content area creation.
- Need for more reporting and automation.
- Drag-and-drop deal management can be tricky.
—Top-notch search filter.
However, its speed could be increased because adding new actions requires numerous taps and swipes.
- Sends reminders when you need to follow up on a project.
- Keeps your open opportunities organized and top of mind.
- Tracks your performance data so you have a clear idea of what areas you are successful in or need to allocate additional resources to.
- Being able to send video messages to clients from the app would be helpful
- Configuring reports can be hard sometimes as the fields for sorting data can be confusing
- Have a cleaner integration into outlook. It can be difficult to send emails sometimes from Pipedrive sometimes if it doesn't sync up with your email.
- Great visual visibility of the funnel plus easy to drag the deals across the stages
- The email integration that collects all relevant communication (also through the possibility of adding a deal-specific Pipedrive address on BCC)
- The integration with PandaDoc, which we use a lot, so that Pipedrive keeps a really handy overview of the documents we have sent out / which have been signed
- There are email glitches: sometimes emails that I send out of Pipedrive get stuck in the Outbox, this is especially but not only the case if I copy paste the email by hand instead of saving it on Pipedrive first (I have an open ticket on that issue)
- When taking notes and then saving the note, Pipedrive keeps a copy of the saved text and populates it again when I open the note interface (it's confusing as I always have to double check if the previous note has maybe not been saved and then mark it, delete it,... which takes time and as I write a hundred notes a day, that sums up)
- When logging an activity it automatically jumps on "busy"; as we use the activity field to merely track activities and NOT to set up activities, I wish there was a way to have "free" coming up as default as, at times, my assistants forget to "free" the activity and thus block slots in my calendar in vain
- For businesses that have large funnels to manage and wish to use a tool that gives them a great overview
- For sales-prone businesses that want to get handy reminders to check in with the leads regularly (this is very nicely done at Pipedrive)
- For businesses that need to use many integrations and also automations, here Pipedrive offers a lot of room
Less appropriate: Given the email issue where emails are stuck in the outbox described before, probably businesses that run large email campaigns might not be so happy with Pipedrive, given that they might have many emails stuck and won't open all the deals to check them one by one which I still do as I don't run large email campaigns.
- Manage clients
- Send emails and files
- Track activities of sales reps and customers
- View reports and know how to improve and optimize
- They can add more features to another areas like mkt and customer service
- Arrangement of leads process in section
- Follow-up reminder
- Managing the leads with details
- Multiple users can be manage with admin users
- Can see the whole sales team progress at one place
- It can add video recording or add sections.
- Video input by team rather than writing notes
- Meeting or follow-up reminder over mobile
- Mobile application.
- Data management.
- Email marketing.
- should have campaign planning.
- live reports
- Cost effective
- Easy to add on new team members
- Keep track of ongoing interactions with business contacts
- The ability to link multiple email addresses to one account
- The ability to drag and drop or otherwise control the sorting view of the deals
- When many deals are in a pipeline, it is often visually overwhelming to pull out the most important deals
- It helps ensure leads don't get stale. It will highlight leads that need follow up based on specific criteria that the user has input. The icons next to each lead make it very clear what stage the lead is on and what type of follow up is needed.
- Easy to use. It is relatively easy to learn and use Pipedrive. The process of entering leads and moving them through various stages is simple and clear.
- Improves communication between sales and management. Pulling up Pipedrive it's easy to see the top leads and what needs to be done, so this takes some time off of reps having to tell the story of each lead to management.
- Support is limited for small accounts. There are certain plans that offer chat and phone support, but for us, as a small business, we had some limited email support. It wasn't needed often as Pipedrive is pretty intuitive, but I could see this being an issue depending on the needs of the team.
- Downloading leads on Pipedrive was a little cumbersome. There are a few steps needed to download the leads, and then you'll have to ensure that the settings are right to get all the leads you want. This can be done but with limited support, it can be tricky.
- The reporting is a little limited. You can generate reports that show all of your leads and lead stages, which was enough for us, but if you're looking for some more advanced reporting to determine things like retention rates you won't find it, at least in the plan we had.
- Lead information gathering
- Activity tracking
- Integration with PandaDoc is easy and practical
- The new user interface is not necessarily an improvement
- Postal codes are not generated automatically in the address field
- Can sometimes be a little slow
- Their pipeline is super simple with drag and drop features, and a clean and clear view of your deals and deal amounts.
- They have a great automation system that allows for tasks and emails to be sent when a stage changes.
- They have a great note system that allows voice recording and easy phone access to manage notes while on a call.
- Showing the customers name on the pipeline page. Right now I can only get it to show the brand name twice. I wish it would replace the second brand name with the main point of contact.
- Better reporting tools. Their reporting tools are not easy to pick up. I've spent time trying to figure it out and it isn't something I can pick up on quickly.
- Better training options. I wish I had a personal trainer to walk me through the best way to use Pipedrive so I can get the most out of it.
- I really like how easy it is to be able to create campaigns and add them to the calendar which we can also modify to activate reminder notifications
- Thanks to its simple architecture, it is very easy to manage tasks of other users through the main panel.
- It allows you to create automated and personalized messages by email in addition to being able to add invitations or surveys such as Survey Monkey, gizmo among others.
- I would like this tool to be integrated into social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and among others.
- I feel that it is a bit limited in the way the campaigns are presented as there are not many customization options.
I cannot imagine a scenario where this tool can be used incorrectly.
- Automate repetitive processes
- Manage new leads and deals along an easily customised pipeline
- Have a record/track all communications related to specific deals/leads
- There is definitely a bit of a learning curve
- Marketplace integrations developed by Pipedrive need some work as they're not too reliable or 'fully-featured' yet
- It is expensive compared to alternatives and extra addons are costly even though it could be argued they should be part of the main package.
If you have the capacity to train users and they are willing to completely adopt it, then it can be extremely powerful for managing and tracking leads and new deals in your sales pipelines and even save your sales team a huge amount of time in the long run.
- Onboarding - Pipedrive makes it very simple to onboard your organization with very simple tasks.
- Workflow Automation - for the price, Pipedrive's workflow automation tasks are very robust. It amazed me how many different tasks, from emails to creating activities, it is fantastic how much time a well designed system can save your organization.
- Tracking deal stages is very simple and what is nice is now actionable which certainly keeps you on your toes to close the net deal.
- One of my issues with Pipedrive over the years has been their UI/UX. It has improved, but I think they can still do better (as most companies can). I find it can be more intuitive. The information is all there. but can sometimes seem a bit cluttered.
- Sometimes I feel that there is too much functionality that can be overwhelming to a new user. I like that it is all there, but I feel it can be introduced to a user in a better format.
- More customization of the fields to for for different organizations.
Finally, it was also used for Human Resources and recruitment management for the company.
We have great future projects with Pipedrive for the automation of other of our processes and we like the updates that the platform is having
- Very complete API that allows many connections
- Automation that helps you improve response times and reduce follow-up time
- Intuitive is very easy for anyone to use
- Automation monitor to check that all are working properly
- Customer service in Spanish 24/7
- Customize and hide default fields
- Easy to track the evolution of deals.
- It's possible to integrate with gmail, LinkedIn and others.
- It has potential for more features using data.
Less appropriate for a very specific business that doesn't follow the standards of Pipedrive, because it's not very customizable.
- Easy to see your deal activity at a glance.
- Importing wasn't great but better than other systems I've used.
- They started making progress on built VOIP calling
- Support was very poor. It was hard to track conversations and the agents weren't knowledgeable.
- We had lots of problems with integrations
- Price kept on rising.
- Manage sales leads.
- Track activities (including reminders).
- Easier import functionality.
- More robust customization.
Multiple stages can be customized in each pipeline to track progress from contact to prospect to sale.
It eliminates the need for admin and provides one transparent location for individuals to view and edit CRM. The history can be tracked to provide full visibility to all team members.
- Does not require training to use
- Improves sales
- Email automation can be easier to use.
- Better for smaller companies than bigger, given the amount of variables you would introduce.
- Customizable sales stages.
- Visualization of lead information.
- Email management.
- Workflow automation.
- Compiling data on individual salespersons.
- email is difficult to synch.
- Sorting of deals is not intuitive.
- Deal management
- Sales process
- No internal automatic deduping
- No built in SMS
- No tags or segmentation rules
- Visually displaying the Pipeline
- Reporting the sales efficiency of moving between stages of a Pipeline
- Customizing a pipeline to your exact needs
- Automation within the platform, even with the higher tiers, is lacking
- Not as many native API integrations into other platforms as other CRMs on the market
- Their visual pipeline is great, but if you want to work within a spreadsheet-like system (ie managing customers or organizations within the system), it's time consuming
- Managing changes
- Amazing support
- Basic sales management
- Reporting, they have very limited reporting capabilities.
- Pipedeive has a hard time managing organizations with sub-organizations and sharing data
- Pipedrive is a beginner CRM
- Making mass changes to fields isnt as simple as other tools.
- You have to go to different places to run reports and make sure you're in the correct place.