Pipedrive is a customer relationship management (CRM) software built to help small teams to drive sales.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/ia/gG/IA9TBEOFZN1X.PNGThe right sales CRM for a business who is just outgrowing a spreadsheet.I use Pipedrive to track my sales pipeline. Right now, as the sole salesperson, I am the only user on the app. It has helped give us immediate visibility of our prospects, all the way through the sales process, along with estimates of possible incoming revenue and timing. It has completely organized and simplified a previously very cumbersome and chaotic process.,Dashboard: their dashboard is very well designed to give the right mix of simplicity and information density. I can see all my current prospects, at various stages, and know who, at a glance, I need to get back in touch with to keep the process moving Revenue forecasting - Their estimation tools give me some very real and accurate data (combined with my knowledge of my market and product, etc...) that helps me understand at any given point my range of potential income based on the current sales process Integrations - Pipedrive integrates well with our support system,Post-sales client relationship management - once a client is through the sales process, the app becomes irrelevant with regard to that client. I need a separate management system for current clients.,8,Pipedrive's ease-of-use means that I keep it up to date. Previous apps we have tried have had cumbersome UIs which means I abandon frequent usage. The ease of data visibility keeps my team motivated to keep things moving through the process.,Insightly and Agile CRMEasy-to-use CRM for small companies.Since incorporating Pipedrive into my company's list of tools, we've found it to be integral in our goal of reaching new wholesale accounts and remaining in conversation with them. It's easy to forget to send a follow-up email to a potential account and lose track of the status of every individual you've been in touch with. The pipelines help keep every account in the appropriate categories so that I know what the appropriate action should be next time I open Pipedrive.,I like the clean, minimal layout of the Pipedrive interface. I find it easy to navigate and very user-friendly. The concept itself is one that is strong and it's made my job of keeping track of hundreds of wholesale accounts and potential accounts much easier. The ability to schedule detailed follow-ups for every wholesale account really keeps me on top of my communication goals. The ability to see a snapshot of your ongoing transactions through the dashboard. Every time you complete a task, it asks to feed in the next task for that transaction. This way you are less likely to be distracted from the deal that you in middle of. Mail templates feature is another additional benefit to full email sync in the Gold Version. The ability to see who's clicked on the links is standard now a days but Pipedrive handles it well.,I feel that Pipedrive can do some more work around enabling sales teams to actually get going out of the box with recommend deal flows and processes. I also think that simple changes like including both a delineated first and last name out of the box are quick changes that would add alot of value for practical reasons. Irrespective of what platform you use, it is better to use a trial and implement the product and check how the product meets the requirements. PipeDrive has a good trial plan and their sales team will assist you to set up the platform.,8,Pipedrive has helped me to keep an overview of my sales pipeline as all communications and notes are in one place. The analytics help me to be more strategic in my approach to New Business Development as I can see which activities and sources are working Integrating Pipedrive with Autopilot so customers are able to have their CRM platform centralized within Autopilot and within their marketing stack. The main benefit is ease of use for customers, and for following customers within the pipeline.,Salesforce.com,Adobe Analytics, Basecamp, Slack, Amazon Cloud Drive, Google Drive, WooCommercePipedrive for Sales TeamWe use Pipedrive to measure our sales team's pipeline activity and metrics. We check it on a weekly basis in our sales meeting to forecast for the week, month, quarter, and year. Pipedrive allows us to easily view all sales team members pipelines, opportunities won, and opportunities created in a given time frame.,Dashboards are easy to view Reporting is great Easy to toggle between sales team members,Could be easier to navigate Reporting can miss things easily UI could use update,8,Helps to manage sales pipeline Easy to view sales/opps per team member Reporting on pipeline,Pipedrive is the king of CRM at this moment of 2018!We use Pipedrive across the whole organization for our business as well as to help and set up Pipedrive for our existing and new users we have. The main point for Pipedrive is to have all information regarding your business in a single platform where you can access easily what you are looking for a client.,Get insight into everything that is happening with a client, across all past and future deals. Get integrated with tons of third-party productivity applications around the globe. Have an excellent mobile app to track everything like you are using your main computer.,The scheduler lacks a shortcut and a better integration with calendar. Good feature but poorly applied. The "product" is still very weak. It needs not only a polish but a full upgrade to work efficiently with different currencies and also have an easy and straightforward way to export/import data (product has several flaws regarding this). I believe this is a matter of time to be improved. Smart Data looks good but usually it does not get data from our clients in South America and also the data cannot be exported or applied to your existing data! No real deal here.,10,We have been able to track more that 200 difficult projects for our business in a very easy way. It is simple to update all past activities we have not done timely. We are able to respond fast to clients requests since we have all info at hand.,Pipedrive, Campaign Monitor, Zapier, Typeform, Trello, Google Analytics, Salestools.io, Hunter, Klipfolio, WebMerge, Zoom, Slack and Evernote,Campaign Monitor, Zapier, Typeform, Trello, Google Analytics, Salestools.io, Hunter, Klipfolio, WebMerge, Zoom, Slack, EvernoteEvery sales team needs PipedriveWe use Pipedrive to visualize our sales process. It has really brought our team together and helped them to understand the stages of the customer journey, and has helped us to identify bottlenecks. It also helps us to collaborate on followups.,Visual customer journey Great integrations Great support Great peer support in the Facebook user group,Need to be able to pass information between contacts and deals more easily. Need phone carrier integration (phone calls and SMS automatically logged at the carrier level, like Cloze). Need tighter integration with Front (conversations sync only with Contacts, not with Deals). Need to be able to access Trigger data in Automation actions.,9,Sales have increased 20% with fewer people. Our data quality is much improved thanks to Pipedrive's integrations.,Infusionsoft, ActiveCampaign, Cloze Inbox and HubSpot CRM,PushCrew, BirdEye, GoCanvas, Litmus
Windows, Linux, Mac
Pipedrive

Pipedrive Reviews

Pipedrive
Top Rated Award
Filter 123 vetted Pipedrive reviews and ratings
Matt Heerema profile photo
September 12, 2018

Pipedrive Review: "The right sales CRM for a business who is just outgrowing a spreadsheet."

• Dashboard: their dashboard is very well designed to give the right mix of simplicity and information density. I can see all my current prospects, at various stages, and know who, at a glance, I need to get back in touch with to keep the process moving
  • Revenue forecasting - Their estimation tools give me some very real and accurate data (combined with my knowledge of my market and product, etc...) that helps me understand at any given point my range of potential income based on the current sales process
  • Integrations - Pipedrive integrates well with our support system
  • Post-sales client relationship management - once a client is through the sales process, the app becomes irrelevant with regard to that client. I need a separate management system for current clients.
Pipedrive seems very well suited to a small business with a multi-role salesperson. I'm not sure how well it would scale to a larger enterprise. But for a small business who needs to get away from managing sales leads through email and spreadsheets, and is not needing a enterprise solution like Salesforce, Pipedrive is the right solution.
Read Matt Heerema's full review
Victoria Daphne profile photo
August 09, 2018

Pipedrive Review: "Easy-to-use CRM for small companies."

• I like the clean, minimal layout of the Pipedrive interface. I find it easy to navigate and very user-friendly. The concept itself is one that is strong and it's made my job of keeping track of hundreds of wholesale accounts and potential accounts much easier. The ability to schedule detailed follow-ups for every wholesale account really keeps me on top of my communication goals.
  • The ability to see a snapshot of your ongoing transactions through the dashboard. Every time you complete a task, it asks to feed in the next task for that transaction. This way you are less likely to be distracted from the deal that you in middle of.
  • Mail templates feature is another additional benefit to full email sync in the Gold Version. The ability to see who's clicked on the links is standard now a days but Pipedrive handles it well.
  • I feel that Pipedrive can do some more work around enabling sales teams to actually get going out of the box with recommend deal flows and processes.
  • I also think that simple changes like including both a delineated first and last name out of the box are quick changes that would add alot of value for practical reasons.
  • Irrespective of what platform you use, it is better to use a trial and implement the product and check how the product meets the requirements. PipeDrive has a good trial plan and their sales team will assist you to set up the platform.
They find it really easy to fill in details and track their deals which means they actually use the software, giving the rest of our organization far more insight into our sales process. Also, the great way that it integrates with tools like PandaDoc has saved us hours and hours of time previously spent on quotes, proposals, etc. giving us more time to spend on growing the company.
Read Victoria Daphne's full review
Xander Franke profile photo
November 19, 2018

User Review: "Pipedrive for Sales Team"

• Dashboards are easy to view
  • Reporting is great
  • Easy to toggle between sales team members
  • Could be easier to navigate
  • Reporting can miss things easily
  • UI could use update
Great for sales teams, not applicable to any teams outside of sales.
Read Xander Franke's full review
Rodrigo Rojas profile photo
June 28, 2018

Review: "Pipedrive is the king of CRM at this moment of 2018!"

• Get insight into everything that is happening with a client, across all past and future deals.
  • Get integrated with tons of third-party productivity applications around the globe.
  • Have an excellent mobile app to track everything like you are using your main computer.
  • The scheduler lacks a shortcut and a better integration with calendar. Good feature but poorly applied.
  • The "product" is still very weak. It needs not only a polish but a full upgrade to work efficiently with different currencies and also have an easy and straightforward way to export/import data (product has several flaws regarding this). I believe this is a matter of time to be improved.
  • Smart Data looks good but usually it does not get data from our clients in South America and also the data cannot be exported or applied to your existing data! No real deal here.
Pipedrive works not only good at small companies and teams but also works fantastic for big companies. This is a very good opportunity for companies working on integration to transform Pipedrive as a great sales tool for big companies with the right tools to be integrated. Completely flexible to do anything with tons of apps available.
Read Rodrigo Rojas's full review
Tim Berman profile photo
October 01, 2018

User Review: "Every sales team needs Pipedrive"

• Visual customer journey
  • Great integrations
  • Great support
  • Great peer support in the Facebook user group
  • Need to be able to pass information between contacts and deals more easily.
  • Need phone carrier integration (phone calls and SMS automatically logged at the carrier level, like Cloze).
  • Need tighter integration with Front (conversations sync only with Contacts, not with Deals).
  • Need to be able to access Trigger data in Automation actions.
I can't think of a single sales team that can't use Pipedrive.
Read Tim Berman's full review
Sundeep Gopal profile photo
August 07, 2018

Review: "PipeDrive is the best. Look no further."

We were using PipeDrive to track various accounts and how they progressed in the pipeline. The best thing about PipeDrive is that you will get a clear understanding of your pipelines and deal stage at once. Accounts can be moved between stages simply by dragging and dropping. The events and calendar can be managed very easily. This is easily the best tool for managing pipelines in any organization. Our Sales team uses PipeDrive for the transparency, and the Marketing team uses it to understand the overall pipeline health.
  • Easy to track accounts.
  • You will get an understanding of your pipeline in one glance.
  • Easy to manage tasks and calendars.
  • Easy to use platform and doesn't require deep learning.
  • Being a fan of PipeDrive, there isn't anything I can recall where PipeDrive falls short. They have built an easy to use powerful tool which is simply brilliant in getting the work done.
PipeDrive is well suited to organizations who want to manage their sales pipeline and would want to have transparency. Setting up this platform is easy and also requires very little learning from users. Since salespeople are always on the run, this platform will be great because it is easy to use and understand.
Read Sundeep Gopal's full review
November 02, 2018

Pipedrive Review: "A great tool for early stage companies."

Pipedrive is currently used by our sales and marketing department. Sales uses it for pipeline tracking, customer appointments information adding, and tracking proposals. Our marketing teams use Pipedrive for data collection, interpretation, and email marketing campaigns. It has solved the problem of inputting and managing our customer data so that we have it centralized along with our close ration, and monthly revenue.
  • Pipeline tracking
  • Sales close ratios
  • Customer information and data collection
  • It doesn't plug in to other SAAS devices well.
  • The functionality is limited in certain areas.
  • It's a great tool for small businesses, but as we scaled
Pipedrive was awesome for us to use in our infancy. It was easy to use, low maintenance and we were able to add users quickly. As we scaled and added our marketing department the functionality of the system was not ideal for the plugins that we needed from other SAAS based products. For a very small company it's great, but as you need marketing plugins it gets harder to get the usage out of it that you need.
August 31, 2018

User Review: "East or West. PipeDrive is the best!"

Pipelines are the lifelines, we understood this at a very early stage and worked on investing on a platform which would help us stay focused. It is very easy to lose focus on the things that are a priority. Since the time we have incorporated PipeDrive into our organization, things have been running very smooth and this platform helps us stay focused with a lot of deadlines and follow-ups.
  • PipeDrive makes things easy with it easy to understand UI, this is where the makers of PipeDrive would have spent a lot of time on. You get an overview of things in a single view, which is quite impressive.
  • It is always easy to move accounts or works from one stage to another, you can simply drag and drop things. The work is made easy so that you can get your work done right away rather pushing away.
  • Every deal or account can be viewed and managed easily. If you close a task on a certain account you would be asked for a follow-up task, this ensures that you would not miss important follow-ups.
  • PipeDrive is a near perfect tool and it does everything that it is supposed to do. Simplicity drives everything and PipeDrive sticks to this idea well.
  • Pricing can be a little better.
Every organization believing in pipelines can adopt PipeDrive and it does the job pretty well. However, I don't believe there exists an organization which doesn't want to do work in an organized way, hence every organization can adopt PipeDrive for driving sales and transparency. The best thing about PipeDrive is that it need not be only adopted by the sales team but it can also be adopted by a variety of departments.
July 16, 2018

Pipedrive Review: "Great tool for simple pipeline management"

Pipedrive is a great tool that we used to help collect and manage our sales contacts at our organization. We used it mostly within the sales department, but it then interfaced with customer success. Essentially it solved the issue of visually understanding where a could be client was in the sales process.
  • Visually laying out leads
  • Showing progression across the sales cycle
  • creating transparency across the company
  • A better visual for large amounts of contacts
In our scenario, Pipedrive ended up being great for our small team. I have not used it in a large company setting, but I could see how things could get cluttered quickly.
Jackie Bassett profile photo
April 10, 2018

Review: "Pipedrive Lets You Drive Revenues from Customers Looking For You!"

As CEO, I create our strategic plan and designed the execution strategy based on a well-proven framework. It ferrets out what's most broken in historical sales and marketing, (and that list is, nearly endless) and empowers what works. Pipedrive lets me build that right into the CRM.

While technically, nearly every "lead" is a potential "opportunity" somehow, the priority focus must be on why? Why drives when!
Our strategy-to-execution designed into our CRM, closes, not only more deals but the right deals! The deals that scale, that build a great brand, that accelerates our company's growth and creates jobs where people will be successful.

No one who hasn't been a successful salesperson should ever build a CRM, and that explains why Pipedrive has been so successful - as are the companies that use Pipedrive.

• Visibility: I can know in one view, at any given time exactly where every opportunity is, why it's there or why/where it may be stuck.
  • Priorities: 'Closest to the close', 'older is colder' are spot-on truisms. In a world of competing priorities, for both you and the customer, choices are made, more often because the solution is a perfect match AND, the sales team follows up in an intelligent & respectfully, timely manner. (not just when it's month-end. So this Actions Today or Overdue visual reminders are what moves opportunities to closure, and create repeat and referral revenues too.
  • Call Center features: great customer support is a key differentiator these days. Customers value knowing they can reach anyone they call in customer support without having to go through their entire account history, only to be transferred to someone else, and start all over. CS can immediately see and understand the why and the where of each customer, in an easy to comprehend visual display - get up-to-speed quickly and answer their query well-informed.
  • Insights: Every customer action/interaction is recorded, providing tremendous insights into purchase (or non-purchase) patterns. That real-time analytics can accelerate sales and potentially drive new market or new product development opportunities.
  • Mobile: Salespeople are mobile. Having full access to Pipedrive on any mobile device lets salespeople do what they do best: listen to what customers are asking for, follow-up and get things done. It makes them want to use the tool, rather than avoid it.
  • It's priced at SF.com level, already, at a time when many new features keep getting added. IMO: anything less than the Gold package, isn't enough.
  • IDEA: I highly recommend you add in Alexa/Siri capabilities and synch it to my calendar so when I'm en route to a meeting, or just finished one, Pipedirve might text me reminders of today's tasks OR list of prospects/clients(with phone numbers) I've not called for awhile and may want to check in with.
Every company that understands revenues create jobs, grow the company and the economy is well-suited for Pipedrive.
I can't imagine that leaves any company, or scenario out.

There's often a controversial gap between, being called a sales-driven company or marketing-driven company. That gap needs to close.

Every company is in the business of speed - filling compelling needs of those who have them (compelling being the operative word).

Pipedrive ensures that we all do just that.
Read Jackie Bassett's full review
Dailius Wilson profile photo
March 23, 2018

User Review: "If you are growing fast, use Pipedrive"

Pipedrive is used by the GetAccept to manage our sales workflow - all the way from appointment set to contract signed. We are able to visibly see deals in play and the reps love the way in which the approach is highly visual. Given that the tool has a very small learning curve, I find I am able to onboard new users in a short space of time. We also use a variety of add-ons inside Pipedrive to broaden the functionality of the platform.
  • Ease of use
  • Dealboard is visually appealing and highly customizable
  • Price point is positive
  • Support staff are always helpful
  • Would like to see a little work on the reporting side
  • Perhaps developing the capability of the Product Database section would allow us to do more pricing related estimations in the platform
I believe Pipedrive is a fantastic product for a high growth team, wishing to have a simple and scalable solution. I also feel that Pipedrive is also especially beneficial for use in customer success and perhaps even in project management to manage engagements via the various account stages. I think many firms turn to Salesforce too early in their growth trajectory and I see Pipedrive as a much better option!
Read Dailius Wilson's full review
May 30, 2018

Pipedrive Review: "Positive Impact"

PipeDrive is being used by our organization between the Sales, Marketing, and C-Level team members. It addresses the problem of reducing the number of meetings since C-Level individuals can quickly glance at an app to see where each sales pipeline is at and how far each lead is into a deal. It also helps sales in that they can keep track of where they are with each deal and keep organized. For marketing, it addresses the issue of tracking how much outbound marketing is happening.
  • Great at having the right integrations to be able to smoothly incorporate everything with automation into the PipeDrive App
  • Easy to use UI makes onboarding quite easy once the account is set up. The users can learn quickly.
  • Has many different ways to keep organized and visualize what you are looking for. Things come in lists, in graphs. You can send emails view all of them according to the user and according to organization or deal.
  • Some of the set up is difficult, especially when it comes to specific types of automation such as email. I have noticed sometimes emails show up and other times it does not.
  • There are glitches especially when pasting images into notes.
  • I wish they warned us before updates happen so we are always in the know.
It is very well suited for keeping small teams organized and keeping specifically upper-level management in the know when it comes to the sales cycle. It helps shorten meeting times and calls regarding such when management can easily visualize different deals and follow all activity per account.
December 13, 2017

Review: "Pipedrive Still Leader of Pack in Managing Sales Opps"

We use Pipedrive across our whole organization and are beginning to use it to manage multiple brands from one platform. Primarily it is used as a sales-focused CRM, but with its ability to customize pipelines and deal stages we have adapted it for sales, business development, strategic partner development, contractor/employee hiring, and a few other areas. Because of its deep integrations with G Suite (which we use), and developer and integration-friendly team and architecture, it has become the backbone of our business processes. We integrate pretty much any appropriate application into so we can use it to have a truly full-featured and functional platform to operate out of.
  • Pipedrive has probably the best sales pipeline visualization and management process - the constant prompt to add the next activity is critical to ensuring deals are pushed through the sales process in a timely fashion.
  • The "Deal Rotting" feature provides a way to see, at a glance which deals are slipping through the cracks and need attention. For users and organizations who know their numbers cold, it can easily show on one screen, what needs attention and what does not.
  • Pipedrive is super friendly to integrating with other Apps and has a great API. Their architecture and team seriously give their platform an almost future proof aspect because they will allow you to connect other tools you use to make the platform more useful to their users while focusing on improving their core offering constantly: managing sales pipelines.
  • Personally, I would like for their reporting functionality to be a little more robust and easier to use. It looks like they are improving it on a regular basis, but with out using some other data visualization or business intelligence tools, it can be tough to get granular data. For us, not even close to a deal breaker.
  • I would like to see them expand their telephony integrations to include more providers. Specifically DIalpad (hint-hint) - however, since our company doesn't have a call center sales operation maybe this is just me being too picky.
  • I would like for them to an easier to use goal setting and daily activity counter type feature. For example I want to see quickly that each day I need to call 25 leads, set 5 appointments, hold X number of demos etc.
For small to medium-sized businesses, start-up or otherwise, Pipedrive's ease of use and highly customizable nature can make it a very powerful platform to manage sales and salespeople and their associated activities. Additionally, the available integrations a business can implement out of the box make it really easy to add into an existing sales and marketing technology stack.

For larger businesses or enterprises, this might not be the most well-suited solution. If a company needs in-depth native workflows and marketing automation features onboard from the get-go then Pipedrive might not be the best fit.
Mike Pyle profile photo
September 14, 2017

Review: "Pipedrive - Easy for small for small organizations, not the solution for bigger ones"

We use Pipedrive across our entire company to set follow-ups, track opportunities, organize prospects, and internal communication between departments.
  • The easiest CRM to setup and onboard.
  • Very easy to change/add prospects, organizations, and contact info.
  • Extremely customizable and user friendly.
  • Easy to assign tasks to individual sales members.
  • Doesn't track when you last emailed/reached out to someone well.
  • Opportunity and won-sales reporting leaves a lot to be desired.
  • Needs more logic built-in. Not very intuitive.
Pipedrive is great for small organizations, especially ones with limited budgets. It's a great "starter" CRM for someone looking to get their feet wet. Would not recommend to larger companies with large sales staff. At scale there will be headaches.
Read Mike Pyle's full review
October 27, 2017

User Review: "Pipelinin' with Pipedrive - Thumbs up!"

Our sales team and executive leadership use pipedrive (5 users currently, growing to 12 next year). We use pipedrive for basic CRM and deal flow functionality. All of our contact information resides in pipedrive and we move opportunities through deal stages. We track sales performer activities and schedule future activities through the system. I use reporting to summarize the total value of our pipeline by service type (we track 3 separate pipelines).
  • Ease of data entry - whether entering individually, via Chrome plug-in capture app, or spreadsheet upload.
  • Easy to configure with our lexicon and deal flow.
  • High-level reporting that can be viewed as a dashboard or report, or exported for further spreadsheet analysis.
  • Great reminders with visual cues for when an activity is missing, due, or late.
  • The dashboard should be configurable to the company (not necessarily to each user). The existing dashboard includes information we don't need and is missing data we'd like to include.
  • Some basic fields are missing, like 'Job Title'. And Job Title should always appear where the contact name appears.
  • Some activity types are not tracked consistently. For example, it only tracks Emails that are generated by the system through the outlook integration. But if you don't subscribe to the integration, it is not intuitive how to track emails.
Pipedrive is excellent for small companies with simple pipeline management and reporting needs. It delivers great value for the price. It is great for setting up products with fixed prices but not so great at depicting services with variable pricing. It is excellent for granting access to on premise and mobile users - the web interface is easy and intuitive, and integration with the mobile app is great. It would not be very well suited for a complex sales cycle or for large organizations.
September 15, 2017

User Review: "Pipedrive"

Whole organization uses it. It's one of two CRM systems we use. Mostly use Pipedrive to manage sales pipeline.
  • Pipeline management
  • Prompt to create followup tasks
  • Lead management
  • List management
  • Reporting
Seems better for transactional sales than long complex solution sales.
February 28, 2017

User Review: "Pipedrive - helps drive performance"

Pipedrive has been used to link two offices' CRM efforts when working on a dual project. It has allowed us to keep track of the project from opposite sides of the country with two offices' input. This has been easy and efficient with very little issues. It allows full visibility on all tasks, progress and customer information.
  • Allows easy and efficient task setting
  • An easy to use display
  • Very easy to use and navigate through
  • Organisation of tabs can be difficult
Being able to set task dates and seeing If something has become overdue allows complete progress support. I would say that as day to day software it may do a little too much, as a project support software it has been brilliant. I will keep using it should more projects of the same arise.
Lynzee Jablonka profile photo
November 02, 2016

User Review: "Pipedrive for Money Solutions!"

Here at Everywhere Agency, we use Pipedrive to keep track of new business leads, current proposals that we have placed, as well as how much money we are making off of each project and/or campaign. It is mostly used by the business development team though all of the account managers know how to operate it.
  • Monitoring current proposals - sometimes, we have so many proposals out there that it is hard to keep track of them all. We use Pipedrive to know exactly what we've proposed, to whom, and at what cost.
  • Wins/Losses - Pipedrive is also helpful in keeping track of the business we do not get. It helps to keep those clients in mind and not to re-pitch by accident.
  • Projections - Pipedrives helps us to make predictions on what we will bill for the quarter or year.
  • The cost has made it difficult to have multiple users under one account. Ideally, it would be awesome for each account manager to have their own username to track what they are in charge of.
Pipedrive is well suited for organizations that want to keep track of their business proposals and agreed upon budgets. It helps to keep everything organized and efficient. If you do not have multiple pitches or proposals out or have a few clients to keep track of, I do not know that you need Pipedrive.
Read Lynzee Jablonka's full review
Robert Neumann profile photo
August 30, 2016

Pipedrive Review: "The best little CRM that CAN"

I have used pipedrive as a manager of small teams of up to 5 and just personally. Pipedrive is simple and easy to use. The most important thing for a CRM is that it gets used. In my experience that means it has to be easy, graphical and intuitive. Pipedrive is all of that and it does a nice job managing your sales as well.
  • Pipeline management. It has the best graphical display and interface for pipeline out there. This makes it easy to see what to concentrate on or what you do not have enough of!
  • Task management. Keeping the conversation going is critical in sales. The tasks manage phone calls, e-mails, task items, lunches and more. This let's you track your output as well as stay in touch effectively.
  • Database. It manages contacts and companies. It allows for easy de-duping of records which is important.
  • Pipedrive is not a sophisticated CRM, it is a simple and usable one. While they continue to work on it, clearly reporting can always be sliced and diced multiple ways. It would be great to have threshold reporting, quotas and other items. While they do have deal rotting and goals, better reports are a +.
  • Pipedrive could improve its app, A LOT. The app has all your information at your finger tips, but the number of screens required to call a contact and then record it as done are well, ridiculous. There could be screen swipes and simpler interface.
  • Pipedrive is continually rolling out improvements, so the last thing I would say is keep it up!!!
Pipedrive is made for solo or small teams of sales people. The main reason to use it is because it WILL get used. Pipedrive is one of the few tools that a sales team will actually get benefit out of, without the massive headache of data entry fatigue. I have used it in my businesses and as a solo consultant. It is worth the fee.
Read Robert Neumann's full review
Shannon McNamara profile photo
April 26, 2016

User Review: "Pipedrive - a middle of the road CRM"

Our entire department uses Pipedrive. We use it from every stage in terms of qualifying a lead, going after a lead, winning a deal, and then creating another deal for that lead in terms of implementation - and all of this is done in Pipedrive. So primarily, the 2 main departments that use Pipedrive are Sales and Implementation. I would say about half of our total company interacts with Pipedrive every day.
  • Ability to assign tasks
  • Integrations with other softwares such as HubSpot and Zapier
  • Ability to track activity in a detailed fashion
  • Definitely a major learning curve to understand Pipedrive
  • New features are rolled out without any explanation on how to use them
  • Not nearly enough features/capabilities as other CRMs such as Salesforce
I believe that Pipedrive would be well suited for a company that wants a CRM that is in between, on the lower end of the scale, using an Excel sheet to manage leads, and, on the higher end, a CRM such as Salesforce. I believe that Pipedrive, in terms of price and abilities falls right in the middle of these two. Also, I can say with experience working with a start-up company, we started with Excel sheets, moved to Pipedrive, and are about to implement Salesforce, so Pipedrive was great for us for a short time but the abilities we needed had to be found through another CRM.
Read Shannon McNamara's full review
Lawson Brooks III profile photo
August 16, 2016

Review: "Ease of Use Makes Pipedrive Worth a Look"

I used Pipedrive as a CRM and contact management tool for my consulting firm. I'm a company of one with strategic partners and virtual assistants. I wanted to determine if Pipedrive would be the most useful tool going forward. The use of Pipedrive was not due to any problems, but to find a tool that would track sales, manage contracts and integrate with other systems that I used.
  • Pipedrive is easy to use with a great interface. It's clear cut with logical organization.
  • From my perspective, there is very little that needs to be improved. I've worked for three large technology companies that possessed overly complicated CRM/CMS tools and Pipedrive stacks above those because of its ease of use, while maintaining the ability to add detail to the existing categories.
It's appropriately suited for adding and tracking leads through to closing.
Read Lawson Brooks III's full review
Paul Halvorson, PhD profile photo
April 08, 2016

Pipedrive Review: "Feature rich CRM for budget minded sales teams."

We use Pipedrive to capture interest in future home buyers and relationships with potential realtor partners. Pipedrive helps us manage all aspects of the deal making process and track our results in closing home mortgages. It is very intuitive and affordable to use and helps us keep track of where each customer is in the process. It also helps us manage results with each of our realtor partners.
  • Helps us know where each customer is in the deal making process.
  • I can review notes, summary of conversations and emails sent in way that is easy to access, use and sort.
  • We can compare our monthly results to monitor our growth and progress. It is very visual.
  • We can add customized fields useful for us to capture.
  • The forecasting feature is not as robust as I would like. For example [I would like] to create a 3 month target and then see how we are doing with our current deals in play.
  • There are no sales steps per pipeline stage. For example in Stage x, we might have 6 items that need to be completed. Currently we have to remember what they are or refer to list and manually type them in for each deal. It does makes our deal managing process (execution of calls, tasks, emails, meetings) more manual and tedious to manage.
  • Would be nice to see an "If Then" option for task execution. If the customer is X, then execute Y, otherwise go to Z.
  • Would like better security for increasing users. For example as loan officers, we would like to give access to our realtors. Since they run separate businesses, we need to keep their data base separate from ours, but have a way to jointly collaborate around helping to close our shared home-buyers. Building an interface between two companies each using Pipedrive, but the sharing same customers would be awesome. Alternatively, we add them aa a limited user in our system, but give them the ability to create their own lead management system and steps and tie shared ones to us.
Price is good for those needing a simple solution. For those wanting more pipeline activity management (at greater price) I would recommend a tool like PipeLiner.
Read Paul Halvorson, PhD's full review
Gerard Compte profile photo
February 12, 2016

Review: "Pipedrive it really drives your sales to where you need them to be! To the top!"

We love to use Pipedrive. We have a B2C and B2B customer base. PipeDrive has helped with the B2B business part; is very easy to implement and very visual like Trello. We have tried other CRMs but they are too complicated. With PipeDrive we have better communication with our customers.
  • It's easy to move leads from begining to end.
  • It integrates great with Gmail.
  • It's easy for sales people.
  • Some times too much writing, I would be better to have more automatic integrations.
  • Adding new contacts is difficult.
  • Full integrations with LinkeIn or Twitter.
For a small amount of leads, it's good. When you have a big funnel, the integration is not so good! It requires manual work. It is very visual which is good!
Read Gerard Compte's full review
Ross Dunn profile photo
February 10, 2016

Review: "Power and Clean Simplicity Makes Pipedrive A Cut Above the Rest"

We use Pipedrive as the key tool to track client email and the sales pipeline from prospect-to-sale. Pipedrive solves a few problems for us. 1) It allows my remote staff to visit one place and see all of the latest communication with a client/prospect. 2) It provides a very clear and easy to use dashboard for visualizing sales throughout the conversion process (the best dashboard we have seen to-date).
  • The sales pipeline dashboard is what sold me on Pipedrive... it is customizable, intuitive to use, and informative.
  • Pipedrive offers a great many 3rd party integration options which offer the appeal of minimizing steps in administration; created by having to transfer information from one 3rd party system to another.
  • Most of the dashboards provided offer various views to allow you to digest the information presented in different ways.
  • I used CapsuleCRM before and appreciated their more thorough integration with Google Apps that allowed me to see useful information about a sender from within gmail without having to open the CRM. I miss this a great deal.
  • I would love to see even more 3rd party integrations!
Pipedrive is no Hubspot. So, if you want a system that will automate any facet of your marketing or outreach then it is not the best system for you. There may even be a time soon where we switch to a system like Hubspot while still using Pipedrive. Why? Because Hubspot supports Pipedrive integration - which was great news for us.
Read Ross Dunn's full review
Steve Surya profile photo
January 30, 2016

User Review: "Close more deals with Pipedrive"

We started using Pipedrive CRM for our sales activities in last quarter of 2014. I use Pipedrive to manage activities with prospects and our sales team. Every time we have a new prospect, we add it to Pipedrive and define the right pipeline for them. As we continue working with prospects, we keep changing the stages in pipelines until we close the deal (WON or LOST). We also rely on Pipedrive to get our sales reporting and business development team performance.
  • Pipeline and Stages: Pipedrive helps with maintaining the exact status where we are with a prospect. For example, when I start communicating with a prospect, I will put them in a Pipeline named "Unqualified Prospects" and the stage would be named as "Initial Communications". We can have a number of stages within Pipeline and a deal can be moved to any stage based on the interactions with a prospect. So managing activities with prospects has become really easy by using Pipedrive.
  • Pipedrive let me work based on my activities. I never miss any activity, as Pipedrive always remind me of my daily activities.
  • Getting a sales report or performance report has been really easy using Pipedrive. Pipedrive has the right statistics which we ned to know by end of every quarter. It allow us to see the total deals and how many deals have been marked as close. As well as, it shows the right status of every deal.
  • Integration with Google Apps is one of best thing to have. I can easily add my Google documents to my deals in Pipedrive. It allow me to track my contracts and important documents when I need it.
  • Organization and Contacts management is again a great feature. This completes Pipedrive as a CRM. I can manage all my prospects data within Pipedrive CRM and retrieve data as needed.
  • The Mail Tab which was recently added to Pipedrive, is really well. Now I don't miss adding prospects to Pipedrive as I can forward my emails to Pipedrive and create the deals from there easily.
  • When we close a deal by marking "WON or LOST", All the activities regarding that deal, still stay in active mode. But I think the activities either should be closed automatically or I should see a popup with an activity list of that specific deal, SO I can close myself.
  • CSV Import is a great feature. But if Pipedrive can also add a screen like a spreadsheet view, so we can add multiple contact details directly in Pipedrive, that would be helpful. In that case I don't need to first type it into a CSV file and then import.
  • If Pipedrive can add a functionality to give background colors to the Deals on Deals dashboard, It would be great. Then I can manage the deals based on colors very easily. Sometime we need to denote colors and that make lot of extra value.
I would say that using the Pipedrive with your sales team is always worthwhile. In real time, it's not easy to manage prospect's activities and we miss them often. But Pipedrive lets you manage it in an effective way.

I would just recommend to use it for sales activities for now. I don't see it usable for other departments like HR, PM etc.
Read Steve Surya's full review

Customer data management / contact management (15)
6.5
Workflow management (12)
Territory management (8)
6.6
Opportunity management (28)
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (24)
Contract management (9)
4.5
Quote & order management (7)
5.4
Interaction tracking (13)
Channel / partner relationship management (9)
4.9
Case management (6)
5.6
Call center management (5)
Help desk management (6)
3.4
Lead management (16)
Email marketing (4)
Task management (26)
Billing and invoicing management (5)
4.4
Custom fields (24)
Custom objects (16)
Scripting environment (4)
1.2
API for custom integration (16)
Single sign-on capability (12)
5.9
Role-based user permissions (23)
Social data (5)
Social engagement (5)
Marketing automation (7)
3.8
Compensation management (4)
3.6
Mobile access (24)

About Pipedrive

Pipedrive is a sales management tool built for salespeople by salespeople. According to the vendor, it is used by more than 50k teams around the world, and helps you to see the big picture, then gives step-by-step guidance to keep everyone focused on the activities that drive deals to close. It's simple to get started, but powerful enough adapt to any sales process. Construction companies love it because it makes it easy to manage the many facets of the sales process.

Pipedrive Features

Sales Force Automation Features
Does not have featureCustomer data management / contact management
Does not have featureWorkflow management
Does not have featureTerritory management
Has featureOpportunity management
Has featureIntegration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Does not have featureContract management
Does not have featureQuote & order management
Does not have featureInteraction tracking
Does not have featureChannel / partner relationship management
Customer Service & Support Features
Does not have featureCase management
Does not have featureCall center management
Does not have featureHelp desk management
Marketing Automation Features
Has featureLead management
Does not have featureEmail marketing
CRM Project Management Features
Has featureTask management
Does not have featureBilling and invoicing management
Has featureReporting
CRM Reporting & Analytics Features
Does not have featureForecasting
Has featurePipeline visualization
Does not have featureCustomizable reports
Customization Features
Has featureCustom fields
Has featureCustom objects
Does not have featureScripting environment
Has featureAPI for custom integration
Security Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions
Does not have featureSingle sign-on capability
Social CRM Features
Does not have featureSocial data
Does not have featureSocial engagement
Integrations with 3rd-party Software Features
Does not have featureMarketing automation
Does not have featureCompensation management
Platform Features
Has featureMobile access

Pipedrive Screenshots

Pipedrive Integrations

Asana, Trello, MailChimp, Yesware, Zapier, Google apps, Google maps, etc...

Pipedrive Competitors