Overall Satisfaction with Convert Experiences
We are running several tests a month for clients, and improving their revenue by optimizing their customer experience on all pages and funnels.
- The great service and the many data points you get with each plan. This is especially useful for high-volume e-commerce shops who want to do a lot of continues testing.
- Good and extensive Magento plugin.
- The only thing I'm really missing is segmentation during or after testing of the results by device, new users etc., within the results page. Targeting of users based on segments is obviously possible.
- There are a few inconsistencies in their user interface that I would have liked to see differently. This could be personal taste though.
- The magento plugin of Convert Experiences saved us a lot of development time.
- The relatively low cost per data point enables us to run multiple high volume tests for a much lower price than with its competitors.
The biggest point for Convert Experiences is definitely the price and the completeness of their packages. Their Magento plugin makes it great for running tests on ecommerce stores. One thing that's missing for me is deeper insights into revenue (something Optimizely does better) and lack of detailed segmentation (e.g. new vs. returning visitor) during and after reporting. Not a big deal, as both can be done in Google Analytics afterwards, but it would be nice to have this integrated.