Copper - A CRM as good as gold!
November 27, 2018
Copper - A CRM as good as gold!
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Copper (formerly ProsperWorks)
Copper, formerly ProsperWorks, is used by the Business Development and Sales team at the agency I represent. We are a team of 7 and were looking for a new CRM solution after moving away from Saleforce. We had done extensive research and found that Copper was the best fit for what we are trying accomplish with our CRM. Copper is a simple to use, user-friendly CRM that integrates perfectly with G-Suite. The integration with G-Suite products is what really caught our eye. Copper is the #1 CRM for organizations who use G-Suite products (Gmail, Google Calendar, etc.). We use Copper for day-to-day lead generation and management, activity and opportunity tracking, and pipeline reporting.
- The Google integration and Chrome extension automatically tracks and updates prospect and lead activity in the CRM. Data entry is simplified.
- Copper is a very user-friendly CRM with the ability to create custom fields, multiple pipelines, sales stages, etc. It is truly customizable and far less complex than other CRMs I have used in the past.
- Copper makes it simple to add leads manually, through Gmail or using a template and uploading a large list.
- Great support. We are very happy with our account management team and they strive to make sure we are getting the most out of the platform.
- Pricing is very competitive.
- Copper automatically pulls leads' social information and picture. Sometimes this information is not accurate.
- We did not have a successful integration with RingCentral (web phone and meeting app) but this isn't a huge drawback.
- I am pleased using Copper and can't think of any other cons since implementation.
- Copper has simplified our CRM and makes it easy for the sales team to keep track of leads and opportunities.
- Copper has allowed us to save money as it is a fairly competitively priced platform.
- Copper has simplified our workflow, allowing us to work more efficiently and save time from tedious data entry.
For my company, we chose Copper over Salesforce and HubSpot for a few reasons. First and foremost, G-Suite integration. This was one of the most attractive features we liked about Copper. The integration allows for seamless lead import, automated activity tracking and much more. Second, Copper is designed with the end user in mind. It has to be one of the simplest CRMs I have ever used. Additionally, Copper has fantastic customer success managers who make sure you are getting the most out of the platform. Lastly, Copper has very competitive pricing and offers many features of the big name CRMs at a much more economical price point.
Copper is the perfect CRM for businesses and organizations that use G-Suite. It integrates seamlessly with Google products and makes data entry a thing of the past. With a simple click, you can import leads from your Gmail conversations or import a prebuilt list in a matter of minutes. Copper is truly customizable and is very easy to make the CRM work for you. It is very easy to create custom fields, manage leads, people and opportunities, and run reports on user activity, pipelines, and more. I think Copper is less appropriate for organizations that may need very complex CRM environments and do not leverage Gmail or G-suite products. Copper is the CRM for Google users.