Copper (formerly ProsperWorks) is a customer relationship management (CRM) built as an integration into Google Apps.Copper - A CRM as good as gold!Copper, formerly ProsperWorks, is used by the Business Development and Sales team at the agency I represent. We are a team of 7 and were looking for a new CRM solution after moving away from Saleforce. We had done extensive research and found that Copper was the best fit for what we are trying accomplish with our CRM. Copper is a simple to use, user-friendly CRM that integrates perfectly with G-Suite. The integration with G-Suite products is what really caught our eye. Copper is the #1 CRM for organizations who use G-Suite products (Gmail, Google Calendar, etc.). We use Copper for day-to-day lead generation and management, activity and opportunity tracking, and pipeline reporting.,The Google integration and Chrome extension automatically tracks and updates prospect and lead activity in the CRM. Data entry is simplified. Copper is a very user-friendly CRM with the ability to create custom fields, multiple pipelines, sales stages, etc. It is truly customizable and far less complex than other CRMs I have used in the past. Copper makes it simple to add leads manually, through Gmail or using a template and uploading a large list. Great support. We are very happy with our account management team and they strive to make sure we are getting the most out of the platform. Pricing is very competitive.,Copper automatically pulls leads' social information and picture. Sometimes this information is not accurate. We did not have a successful integration with RingCentral (web phone and meeting app) but this isn't a huge drawback. I am pleased using Copper and can't think of any other cons since implementation.,9,Copper has simplified our CRM and makes it easy for the sales team to keep track of leads and opportunities. Copper has allowed us to save money as it is a fairly competitively priced platform. Copper has simplified our workflow, allowing us to work more efficiently and save time from tedious data entry.,ProsperWorks is the best CRM out there for SMBsOur organization uses ProsperWorks as the sales and customer CRM. We track all our open deals, take notes on our interactions with customers, and essentially make it our book of truth. It addresses a ton of problems because without a CRM the left hand wouldn't know what the right hand is doing! We have a lot of different accounts, and some people could be calling on the same ones, so this helps us pick up where we left off and track the progress.,ProsperWorks UI and integration with Gmail is just unmatched. It's beautiful, easy, straight forward, and a delight to use. Their kanban flow for deals is awesome, and the ability to link any deal/company/person/document/calendar event with just about any other one makes drawing connections between things really simple. Their reporting for activity is awesome. I used this for a period of 7 months to manage a collections team and it was invaluable to watch daily call volumes, and pull live reports to show the team at the end of the day.,I wish they allowed you to email from within the CRM and create calendar invites from within the app instead of just kicking you out to a Gmail window. I wish they included more custom fields and email tracking in their basic plan.,10,I used ProsperWorks at a startup with around 100 people that was undergoing a serious sales crisis. ProsperWorks, I would say, was the number one tool to turn around the sales team as it allowed one book of truth and one place where every one could finally be on the same page. It's hard to judge ROI on the joy of using a well designed product. After using SFDC or Hubspot or any other CRM, ProsperWorks will feel like a Ferrari. Everything is fast, everything is smooth, and it's lightweight in a good way. The ROI was excellent based on a productivity stand point. Being able to pull up daily activity reports went a LONG way to ensuring the sales team was hitting their marks, and getting done what they need to get done.,HubSpot CRM and Salesforce.comLightweight, Easy to Use, Google Apps Integrated CRMProsperWorks CRM is being used across the whole organization to track our sales and manage our pipeline. It gives us visibility into the open opportunities so we don't drop the ball, make predictions about our future sales, and have visibility into our analytics. We also use ProsperWorks CRM to track our outstanding invoices.,It's really intuitive and easy to use. Not much training is needed to figure out the CRM compared to other products I've used before. This is great as it cuts down on training time for the team. They are relatively responsive and easy to get hold of if there are any issues. It's much cheaper than other comparable CRMs.,I have zero visibility into any of my feature requests. I submit them frequently to my customer success person and I don't know whether they are being worked on or will ever be worked on. I'd like to see some kind of roadmap. The Google Sheets add on is a nice tool but it's frustrating having to continually refresh it, I wish it would just refresh daily by itself. The analytics and forecasting is not very robust, it needs a lot of number fudging on the Google Sheets add-on to give you actionable results.,8,We had zero insight into our pipeline when we were using a spreadsheet, we couldn't see interactions any of our team had and it wasn't connected to our email. We now have a holistic overview of our sales.,Salesforce, Pipedrive, SalesforceIQ CRM, Zoho CRM, SugarCRM, Insightly and HubSpot CRM,Outreach, Asana, UberConference, Zoom, Slack, Instapage, Expensify, Skype for Business, MailChimp,No,Price Product Features Product Usability Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor Analyst Reports,7,YesGoogle's ProsperWorks CRM is here to playAll businesses should have a CRM, what makes the decision is cost, flexibility, and integrations. This is now a Google product and since we use Google Apps it was a no brainer. We have all of our client success and sales on ProsperWorks and are happy we have it. We have added substantial customized workflows and fields to the system and are continuing to tweak it. Before you start a sales process, start with your CRM! It will take time to set it up, but it will take longer to backfill massive amounts of data.,Track sales process Track customer interactions Integrate with tools Communicate across the organization where things are at Sales Report and performance,Sometimes its reporting gets confusing as how to pull certain things. While its point of entry price is great, when you get more powerful its cost gets aligned with higher priced tools.,8,Solid integration with Google Apps Low cost of entry Higher costs and more functionality are needed when compared to some lower priced solutions,,HubSpot CRM, Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Zoho CRMProsperWorks for a real estate officeWe use it as the basis for our daily planning, contact management and follow up. It allows us to keep all our clients in one place, develop our own terms on which to follow up with them and log all our contacts with them. Additionally it allows us set up action plans for current sales and prospected customers.,Allows leads to be separated from prospects and not cloud up your system Allows me to track where each lead is and who is following up and who isn't The notes section reminds me about our last communication The task lists keeps me on the ball Integrates seamlessly with gmail,My biggest moan comes from when I wanted to work down a list of leads alphabetically and unless you open the contact in a separate window, you lose your place when you return to the contact list (ie starts back at "a").,8,I cant quote hard numbers here as it's only been a few months I am training a brand new agent/ staff member with little business or office experience and she has mastered it quickly,Robly, Google Drive
Copper (formerly ProsperWorks)

Copper Reviews

Copper
Filter 22 vetted Copper reviews and ratings

Erik Viager profile photo
November 27, 2018

User Review: "Copper - A CRM as good as gold!"

• The Google integration and Chrome extension automatically tracks and updates prospect and lead activity in the CRM. Data entry is simplified.
  • Copper is a very user-friendly CRM with the ability to create custom fields, multiple pipelines, sales stages, etc. It is truly customizable and far less complex than other CRMs I have used in the past.
  • Copper makes it simple to add leads manually, through Gmail or using a template and uploading a large list.
  • Great support. We are very happy with our account management team and they strive to make sure we are getting the most out of the platform.
  • Pricing is very competitive.
  • Copper automatically pulls leads' social information and picture. Sometimes this information is not accurate.
  • We did not have a successful integration with RingCentral (web phone and meeting app) but this isn't a huge drawback.
  • I am pleased using Copper and can't think of any other cons since implementation.
Copper is the perfect CRM for businesses and organizations that use G-Suite. It integrates seamlessly with Google products and makes data entry a thing of the past. With a simple click, you can import leads from your Gmail conversations or import a prebuilt list in a matter of minutes. Copper is truly customizable and is very easy to make the CRM work for you. It is very easy to create custom fields, manage leads, people and opportunities, and run reports on user activity, pipelines, and more. I think Copper is less appropriate for organizations that may need very complex CRM environments and do not leverage Gmail or G-suite products. Copper is the CRM for Google users.
Read Erik Viager's full review
Scott Entwistle profile photo
September 14, 2017

Copper Review: "ProsperWorks is the best CRM out there for SMBs"

• ProsperWorks UI and integration with Gmail is just unmatched. It's beautiful, easy, straight forward, and a delight to use.
  • Their kanban flow for deals is awesome, and the ability to link any deal/company/person/document/calendar event with just about any other one makes drawing connections between things really simple.
  • Their reporting for activity is awesome. I used this for a period of 7 months to manage a collections team and it was invaluable to watch daily call volumes, and pull live reports to show the team at the end of the day.
  • I wish they allowed you to email from within the CRM and create calendar invites from within the app instead of just kicking you out to a Gmail window.
  • I wish they included more custom fields and email tracking in their basic plan.
Prosperworks is 100% best used if you are a G Suite customer. In my opinion, if you use G Suite as a company then you should use Prosperworks as your CRM. The only exception to that is if you have other programs that heavily tie into reporting features of SFDC. However if you're just looking for a solid CRM to track all your notes, activity, collaborate with your team, and run activity reports - ProsperWorks is a pleasure to use and will not disappoint.
Read Scott Entwistle's full review
September 08, 2017

Copper: "Lightweight, Easy to Use, Google Apps Integrated CRM"

• It's really intuitive and easy to use. Not much training is needed to figure out the CRM compared to other products I've used before. This is great as it cuts down on training time for the team.
  • They are relatively responsive and easy to get hold of if there are any issues.
  • It's much cheaper than other comparable CRMs.
  • I have zero visibility into any of my feature requests. I submit them frequently to my customer success person and I don't know whether they are being worked on or will ever be worked on. I'd like to see some kind of roadmap.
  • The Google Sheets add on is a nice tool but it's frustrating having to continually refresh it, I wish it would just refresh daily by itself.
  • The analytics and forecasting is not very robust, it needs a lot of number fudging on the Google Sheets add-on to give you actionable results.
ProsperWorks CRM is good if you want a lightweight solution to give you insight into your current sales that integrates completely with Google Apps and Gmail. You'll need to invest in something more robust like a Salesforce if you want lots of integrations, better analytics/reporting and more complicated work/user flows in your CRM.
Daniel Coburn profile photo
March 24, 2017

Copper Review: "Google's ProsperWorks CRM is here to play"

• Track sales process
  • Track customer interactions
  • Integrate with tools
  • Communicate across the organization where things are at
  • Sales Report and performance
  • Sometimes its reporting gets confusing as how to pull certain things.
  • While its point of entry price is great, when you get more powerful its cost gets aligned with higher priced tools.
It is great for small businesses that use Google Apps. If you are using Google Apps you should give ProsperWorks CRM a look. It is very powerful and with its ability to track emails and conversation it will help with client retention, especially if you have a sales or support individual leave the company.
Read Daniel Coburn's full review
Jim Golden profile photo
February 17, 2017

Copper Review: "ProsperWorks for a real estate office"

• Allows leads to be separated from prospects and not cloud up your system
  • Allows me to track where each lead is and who is following up and who isn't
  • The notes section reminds me about our last communication
  • The task lists keeps me on the ball
  • Integrates seamlessly with gmail
  • My biggest moan comes from when I wanted to work down a list of leads alphabetically and unless you open the contact in a separate window, you lose your place when you return to the contact list (ie starts back at "a").
I can't speak to less suited for, but we ventured into using it as a real estate office slightly blind. It took as a while to set it up the way we wanted it. It offers more flexibility than a RE specific program ie. top producer, wiseagent and it works directly with google and gmail
Read Jim Golden's full review
November 01, 2016

Copper Review: "ProsperWorks amazing Gmail integration for small teams"

We tested ProsperWorks for a few months and ultimately decided it wasn't best for us. It was tested by a small department, in prep for rollout across the org. The tool we were going to replace has been around for years and ultimately, we felt that Prosperworks wasn't as far as other CRMs in terms of feature development and integrations.
  • Email integration with Gmail/Google Apps: Feels very familiar if you're used to using Gmail and the other Google Apps, such as Google Calendar and Google Drive.
  • Pipeline management tool is flexible and easy to use.
  • API is easily extendable via a robust Zapier integration.
  • Calendaring integration was an issue we encountered as it did not create a task.
  • Strong de-dupping, click to dial, QuickBooks are integrations/features that need to be developed or improved.
  • Canceling requires emailing them and waiting to hear back.
  • Support: not as responsive as other support teams, maybe their model is to let the community answer questions and solve issues.
It's great for really small teams that don't have a legacy process to follow, especially if you are using Google Apps. For that type of company, there will not be much of a learning curve and the product will have the key features your small team needs. While it's quite pricey for what you currently get, I hear there's a lot of development going into the product.

Customer data management / contact management (6)
Workflow management (6)
Territory management (1)
Opportunity management (6)
9.4
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (6)
10.0
Contract management (3)
4.8
Quote & order management (2)
4.2
Interaction tracking (6)
9.8
Channel / partner relationship management (2)
6.2
Case management (1)
Call center management (2)
Help desk management (1)
Lead management (4)
Email marketing (1)
Task management (6)
Billing and invoicing management (1)
Reporting (5)
Custom fields (6)
9.7
Custom objects (4)
Scripting environment (1)
API for custom integration (3)
6.6
Single sign-on capability (5)
9.9
Role-based user permissions (5)
Social data (4)