Overall Satisfaction with CrossBrowserTesting
CrossBrowserTesting is used solely by me in my department which is Communication/PR. I am a Front-end Developer and I maintain multiple websites for our Nursing school. Testing these sites for mobile and responsiveness overall is not an easy task but I am very grateful there is a product like this to help me.
- Allows me to test on our development server with ease which is behind a firewall.
- Using automation for my tests.
- Screenshots of the problems on each page.
- Ability to jump between screen sizes quickly.
- Testing on each mobile device can be very slow to load
- Does not seem to keep the mobile device list as updated as i would like
- When comparing their results to my actual phone the results do not match
- Mobile debugger talk forever to load and is slightly clunky to use
- I would say mostly positive for the service they offer
- Negative is how much time you will need to do this testing
Do you think BitBar delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BitBar's feature set?
Did BitBar live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of BitBar go as expected?
Would you buy BitBar again?