Overall Satisfaction with Custify
We've been using Custify to increase our conversion from free users to paying customers. We've been able to significantly improve our onboarding process, and keep a much more data-driven eye on how teams use the product during free trial, if they use it during the free trial at all, and turn the data into automatic workflows that check in with them, help them adopt the product, and increase their likelihood to stick around once the trial ends.
- We get notifications when a customer's usage goes down, so we can check in and get them engaged again.
- We can see how many of their team members use our product and set automatic workflows to make sure the rest gets on board before the trial ends.
- It's easy to identify hot prospects that are ready to convert, to make sure we don't miss opportunities.
- My biggest surprise was that we needed to dedicate more time than I thought at the beginning to learn the software more deeply. The interface is the easiest I've used, but there are just many possibilities this software opened up for us, and we wanted to make sure we're familiar with them.
- Free to paid conversions have gone up, and we see more customers choosing premium options than before, since we're using the automatic workflows to make sure the trial is a lot more focused on helping them see results before they pay a single dollar.